RedSuns-Ryuu|Photo Gallery[5.10.13]Update-LB 458 Italia

Lamborghini set is great, awesome colour and toning is nice. Looking forward to the next set.

Nice return, NJ! :drool:
Can't wait for the next set!

nice one ryuuuuuu
Thanks guys for the feedback!
I'am glad to be back!:):):)

Update: Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Hope you guys enjoy the update.
I had mixed feeling about this shoot, after editing I felt that the final results seemed a little too sharp.:odd:
But you guys could be the judge.:)

(click for lightbox)

I quite like the black & white ones. And yeah I think they are a bit too sharp which makes the fine edges look rough. But there is some solid compositions in there. 👍

GPR
I quite like the black & white ones. And yeah I think they are a bit too sharp which makes the fine edges look rough. But there is some solid compositions in there. 👍
@GPR Thanks for the feedback:)

Update: Subaru Impreza STi
Just a simple update:)

(click for lightbox)

Very clean set with a few nice compositions. I like the engery and raw power feel of the last. 👍

Very clean STI set, NJ! :drool:

Plus, love that 430 Scuderia engine shot! :bowdown:

Wow, nice update! Love the Ferrari set and is that Hibiscus Red Pearl I see on that 86?

It has gotta be that color right? :drool:

Last edited:
First of all, the 86 set looks beautiful and striking! :drool:👍

However, "The Restrospective" is absolutely gorgeous, NJ! :bowdown:

First of all, the 86 set looks beautiful and striking! :drool:👍

However, "The Restrospective" is absolutely gorgeous, NJ! :bowdown:

+1. I don't know why I've never came in this gallery but it was a mistake... You make very good pics mate 👍
Love your 86 set, especially the grey part on the Nürb :)
And I also like a lot your last Supra edit 👍

Woah, very nice stuff. I totally missed this stuff earlier too. That 86 set is really nice, I especially like the monotonal ones they look fantastic. 👍

Also 'The Restrospective' is great too. Dynamic angle and nice colours. 👍

jus1029, NBDESIGNZ, Kodje, GPR. Thank you guys for viewing and I appreciate it. :)

HKS CT230R

(click photos for lightbox)

Some very beautiful pictures in this set. The contrast and the dark toning make the car spot on in most of the pics. Good use of the scenery of Gion also. I especially like a lot the first two, and the numbre #6 & #7 👍

Very nice set, I think the first 2 look pretty awesome. But I also like the close ups of the wheels too. Nice compositions and good toning. Well done all around. 👍

I agree the Supra shot is quite realistic, nice light and toning. Personally I think the film noise is a bit overdone but the shot itself is great. 👍

Back