RedBull E2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Spongeinside
RedBull E-2020

A electric version of the X2014 junior car, although with a few alterations.
- As is mandatory per FIA regulations, the car will have a HALO device to protect the cockpit from debris hitting/injuring the driver.
- The airbox above/behind the drivers head is removed and a rollbar is there in it’s place. This will allow for better airflow and aerodynamics. Also a electric car doesn’t necessarily require a big airbox.​

Technical specs will be the same as the Gen2 Formula-e car, as this car will be a direct competitor to it:
- 250Kw of maximum power output.
- 200Kw in race trim the the other 50Kw available in Power boost or fan boost modes.
- 0-100 km/h in ~2.8 sec.
- 280 km/h max top speed.
- 250Kw max regeneration.
- 900Kg minimum weight (driver+battery).
- 18” Michelin tires for dry and wet conditions.​

Concept of how the car could look:
7492950F-1970-46F6-837B-A0B4FCD3F3B9.jpeg

Rumors suggest Formula-e might be coming to GTsport, but if that isn’t the case, I hope PD would consider this as a viable alternative.

Yes it’s a fictional car i made up, simply a electric version (with FE gen2 specs) of the X2014jr. I’m hoping other users will like it too and hope PD will consider this as a option if Formula-e doesn’t come to the game.

Yes it’s a fictional car i made up
Then no.
When we run out of real cars maybe we'll allow fictional ones. It'll be a while though - and I don't see what the end point of fictional cars would be once we allow them. There'd be nothing to stop someone doodling a car and suggesting it (this has actually happened).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back