Red Bull Ring Teased for Project CARS 2

Very nice, I love this track. I remember my first time with - trying to win the Aston Martin Vision GT car!

Yes, it's a nice track.... for a couple of races...
After you nail those corners the track becomes boring pretty fast, in my very humble opinion.
If you're racing multi-class and you're in the fastest class, well, this track is paradise.

Yes, it's a nice track.... for a couple of races...
After you nail those corners the track becomes boring pretty fast, in my very humble opinion.
If you're racing multi-class and you're in the fastest class, well, this track is paradise.
I did find it boring in GT6: Go stop. Go stop. Go stop. Go stop, a little- hey, im going left! Go stop. Go stop. Repeat.

In Grid2, RBR came alive to me. I HAD to nail those braking points and corner exit speeds. Mainly to keep defend and keep up with AI.

PC2 will be a whole other thing. The amount of cars and ambience would be enough. The track and weather/wind changing, should make each time on the circuit, different than the last.

It looks cool, in the video he says the track feels the same as the track in AC, that's good as well :) and the day/night cycle looks awesome.

Back