Received GT:HD install disc as a Chirstmas present

• Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 25 comments
United States
Maine
LETS4000
My girlfriend got it for me for Christmas.
WIN_20141226_122556.JPG
WIN_20141226_122633.JPG

When you 1st put in the game it attacks you with a Playstation Store video. It's really loud! There's also a video for GT5: Prologue that takes up more space than GT:HD.

Edit: lmao I'm not with the person anymore that bought me this. all i will say

Last edited:
Damn i wish i had that , never got to download it before. Can you play with the Impreza 22b Rally Car?

I dont have any spare blank hard drives to try on my PS3 so I unfortunately cant test and give a definitive answer to you(I dont want to delete my 1tb hard drives or delete games off them to shorten the backup restore time drastically) but in theory the following should work and help you install the demo if you are still keen to try out GTHD.....

If you have a spare blank 2.5inch hard drive find a tutorial on PEXploit lite. Put the hard drive into your PS3 and format it. Once you have everything sorted, create user on the PS3 play a small game on your console and quickly save. Put a usb stick into the ps3 and go to settings to do a backup which should take a minute or 2. In the "Download GTHD still" thread, a few posts above my outdated guide on the second to last page are the links to GTHD. D/l the demo to your PC.

Copy the ps3 backup from PS3 to your PC and use PEXPloit to inject the GTHD game into your backup, then restore the "new" backup to your PS3. Reboot and GTHD should be there for you to play

I'm actually planning to buy one from auction JP, is it possible to change languages btw?
Sadly no. You can change speed and power measurements in the options menu tho. It's simple to navigate the menus as there's not many of the and they're very similar to GT5: P.

I forgot to answer this, in my demo isn't it almost the exact same as the one that I downloaded of the PSN store in 2008?

From my experience in Gran Turismo HD I can compete with very few people like 1 to 6 people then it deletes records ever so often.

I forgot to answer this, in my demo isn't it almost the exact same as the one that I downloaded of the PSN store in 2008?

From my experience in Gran Turismo HD I can compete with very few people like 1 to 6 people then it deletes records ever so often.
i believe so as this happens on my copy

I don't know where else to post this, since everyone else is posting in this thread about the disc, but the HD Concept Install Disc has long eluded me from my PS3 collection...until recently!

C4u2P3_VMAAqH4f.jpg:small

C4u2P4tUEAA1CgG.jpg:small

...the same gentleman who sold me this copy also has another one! Unbelievable that I found this at a swap meet in person.

You have a cool girlfriend!
I hope I'll manage to obtain it too!!!
I've only seen one copy on eBay and........yeah.....

UPDATE:
Wait, how much space does this take up on a hard drive?

You have a cool girlfriend!
I hope I'll manage to obtain it too!!!
I've only seen one copy on eBay and........yeah.....

UPDATE:
Wait, how much space does this take up on a hard drive?
A very small amount. The GT5: Prologue video takes up more space than GT:HD

Back