Request for a Game save

• Thread starter migsvill
  • 4 comments
Can someone help me make a GT4 NTSC game save? I have Armax however, it can't load my game disc. I just need the max cash, 80 golds, and the 15 license prize cars. Player name: Gab

Please pm me if you're interested to help.

Thanks!

#1 sometimes armax wouldn't load my gt4 disc, go into expert mode and manually select it. should work after that.

#2 or you can find another savegame (codebreaker, xport, etc...) and use ps2savebuilder to convert it.

#3 OR... you can download the hybrid .max savegame in my sig, that is if you don't mind running hybrids (yes, they are NTSC compliant lol).

PS. My savegame (#3) has roughly a trillion dollars (muahahaha), as well as all licenses unlocked. it's also a hybrid testbed so some cars may or not work (tune n tweak em to your liking).

#1 sometimes armax wouldn't load my gt4 disc, go into expert mode and manually select it. should work after that.

#2 or you can find another savegame (codebreaker, xport, etc...) and use ps2savebuilder to convert it.

#3 OR... you can download the hybrid .max savegame in my sig, that is if you don't mind running hybrids (yes, they are NTSC compliant lol).

PS. My savegame (#3) has roughly a trillion dollars (muahahaha), as well as all licenses unlocked. it's also a hybrid testbed so some cars may or not work (tune n tweak em to your liking).

1. I already tried loading the game disc via expert mode.

2. I do have a lot of game saves, however, I wanted something personalized. That's why I wanted the name of the driver as Gab.

3. I already tried your hybrid game save. I like how the hybrid cars look but it's very hard to handle. LOL

Back