Red Bull Hangar-7 World Tour details have been published

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 424 comments
Is Hizal on pole due to pre-qualifing? Miyazono was on pole shouldnt he be in first?

Not entirely sure if this is the case, but I believe it's simply seeded A/B/A/B based on the top 8, then the repechage guys in their finishing orders. Superpole qualifying only determines top threes for the two semis.

Genuinely surprised that the two races we all thought were going to be stewarding nightmares were actually quite... normal. :eek:

Everyone on hards except Maraglino has pitted. Penalties for Brooks and Beauvois. Carrazza almost loses it through Ascari… and Lopez is up to 7th!

EDIT: MASSIVE send from Brooks just now; fantastic move on Maraglino for 5th!

Thanks everyone for the updates. I can't watch it at work, but I can follow the action here with everyone's comments.

Latkovski making the most of his three-stopper; he's up to 5th with 7 laps remaining.

Miyazono leads from Hizal and Brooks.

Derroiuche is dropping back; he's just lost 6th to Suswillo.

Wouldn't work due to the limited manus in there. It wouldn't be an actual Manufacturer Tour.
SF19 are just Toyota and Honda, Gr.2 Nissan, Lexus and Honda.

Still think having plenty of Manus to have a chance to partecipate at these events is nice.
Gr.2 is a real manufacturers championship though. Players still pick which brand they'd represent.

Plus, there really aren't enough manufacturers in Gr.4 & Gr.3. The Bugatti is missing from Gr.3. So, someone/team wanting to pick that manufacturer can't.

Back