reply to linking autumn mini ring VIDEO CLIP DT_C

• Thread starter kon2oo5
  • 14 comments
:sly: DT_C comment :sly:

Droptop_Chick
Not bad, keep practicing. Autumn Ring Mini is a good practice track. The small section in your video from 1:00 to 1:07 instead of trying to drift each individual apex, try linking them together in one big smooth drift. That way you'll maintain enough momentum to drift that dual apex after it, and it looks alot sweeter...

Well today I finally got to play GT4 again so i guess this is my 3rd day playing lol just never had the time to play till today muahaha lol, and so had to start over with a new car :dopey: and here it is... i made some links so if somehow the dls go over...

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0K9OR8H86F07H0U3JEY8COT7B6

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21TYASTW633VG19ZSRPNN86XA2

and for some ppl that somehow have an error and cant dl it from yousendit might wanna try this one later ppl! :sly:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=kon2oo5autumnlink

Much better than before, but I don't know if I'd consider that linking those 3 turns, looks like your just barely scraping across it turned into the turns. Move more weight...

u would laugh because im using the tire that came with this car so i wouldnt get that much smoke or angle slippage into it ill try later tomorrow with economy tires or something soft... :sly:

LOLz, something hard you mean, soft tyres=grip lol:P

Make sure you calm down compared to the style you had with the stock tyres, it slides MUCH better when you have N tyres, take it easy:sly:👍

Keep it sideways.:P

Droptop_Chick
Much better than before, but I don't know if I'd consider that linking those 3 turns, looks like your just barely scraping across it turned into the turns. Move more weight...

i had little angle to it after wards thats why u cant really se the smoke but trust it was like the impossible link in ur vid no smoke right?
something like that but i kept it sliding :sly:

Not bad. Better than the first one for sure. 👍
Were ya tryin to make DT_C blush with all the shout outs or sumthin?! lol, Where was my shout out!? I backed you the whole way with moral support, I feel so shafted!

actually all the "!" were because of the song n because i was listenin to that song the whole day even while edting lol... it was something i tried to edit very good but all i have is windows movie maker... whats a good video editing program? really need it i guess to try n touch up some webcam vids... thanks :dopey:

:rolleyes: I'm not much for
LegHumper.gif

kon2oo5
i had little angle to it after wards thats why u cant really se the smoke but trust it was like the impossible link in ur vid no smoke right?

No, yours is more along the lines of an understeer slide, you're turning into the slide. Like you're just on the gas trying to stretch out a drift that's already ended. After looking at your video again, I'm pretty sure you just ripped the e-brake to initiate, theres no movements that indicated any shift in weight at all. At that speed with no real movement in weight, theres no way for you to change your angle and line for multiple apexes. Watch this, try and do it like that, so you can have some control over what's happening with the car. Pay attention to how the car moves, countersteer, brake/throttle controls, and the G-Meter...

AR Mini - Triple Apex

hmmm just read ur reply... ok just now that i did i went back and put tcs set to 1 off but too much slippage so i put it back to one fact is yes i can do that, weight shift yes i can master that i just practice a little a while ago my only problem is that my settings that i tweaked, ratio gear auto set to 25 no wonder i couldnt get alot of slippage i just needa tune the ratios or auto set to a lower number & boom i promise u it would work becuz i just watched ur video after i tried weight shift i saw that ur gears were at close range & mines were set for racing (25) thats all i need promise u that later :P

edit-

just watched it over again & again maybe u set it up to a racing ratio too im not sure but i know ur traction was loose no wonder u were revving max at 55mph hmm dunno u tell me since im a noob to drifting & u know so much... :dunce:

and at least its some drifting we all have different skills / or ways to drift right? i guess later :sly:

out...

Back