Wednesday Night Racing - Now on GT7 - Thanks for all the races everyone

• Thread starter ynot
  • 513 comments
Hey I'm interested in joining the Sunday night series. Finally something for Sunday nights again. I'm always out of work at 8pm EST the latest so I should have plenty of time to get home before the lobby opens.
Good, looking forward to racing with you. May I pass you many times:)

Tonight Sunday March 10th - Sunday League Practice. Going to run a full 50 minute practice race tonight to see how a full race plays out with heavy damage, and the tire and fuel settings.

Lobby Opens at 8:00pm Central Time in the USA. You can use Dallas, Texas as a time reference.

Here are the settings we will be running tonight.

Lobby and Qualifying Times:

Lobby will open at 8:00 pm Central Time and you best time before the race starts will count as your qualifying time.

50 minute race to begin at 8:30 pm Central Time

Cars:
  • Gr.3
  • BOP - On
  • Tuning - Prohibited

Track:
Monza

Regulations:
Start Type - Grid
Boost - None
Slipstream - Real
Visible Damage - Off
Mechanical Damage - Heavy (you will have to pit to repair damage)
Tire Wear - 2x
Fuel Consumption - 1x
Initial Fuel - 40 liters
Grip Reduction - Low
Race Finish Delay - 180 sec
Balance Of Performance - On
Power Limit - N/A
Weight Limit - N/a
Max Tire Rating - Racing Super Softs
Min Tire Rating - Racing Hards
Ghost During Race - None
Shortcut Penalty - None
Wall Collision Penalty - None
Wall Collision Detection - Defaut
Side Contact Penalty - Off
Flag Rules - On
Limit Driving Options (Aids) - All available except Auto-Drive

Please invite your friends if they would be interested.

Hey with this on Sunday do you guys not have a regular Wednesday night series at the moment?
No, I am moving it to Sunday Nights. They changed my schedule at work and I was getting out too late on Wednesday to run the races like I wanted. I was too rushed to race home and get the lobby open. I am now off every Sunday and thought it would be the best day to run it. We have never run on Sunday Nights so also hoping to attract some other players that can not race during the week due to work or school. We'll see what happens.

I would like to try and join tonight I seen it’s first come first serve so I’ll be looking out for it at 8 unless the room will open earlier
Be sure to send me a friend request of you have not already

We get it, the McLaren F1 is fast. Get it out of your system now and La Sarthe because you can't have that straight line speed everywhere

We get it, the McLaren F1 is fast. Get it out of your system now and La Sarthe because you can't have that straight line speed everywhere
You can only use the same car twice for the league. You must use at least 5 different cars. Not limited to 5 cars though. You can use a different car each race but use at least 5 and no more than 2 times.

Sunday Night League #6 - Gr.3's

Race Date = 3/31/19

Race 1

16 -Kendawg198
15 -stephen98cfra
14 -HobbyHouse
13 -Largent03
12 -DesertPenguin09
11 -mad_max_1956
10 -xyster250
9 --CFRA99
8 --Obi-Tonobi
7 --scrc0303
6 --vladha
5 --racerman600
4 --DvilleG
3 --chrondo77

Yea, since you can only use a car twice, an the McLaren F1 is goo at straight line it would be best utilized at La Sarthe.

Anyone wanna practice tomorrow for next week? I did a quick lap with a controller and it was 2:19 I think so 21 laps for the race. Gotta work out fuel but can't start an online race with only one person.

Yea, since you can only use a car twice, an the McLaren F1 is goo at straight line it would be best utilized at La Sarthe.

Anyone wanna practice tomorrow for next week? I did a quick lap with a controller and it was 2:19 I think so 21 laps for the race. Gotta work out fuel but can't start an online race with only one person.
Although there are many players that show up to the races there has never been many that chat on here or facebook. I think you will find most of the post are from me posting the league scores. A little frustrating but the way its been since 2011. Sad

We need more activity in the chat here guys. Maybe a confirmation post a few days before Sunday to see who's gonna show up? The racing was good but it's nice to have more than that sometimes :cheers:

Watching NASCAR right now but will get a practice lobby going a little while after that

How would you do that in GT Sport? Make a selection of 16 cars and have people pick a number from 1-16 without knowing what car the number is associated with?

I was thinking just pick a car class. N300 example. Then you can use any car you can get in but everyone must change cars for the next race. It wont work perfect but I think thats the best it will get. Reverse grid after each race too. Maybe stock no tuning.

No worries.

@ynot Sorry but after qualifying 3rd and then after a restart being randomized to last I just didn't have the interest. It would have been nice if you took the time to get it sorted. I also wasn't keen on the random 6 lap races instead of a full session to qualify. I was about to get some laps in and then you started up a race, limiting qualifying afterwards even further. If you never did that you wouldn't have had the lap count off and needed a restart 👍

Hey obi, sorry about missing last couple weeks.... Been in the hospital again but I’m out now. I will do my best to make it next week. Anyways did you guys do Kyoto tonight? Damn shame I missed it as I love that track and I can almost hang with Stephen lol. If there is room I’m going to try and make it Sunday.

Back