Rider Height?

• Thread starter JJonth
  • 17 comments
Hi everyone, another forum newbie here.

At the very begining of the game it asks you your height. Me been me rushed through this to play the game and set it at 175cm. Is there any way of changing this as im a fair bit taller than that. I race Honda RS125s in real life and am quite lanky so when I get ingame the rider looks too small for me lol. And more importantly does changing this figure actually make any difference to your appearence in game??

oops yer just found it lol! Sorry

There ya go spot the difference, Real me and TT me. Needs a bit of tweaking, but i'll get it spot on now. Thanks! Even got similar Dainese Leathers lol!

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 222
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 222
JJonth

There ya go spot the difference, Real me and TT me. Needs a bit of tweaking, but i'll get it spot on now. Thanks! Even got similar Dainese Leathers lol!

:)

i tryed to make my rider dani pedirosa(sp) size, but, the smallst they go is 5'4 :P

ha ha thats more like it. Although out of the 1000's of Arai helmets in game they dont have mine, or at least I haven't found it yet. :grumpy: . I like the Roberts Jnr. one though.

He still looks small on the bike, but we did have a 1994 Tz125 and they are a slightly larger bike than the Honda RS, it does feel more like a modern SS600 than a GP125 bike lol, still damn small though!

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 111
I can't make my rider that same height as me, as it only goes up to 190cm, and i am 195!

What is D.Pedrosa's height anyway? A couple of GP riders to be the same height with D.Pedrosa are M.Melandri and L.Capirossi. Who's the smallest of them? ..and these trio ride really good, amazing riders.

Rossi - 182 cm
Edwards - 179 cm
Checa - 174 cm
Haga - 168 cm
Pitt - 178 cm
Abe - 174 cm
Duhamel - 168 cm
Dani Pedrosa - 158 cm
Nicky Hayden - 173 cm
Toni Elias - 163 cm
Marco Melandri - 168 cm
Makoto Tamada - 171 cm
Casey Stoner - 171 cm
Sebastian Porto - 168 cm
Shuhei Aoyama - 165 cm

1 foot = 30.48 centimeters

JJonth

For me You should modify a little bit your "TT" Style, when you ride IRL you are "lower" on bike.. Perhaps the difference is on this detail ? isn't it?
(Sorry for my poor English, I'm french but I try to speak correctly... houps..)

Just had a thought, i know that weight isnt an option, but do you reckon that changing the height wolud change the weight of your rider?

Is the riders weight factored in to this game and if so is it just a coinstant that doesnt change with height?

I think i'm right in saying that...

Dani Pedrosa is the lightest rider in MotoGP, at 51kg

The heaviest rider in MotoGP is Jose Cardoso at 73kg.

Last seasons heaviest rider was Alex Hoffman at 74kg.

Rossi is the tallest rider in MotoGP, while Dani Pedrosa is the shortest.

This proves size is not an issue, as Rossi is in a class of his own.

Back