Repair a ruined SR rating

• Thread starter Tretton
  • 33 comments
Sorry to hear about your injury, there are a lot of fast players using DS4, I have 2 accounts, one I use for daily races and one I use for FIA, that way I can race in the daily races and not worry too much about the unfair penalties, both accounts are A/S at the moment, mainly because I stopped doing race A and only did C.

Is it only me or have the penalty system gotten even WORSE lately. For example - I’ve started getting penalties every time from someone hiting me and spinning off. Earlier, it was like a 50/50 chance, wich was bad enough. But now, EVERY time someone goes off track after contact, the guy who doesnt go off track gets a penalty.

Edit:
I feel sorry for the guy in the Ferrari in yesterdays FIA Manufacturing race at RedBull Ring. We faught for second place going into first corner on the last lap and his tires were completely wasted so couldn’t hold his line and touched me just slightly so I went over the curbs. And he got a 2.000 sec penalty. It could have been a really exciting fight...

Last edited:
Is it only me or have the penalty system gotten even WORSE lately. For example - I’ve started getting penalties every time from someone hiting me and spinning off. Earlier, it was like a 50/50 chance, wich was bad enough. But now, EVERY time someone goes off track after contact, the guy who doesnt go off track gets a penalty.

It's been like this for a long time now. Have you improved your DR rating, as that could explain why it's only recently occured (more often) to you? If you were often lower ranked than the other people you were racing against it may have let you off without a time penalty, at least a few times before. If you get a mixed DR room (which happens sometimes) a DR D driver could likely bash the heck out of an DR A guy all day long without a penalty.

Also I think lower SR also lets you off with more contact too but haven't raced enough like this to know for certain.

E03301AF-F805-4A55-80FA-FF6BD338A24E.jpeg
It's been like this for a long time now. Have you improved your DR rating, as that could explain why it's only recently occured (more often) to you? If you were often lower ranked than the other people you were racing against it may have let you off without a time penalty, at least a few times before. If you get a mixed DR room (which happens sometimes) a DR D driver could likely bash the heck out of an DR A guy all day long without a penalty.

Also I think lower SR also lets you off with more contact too but haven't raced enough like this to know for certain.
Maybe...
I only had the game for two months so I’m still climbing. I have DR:B and half way to A. But this thing with having to cheat the SR-rating by having to drive a couple of CLEAN daily C-races and probably finish last is screwing my DR-rating. Look at my graph. Everytime I lose SR and have to restore it, I lose ALOT of DR.

The first races of this FIA-season took place when my SR was C so I just skiped it. I couldn’t muster the motivation.

Last edited:
Back