RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Wow, beautiful update, loving the first one. What colour us that? I love it to bits! :drool:👍

Thanks Eric1512, maveric25, obsessive rules, Sttrobe, SVX, & JER_CREST

For those of you who are curious of what paint was on my GT-R Black Editon is I believe that it was Hibiscus Red Pearl or Red Metallic

UPDATE!
One ReEdited Toyota 86GT

I just decided to take one of my old photos of the Toyota 86GT and re-edited it for fun!

and please let me know if I should do a 86GT update next....if not I will just update whatever car hahah

Enjoy!

First edited photo from previous update

ReEdited

Thanks obsessive rules

UPDATE!
Aston Martin @ London

An update for just simplicity and theme
simply just enjoy!

Great update. I am really liking #1. :drool:👍

That 86 re-edit is cool too.

For those of you who are curious of what paint was on my GT-R Black Editon is I believe that it was Hibiscus Red Pearl or Red Metallic

Excellent, thanks for that. 👍

My comment? Simple. :drool:👍

(Same goes to the Crimson GT-R and 86 re-edit)

Thanks SVX, obsessive rules, Grand Prix, & jus1029

UPDATE!
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi

Just a set of American Muscle on Japanese Soil. Super Bee taking a few laps around Tsukuba Circuit:)

Enjoy!

Thanks obsessive rules, Horde_R35, Eric1512, SVX, bmxmitch, & GT HP Nut

NEW!!! Sep 9, 2012
I haven't updated my gallery in ages!!!
I have been busy over the summer!...well I got a car over the summer!
Here it is!!!
Enjoy!

Click for lightbox

Nice Sileighty! Very clean looking and the red looks great on it! Well done!! What is it running under the hood?

Since I recently got the car (had it for a month already)...unfortunately under the hood is a KA :indiff: I want to swap with an SR, but SRs are illegal here in California because it won't pass smog/emissions unless I do it illegally hahah. So my direction is probably turboing it or CA engine.

or any suggestions lol...I just got the car so...can't expect much from it right now. Currently trying to keep the car in good condition.

CA18's are pretty good.. But you cant really get much power our of them without spending some big $'s! I'd stick with the ka24 and spend the money you'd spend on buying the CA and turbo it. There is heaps of support for that motor over there from what I've seen. Have a look foe a local forum and do some research would be my suggestion. Yeah.

Since I recently got the car (had it for a month already)...unfortunately under the hood is a KA :indiff: I want to swap with an SR, but SRs are illegal here in California because it won't pass smog/emissions unless I do it illegally hahah. So my direction is probably turboing it or CA engine.

or any suggestions lol...I just got the car so...can't expect much from it right now. Currently trying to keep the car in good condition.

Go crazy & swap an RB25 in there!! :lol: Clean looking Sileghty, just beautiful!! 👍 We miss you bro, come drift with us soon. :)

Hello GTPlanet and Photomode Gallery Viewers!!!
It has been so long since my last update! My last update was last year!
So I find myself here again sharing my photos to the community!!!:):)

Here is my first update of 2013!
I call it my Aventador GT :D
feedback would be appreciated:)

(click for lightbox)

Back