RCKakashi14's Tracks (Closed)

Here are some pictures of my first ride on this lovely track! :)

andalusien0tmweq1anj.jpg

andalusien1cq4rz5h2ge.jpg

andalusien2udyc4wi87v.jpg

Love this setting! <3

Okay I want to make it clear to everyone that these touge courses are not perfectly made. There are downsides to the app for the moment.

For one, I cannot make chicanes as tight as what we can see in real-life touges, and so do the hairpins. We are limited in Radius when we make corners. Some touge courses are so tight that you may run the risk of hitting the other parts of the road while creating the layout.

And Andalucia is the only layout that allows point-to-point courses, which for me is a shame. Eifel has touge capability too.

By the way, where's Mt. Aso? :confused:

Okay I want to make it clear to everyone that these touge courses are not perfectly made. There are downsides to the app for the moment.

For one, I cannot make chicanes as tight as what we can see in real-life touges, and so do the hairpins. We are limited in Radius when we make corners. Some touge courses are so tight that you may run the risk of hitting the other parts of the road while creating the layout.

And Andalucia is the only layout that allows point-to-point courses, which for me is a shame. Eifel has touge capability too.

Use this, I didn't make it but I found it. It has all the touge locations from TXRD2, which includes Mt. Aso. :cheers:

Last edited:
No need for all of you to send friend requests to the creator. ;)

When you save someone's track, you automatically share it with your friends. So you can just add someone who is RCKakashi's friend and has saved his tracks, and you can download those tracks from that friend's profile.

For example, I share a Sochi Autodrom replica I didn't create (my friend's friend did), and any of my friends can get it, too.

Death Valley also allows for point to point courses. :)

Thank you very much for that. Saves everyone's time.

And now, here's a new point-to-point track where you can re-live the duel of Ryosuke vs. Shinigami!

image.png

Toyo Turnpike:

You may already find faults here. Because the real life Toyo Turnpike in Japan stretches a bit over 10 km. So to make it possible to have a high speed touge, I simplified some gentle bends, while still maintaining the important corners of the pass.

Hope you understand and enjoy! :cheers:

For one, I cannot make chicanes as tight as what we can see in real-life touges, and so do the hairpins. We are limited in Radius when we make corners.
Probably stating the obvious.. there is an option for tighter turns. Just tick on the section and a small menu will apear. It's described in more detail in the online manual. Small downside is that no objects can be placed on these tight bends.

Latest Posts

Back