Request R92CP

• Thread starter S!Lpheed
  • 10 comments
I just got this awesome car, the black Nissan R92CP and I thought for the hell of it, who wants to drift it and make a video? Anyone?

Great video Sheron, i make one me too on midfield raceway with the road version of the R92CP but is not fast drift as yours.

How the Heck did you pull off drifts with a car like that, Sheron?! no seriously, you must be playing this for way too long...like comeon, every corner was taken on to near perfection

Yes, I've been drifting for almost 4 years.

I see quite a lot mistakes in the video, that was the best of 5-6 laps I did with that car.

You found Errors!? You must be kidding me.Or maybe it's because your too into it and know everything. Im still quite newbish at this and What i consider good is , no snapback, no screw ups and no contact of anything.

You found Errors!? You must be kidding me.Or maybe it's because your too into it and know everything. Im still quite newbish at this and What i consider good is , no snapback, no screw ups and no contact of anything.

Corners 1-2-3: Just ok. I Missed all apexes.
Corner 4 (tunnel): At the end I cancelled the drift, "stopping drift" was coming.
Corner 5: Bad exit, I end on the other side.
Corners 7-8: Not bad, I lined'em. Poor exit at the middle of the track.
Corner 9: Insane drift :dunce:
Corners 10-11-12: Ok.
Corner 13: I went to the grass at the entry and lost the line. Poor exit.
Corners 14-15: The bumpy surface caused extreme oversteer and lost line at the exit.

But you didnt screw up thought, no snapbacks, no swing here and there, I don't get how yuor able to go into corners at high speeds without hitting the wall. Secondly, I really don't get how you can swing your car quickly, then hold that angle for the whole time during FULL throttle. Third, I don't get how your car doesn't slide out by doing that pre-weight transfer method when entering the drift. Fourth, May you identify what settings you have on your drifting R92CP?

I also like the songs you upload your videos on, can you tell me or send me some? my email's A_truong17@hotmail.com

N2, standard luxury tyres can solve the drifting problem for any vehicle, you don't even have to tune the car, just a few horses...👍

Back