requesting pictures of Lotus Carlton

• Thread starter sundis
  • 89 comments
Hi

Can some one please give me a screenshots of the Lotus Carlton aka Lotus Omega... Reeealy want to see that one from the game!!

//Micke

Has anyone ere Driven The Toyota 88C-V yet???

If so then say whats its like drive, performance etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Six
hmmm, that pic says the ford ka is an american car? Dont think ive ever seen one here, isnt that a euro release only?

I think it says that Ford itself is american, but your right I think you will only see it here in Europe

Red Six
hmmm, that pic says the ford ka is an american car? Dont think ive ever seen one here, isnt that a euro release only?

It maybe a euro release only, but it's still a Ford and since that's American, i'm guessing thats the explanation :)

I have 2 pictures of Lotus Carlton in my " Old European Car" collection in the photoalbum if anyone is interested. Havent done more due to the time constraint 👎

icefroz
I have 2 pictures of Lotus Carlton in my " Old European Car" collection in the photoalbum if anyone is interested. Havent done more due to the time constraint 👎

That car just looks AWSOME 👍 :) It's a normal but VERY COOL car

G-T-4-Fan
I think it says that Ford itself is american, but your right I think you will only see it here in Europe
Wrong... it is also produced in Brazil and sold in many south-american countries.
I have one too!

Attachments

• Ka XR 01.JPG
    Ka XR 01.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 83
That Lotus is badass! Never seen one before this post, and I must say that is an impressive ride. I did a Google search on the Lotus and found some great sites listing its specs. Thanks for the history lesson, and I can't wait to drive that car this month!

Red Six

We have that in Brazil for quite a while... (by the way, love the convertible Street Ka) :)

Ford streetKa sucks :yuck:
Ford SportKa is little better :confused:

What you need is a new vauxhall tigra :dopey:

Lotus Carlton, wonder if they'll ever do it again (with a newer base model of course).

ExigeExcel
Ford streetKa sucks :yuck:
Ford SportKa is little better :confused:

What you need is a new vauxhall tigra :dopey:

Lotus Carlton, wonder if they'll ever do it again (with a newer base model of course).

Ford Ka's remind me too much of the Cadburys Cream Egg car. :ill:

Oh dear Vauxhall Tigras... did someone say hairdresser? Although I must give Vauxhall some credit, they actually managed to make it more ugly & gay than the old one which is quite an accomplishment.

Reminds me, it appears theres no Smart Cars in GT4 (Which I thought was going to be a certainty?)

Not that I'm complaining :sly:

Isn't the new Tigra meant to handle quite well. I don't like it's looks though, someone who works in the same office as me has one, bright yellow and it's hideouse.

T5-R
Reminds me, it appears theres no Smart Cars in GT4 (Which I thought was going to be a certainty?)

Not that I'm complaining :sly:
Actually I quite like the idea of the Smart Roadster or beter still the Brabus built V6 engined Smart roadster.

live4speed
Actually I quite like the idea of the Smart Roadster or beter still the Brabus built V6 engined Smart roadster.

Well I can't agree, there all way overpriced, most often ugly & the original smart, me & my uni mates have decided its probably the most gay car of all time :lol:

Although the Nissan Figaro is a close contender! Its also massively overpriced for a 1991 car & more expensive then an Evo III from what I've seen :scared: Although the Figaro probably is more of a clown type car.

Back