REQ:GT4 Prologue gamesave

• Thread starter RaVeNlI666
  • 16 comments
Could you not do it yourself?

The game might last longer that way and the prize cars aren't that special anyway. Well maybe the last one looks nice.

Hmm, which one is that?

If I have the time I could X-Port you the replay save for it, weel if I have golded it myself. I'm still trying the purple ones.

Originally posted by SunsetSkyline
You suck...people do not give him help! If you're gonna cheat your way to the gold, what's the point really?

Well maybe if I X-Ported the Replay file of that licence, he can use that as a guide to getting gold.
:rolleyes:

You suck...people do not give him help! If you're gonna cheat your way to the gold, what's the point really?

aww...com'on, give him a break...maybe he just wants to enjoy driving the prize cars. I was in a situation where I didn't play GT3 much because I was tired of racing to earn money to advance to the next race with a better car. It made GT3 boring, until someone gave me a gavesave with more money.

That test requires you to overtake another car in New York within certain time for Silver and Gold, and within 3 loops for Bronze.

Just managed to get the prize car for orange, ha ha !

Oh, how I'd love the time to be able to sit down and get all golds on GT4P. Unfortunately when you work from 9am-8pm six days a week, that option's not really there.

The point of 'cheating' your way to gold is so you can drive the locked cars that you would otherwise have to spend hours and hours of your time unlocking yourself. If you have the time then you're lucky. If you don't then what's wrong with 'cheating'?

If you have no time to play the licenses, how do you find time to play tracks when you get all gold? only 5 cars are locked for Gold purposes, if you're a fanatic about the game, then you get all gold, otherwise there are plenty of other cars to play with after passing only with bronze, and whole shool mode can be passed with bronze in 2-3 hours.

Originally posted by chaser_fan
Oh, how I'd love the time to be able to sit down and get all golds on GT4P. Unfortunately when you work from 9am-8pm six days a week, that option's not really there.

The point of 'cheating' your way to gold is so you can drive the locked cars that you would otherwise have to spend hours and hours of your time unlocking yourself. If you have the time then you're lucky. If you don't then what's wrong with 'cheating'?

I got all golds on 4 out of 5 tests in about 4 hours total time. I beat most of the gold times by half a second too.

Purple is still a ***** and that's taking me a long time since I'm stuck on the 350Z convertable overtake test, I can just never catch up to the damn thing, which is pissing the crap out of me. I noticed the time I need to pass him is when he is just crossing the start/finish line, which I am a good distance behind him still. I can make up most of the space between us in the turns, but on that back straight he just pulls so far ahead of me, which makes me think it's that one turn before the straight I am losing a lot of time on.

Yes, I think you need to catch him in time so you can draft him in the last straight. Some other tests are like this too. I still haven't golded that 350Z test either!

I want the HSC!!!

Originally posted by 8400RPM
Yes, I think you need to catch him in time so you can draft him in the last straight. Some other tests are like this too. I still haven't golded that 350Z test either!

I want the HSC!!!

That's what I was thinking, you need to draft him on the straight. But I am always just outside the range to get the boost and it pisses me off. All I have left is all golds on the purple, I even got golds on the coffee cups, I think I want to still try for my best time on the S2000 coffee cup though (I wish you could run any car on any of the coffee cups though, MK where are you with a program to swap out which car is on each test?).

Originally posted by mkx-r
whole shool mode can be passed with bronze in 2-3 hours.

How long did it take you to get all golds if i may ask?
I'm wondering because a friend of mine has the game and so far he spend probably close to a day and still has problems with some of the tests. I think he's stuck with the "haven't seen an Evo plow this much in my life" test - probably 4th or 5th from the end on the purple section.

Originally posted by bartekb93
How long did it take you to get all golds if i may ask?
I'm wondering because a friend of mine has the game and so far he spend probably close to a day and still has problems with some of the tests. I think he's stuck with the "haven't seen an Evo plow this much in my life" test - probably 4th or 5th from the end on the purple section.

hehe,, yeah, well, you were playing too :)

Back