RedSuns Mafia-5 Years and still sideways

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 608 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Banner-13.png

RedSuns is a team created in Midnight Club: Los Angeles, we moved to GT5 a couple years ago when it came out in November and since then its the main game we play. In GT5 our family has only gone stronger, staying together as a team since we started 5 years ago back in 2009, the purpose of the team is to have people that we can trust and play with, as well as ask for advice and most importantly having fun since its what PS3 is about.

7781431146_534482b2e9_z.jpg

Leader:
RSM:Eric1512

Co-Leaders:
RSM-Shadow
RSM-Marbel

Officers:​
RSM-ShiroJP
RSM-OJSdeways

Members:
RSM-DR
RSM-BlueNinja
RSM-Kitten
RSM-Velineon
RSM-Asa
RSM-Caramel
RSM-Klutchy
RSM-Smmithy
RSM-Wolf
RSM-Majisto
RSM-Spank
RSM-Fastfox
RSM-Funk

We are from different parts of the world like USA, Ireland, Venezuela, Canada, Spain, Philippines, England, China, France, Puerto Rico and Portugal, so there is always someone playing GT5. Our main language is English and that is how we all communicate between each other.

7781336600_c8f9699e9a_z.jpg

When we changed to RSM we decided to pretty much start the whole team over, so we switched from the classic red paint scheme to the Mafia Black paint scheme.​

Black Label tuning company was started by Co-Leader Marbel for a way to give back to the GTP community. We enjoy participating in the many drift series such as VDC and Formula D, so what a better way to enjoy them more then to sponsor the many participants with a drift car tuned by RSM. More info can be found by clicking the BLTC logo below.​

With GT5 coming to a slow after running the one event Drift Bash, Spank decided to expand the series to 7 events. More info about Drift Bash can be found by clicking the link below.

RSM in the movies

Last edited:
APXCaramel
I shall return with awesomeness...

Glad to hear that, empty your inbox. I need to ask you something. Anyway I would like to thank the mod who cleaned out our thread. Fun night of drifitng with Shiro, Veli, DR, and Shadow. We had some sweet 3 way tadems! I also belive that shiro has found a new setup for his Chaser, which was needed.

Well, it seems my previous post has been deleted. Good luck. Third time's a charm, I guess.

And a new thread. Hopefully the last.

Hopefully im in the member list this time :D.

Cheers!

MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Good Luck guys just remember everyone is not perfect and everyone gets another chance.

Thanks bro. They are very sorry for what they did. I will work on the op later.

Good to… erm… have you back?

I'm not sure. I'm new, but from the sounds of it the group is popular. I would love to see why! Happy drifting :)

Today was a good day of tandem and a step in the right direction. We need to work on somethings yet such as me learning to tandem, but we really need to think of a way to give back to the community as some people lost respect for us. I think now that school is out I will start opening ecb rooms on Tuesdays and Thursdays now that I have time. I would really like everyone to act more mature so stuff like that doesn't happen again. You all have to understand that it will take a good bit to fix what some of us created but in the long run I hope we have all learned our lesson and now provide a positive outlook on gtp.

ProdigyDR
is psn down?

God only knows. Or Satan, I always get them mixed up.

If PSN is down, it might have something to do with that PS3 system update that went horribly wrong last night

God only knows. Or Satan, I always get them mixed up.

If PSN is down, it might have something to do with that PS3 system update that went horribly wrong last night

Haha yeah i have been trying to sign in to psn for about an hour now and it gives me error code 8002a308. But i know its on sonys end everything on my end works fine. Yeah that's my guess that something went wrong with the update.

ProdigyDR
Haha yeah i have been trying to sign in to psn for about an hour now and it gives me error code 8002a308. But i know its on sonys end everything on my end works fine. Yeah that's my guess that something went wrong with the update.

Yeah the update was removed last night because it was bricking PS3s (no joke). I was literally getting ready to to get online when I had seen your post.

Let me know when it comes back up. I'll probably join you guys when it is.

Yeah the update was removed last night because it was bricking PS3s (no joke). I was literally getting ready to to get online when I had seen your post.

Let me know when it comes back up. I'll probably join you guys when it is.

Well it seems to be working now.

Back