Red Alert 2 Expansion Pack Avalible Now!!

• Thread starter Zero
  • 16 comments
GTP_MattyIce
Matthnt
I just got an email about Yuri's Revenge being avalible now!!!!!!!!!

I am soo excited!!!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I just got an email about Yuri's Revenge being avalible now!!!!!!!!!

I am soo excited!!!

I like Red Alart 2. But to me it sucks playing online:rolleyes: But ill prob.. Get Yuris Revenge.:D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

I like Red Alart 2. But to me it sucks playing online:rolleyes: But ill prob.. Get Yuris Revenge.:D

Really you dont like playing online?? Well not to brag but i was within the Top1000 on Red Alert 2 online.

Really you dont like playing online?? Well not to brag but i was within the Top1000 on Red Alert 2 online.

See i dont know if my comp or if everones comp, But when i play that game online ti always goes slow. :mad: . Its not as smooth asTiberian sun. And i have Cable. Well im just gonna stick to Tiberian Sun for online playing and play Red Alert 2 by myself and/or network the game with my friends.

Try a game called "World War III: Black Gold". It'll kick the arse of C&C :)
Another one I've been meaning to try is Real War. It looks pretty sweet.

Do you guys like Yuri's Revenge?

Has anyone played Total Annihilation? Man what an amazing game. It's old though ... hard to find.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Do you guys like Yuri's Revenge?

Has anyone played Total Annihilation? Man what an amazing game. It's old though ... hard to find.

~LoudMusic

I love Yuri's Revenge, I havent heard of Total Annihilation or is that the mod with the quad turrent apoc tank and the B52 bombers?

I love Yuri's Revenge, I havent heard of Total Annihilation or is that the mod with the quad turrent apoc tank and the B52 bombers?

Total Annihilation is a completely different game. It's HUGE. The maps are probably 9 times as big as RA2 maps. There are essentially unlimited different unit types, and the capabilities blow RA2 away. It supports 16 people in a game, and teaming is much better than RA2's as well. My friends get together and play both from time to time. Total Annihilation takes a while, and RA2 we can get done with pretty quick. It depends on the situation for which one we play.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Total Annihilation is a completely different game. It's HUGE. The maps are probably 9 times as big as RA2 maps. There are essentially unlimited different unit types, and the capabilities blow RA2 away. It supports 16 people in a game, and teaming is much better than RA2's as well. My friends get together and play both from time to time. Total Annihilation takes a while, and RA2 we can get done with pretty quick. It depends on the situation for which one we play.

~LoudMusic

O ok I thought it was a mod for RA2, sounds like a cool game :)

Originally posted by space
Ah the memories of my famous last stand with mammonth tanks...

and I won too Bwahahahahaha 😈

Bah Mammoth tanks, more like a last stand with the original tesla tanks now thats a last stand my friend. You can throw in a few Mammoth and V2's if u want 😈

I'm talking original c&c, way back in the day :D

Back when there were no tesla tanks of v2 or any of that cool stuff :)

The mammoth was in the original Red Alert and no the original c&c the original c&c was GDI vs NOD :) Telsa tanks came from 1 of the 2 mods of Red Alert, Counterstrike or Aftermath, I know my C&C! :):D

The mammoth was in the original Red Alert and no the original c&c the original c&c was GDI vs NOD :) Telsa tanks came from 1 of the 2 mods of Red Alert, Counterstrike or Aftermath, I know my C&C! :):D

Mammoth was in the original c&c, it was a GDI unit. I know where the Tesla Stuff came from, i have both the mods (the super dog rule!)

Mammoth was in the original c&c, it was a GDI unit. I know where the Tesla Stuff came from, i have both the mods (the super dog rule!)

Mammoth was GDI????!!!??? That's news to me:cool:

Back