RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
Oh ok. That's the thing that always makes me wonder about people at the tyre dealers.
If the first scenario you encounter a loss of grip is in the rain, why don't people buy the best wet weather tyres they can? That'll easily be the first time you lose grip at road legal speed. If you cruise around the rest of the time, those soft compound wet tyre won't wear out in 6 months.

If you're not in the US or Japan, maybe you're over the ditch in New Zealand Bro. That'd be sweet as hey Bro :D

I'm up north :) I have been to NZ once, beautiful place with much more colourful JDM culture, lots cheaper too :P

2015 and 2016 is coming, I read these 2 old threads, the early days of me on GTP, so many didn't like me with my no ABS campaign, most of them are inactive today :) I have been playing GT since GT 1 in 1997, started tuning replicas from GT2 days ( when I also started to get deep in JDM tuning culture in real life ), but I started a repica garage recently in GT6 :) Long way, and I met many people who dislike me but also people who shared similar passion and vision.

If you want to see how I have been in GT5 days tuning and testing in FITT, and how I tried to fit in with ABS 1 tuners :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...cores-posted-congrats-to-tuners.262891/page-9

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-concept-challenge-praiano-wins.265574/page-7

Start from these pages or start from page 1 if you have spare time to waste :)

@OdeFinn , @danbojte @Thorin Cain @TurnLeft : You may be interested to see how GT5 days tuners sees ABS 0 driver/tuner/tester :P

The 60 40 460pp shootout was memorable, I tested tuners car with ABS 0 and you can see some tuners reaction to my test report :0
Not too much has changed in that respect I see :rolleyes: It's something I always find odd if I'm honest, the amount of times I've seen a few of them berate and belittle people who use SRF over the past few years, saying it "Hides issues when tuning", then think that having a CS tune with racing brakes set at 7-2 (just a random value ;)) doesn't show that ABS is hiding anything :confused:

Even more confusing is, why they make it such big deal? I don't believe I've ever seen a post from yourself saying "You shouldn't use ABS" or for that matter, any other driving aid.
Infact I remember rather early on in my days posting tunes for GT6 that there was a discussion started about the amount of RS online rooms, and you were the only (other ;)) tuner that didn't have a problem with it. I think your words were along the lines of "It's not my scene, but it's their choice. So what's the big deal!?" :) Personally as someone that likes to use those uber-sticky, unrealistic tyres and at that time still relied quite a bit on driving aids. That, coming from someone who's preferences were polar opposites from my own, spoke volumes. 👍 In saying that, it really speaks more to how narrow-minded the others that got involved were :P
But as you say, most of them are long gone, and I think most of the guys around now are a bit more accepting of other ideas than just their own :)
But I don't think there will be too many ABS0 converts anytime soon :lol:

Let's hope 2016 is a year where tolerance and understanding have a bigger part to play than judgements and shouting matches :cheers: and may it bring more fun and frolics behind the wheel/control pad :D:tup:

New year always brings new pages that we can fill in :) I'm in club room right now ( ridox fan club ) testing Miura and 288 GTO, join in if you are online.

Miura just did 2:03.1xx :eek: and 288 GTO 2:03.2xx both on 3rd lap :D 75% fuel and only 10% wear on rear tire.

Last edited:
Not too much has changed in that respect I see :rolleyes: It's something I always find odd if I'm honest, the amount of times I've seen a few of them berate and belittle people who use SRF over the past few years, saying it "Hides issues when tuning", then think that having a CS tune with racing brakes set at 7-2 (just a random value ;)) doesn't show that ABS is hiding anything :confused:

Even more confusing is, why they make it such big deal? I don't believe I've ever seen a post from yourself saying "You shouldn't use ABS" or for that matter, any other driving aid.
Infact I remember rather early on in my days posting tunes for GT6 that there was a discussion started about the amount of RS online rooms, and you were the only (other ;)) tuner that didn't have a problem with it. I think your words were along the lines of "It's not my scene, but it's their choice. So what's the big deal!?" :) Personally as someone that likes to use those uber-sticky, unrealistic tyres and at that time still relied quite a bit on driving aids. That, coming from someone who's preferences were polar opposites from my own, spoke volumes. 👍 In saying that, it really speaks more to how narrow-minded the others that got involved were :P
But as you say, most of them are long gone, and I think most of the guys around now are a bit more accepting of other ideas than just their own :)
But I don't think there will be too many ABS0 converts anytime soon :lol:

Let's hope 2016 is a year where tolerance and understanding have a bigger part to play than judgements and shouting matches :cheers: and may it bring more fun and frolics behind the wheel/control pad :D:tup:
Well said TC. Just because I/we/you dislike or like something as opposed to someone else's position on the subject matter doesn't mean we or they are right or wrong. That's called having an opinion.
Unfortunately, some people would rather argue than eat.

I saw this discussion and I completely agree with you, people need to be tolerant and to have respect for each others, this is on what a community is based.

About your first posts Ridox I'm impressed, you are, to be honest, the tuner and the person which give me the passion of tuning, and thanks to you I now never use the ABS :cheers::lol:

Keep the work up, you stay the more influent tuner of GTPlanet for me :bowdown:

Last edited:
I saw this discussion and I completely agree with you, people need to be tolerant and to have respect for each others, this is on what a community is based.

About your first posts Ridox I'm impressed, you are, to be honest, the tuner and the person which give me the passion of tuning, and thanks to you I now never use the ABS :cheers::lol:

Keep the work up, you stay the more influent tuner of GTPlanet for me :bowdown:

Dodge Viper GTS '02 520PS 550PP Online/Offline Race Tune
QUICK MATCH 550PP at HIGH SPEED RING

Special Build Viper GTS '02 Online/Offline Race Tune
Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

High Speed Ring_7.jpg

CAR : SRT VIPER GTS '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs 550PP
Horsepower: 513 HP / 520PS at 5500 RPM
Torque: 514.1 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.0%
Weight: 1280 kg
Ballast : 20 kg
Ballast Position : 19
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52
Performance Points: 550

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock
Car Paint : Competition Yellow Mica or Hemi Orange
or Monaco Orange or Hugger Orange or Viper Red or Spectrum White Pearl or Imperial Blue or GT6 Polarized 016

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Viper SRT '02 Base Coupe Spring Adapted
Viper Alignment
Optimal Race Height and Damper

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 92 92
Spring Rate: 5.79 12.87
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 3 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 1.4 1.1
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.10
OPTIONAL RIDE HEIGHT 92 82 ( more turn in but less stable on banked turns, use rear 87 for middle compromise )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Custom Close Ratio 6 Speed Adapting Holinger RD6

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.275
Set Auto Max Speed at 200kmh / 124mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.100
3rd 1.631
4th 1.338
5th 1.097
6th 0.902
Set Final 2.630 - set for rocket standing start launch from 1st gear and good top speed at 205mph/330kmh

OPTIONAL ALTERNATE GEAR RATIO USING HOLINGER RD6 Ratios :

1st 2.860
2nd 2.094
3rd 1.610
4th 1.342
5th 1.092
6th 0.884
Final 2.630
Offers similar performance but using real life gear ratios from Holinger RD6 Catalogue.
OPTIONAL 6th GEAR FOR DRAFT/SLIPSTREAM : 0.832 or 0.844

LSD GKN ViscoLok

Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Brake Balance:
2/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 2/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This build is based on Viper '02 replica using real life spring rate for stock Viper as reference, the GT6 spring can't get low enough, I used the lowest possible while still maintaining the ratio. It worked really well for both the road car replica on comfort tires and this racing build on sports soft.

I have provided alternative ride height, use it with caution at High Speed Ring, although it allows better turn in, the lower rear height can cause loss of rear traction when going too low ( inside ) on the banked turns.
The ride height at 92mm is optimal for High Speed Ring and the car setup, it gives stable ride on banked turns.

The camber and toe still uses road Viper alignment, feel free to zero all of them if you wish ( this should free up the car )

The gear ratio as base is custom based on Holinger RD6, but I also provide the real RD6 ratio to be used as optional/alternative.
The 1st gear has been set for rocket standing start launch, simply rev and hold at redline and it even will launch from dead stop at idle rpm.
Final is set at 2.63, this is low enough to give the 1st gear good launch while keeping top speed pretty high at 205mph / 320kmh.

Gearing is well spread, ideal shift point at just over 6000RPM ( 6200-6400 RPM ), use 2nd gear if needed for lower speed cornering like the esses before the tunnel at High Speed Ring ( after the bridge )
Alternate 6tth gear also has been provided, these 2 lower ratio will give more top speed, use them if you are hitting revlimit when drafting.

- OPTIONAL - For even better rotation and rear traction, move ballast to 25, this will increase PP by 1, use limiter to lower power to 512HP ( 98.9% limiter ).

Tested offline and online, both at High Speed Ring, able to lap in low 1:06s solo ( without draft ) both online quick match warm up session and offline time trial on SS tire.

Replay has been provided, done offline at HSR on SS, time at 1:06.3xx with room for improvement for possible 1:05s. Watch it to see which line taken for the banked turns :)

Attachments

• Viper1m6sHighSpeedRingSS.zip
    279.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Oops, yeah, my bad, should be RAYS TE37SL, fixed.

Glad to be of service ;) It's mainly a hobby of mine, and the main reason I bought GT6 :P

Checking the Grand Sport 1996, interesting car.
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone SV
Replica

Tuned to replicate Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone SV
Comfort Hard FRONT/ Comfort Medium REAR

CAR : Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone CN.0706 '67
Tire : Comfort Hard Front / Comfort Medium Rear
OPTIONAL Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium All Around

Specs BASE Full Fuel Tank
Horsepower: 380 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque: 296.7 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1100 kg
Ballast : 120 kg
Ballast Position : 10 or Optional 5
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56 or Optional 45/55 with ballast at 5
Performance Points: 516

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED ) - OPTIONAL for added chassis stiffness
Car Paint : GT Old Generation 002-W or Black or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission

Suspension - OEM Lamborghini Spring + Koni Holland Damper Adapted
OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 130 130
Spring Rate: 5.64 5.23
Dampers (Compression): 4 4
Dampers (Extension): 2 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.5 ( Front Optional 0.00 )
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.15

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 5 Speed based on Miura P400 Manual
11/45 Final

Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 330kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.591
2nd 1.731
3rd 1.225
4th 0.997
5th 0.814
Set Final Gear : 4.091

LSD - BASE SV LSD
Rear
Initial Torque : 12
Acceleration Sensitivity: 24

OPTIONAL : Use Stock LSD - Some SV might have it

Brake Balance:
1/2 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 1/2, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 1/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The SV, last model of Miura which was built in limited numbers, main changes are power bump to 380HP and some visual updates as well as added chassis stiffness + wider rear tires. Using the P400 replica as base, simply add power parts ( intake tuning and exhaust manifold ) to reach target power 380HP. Fit front CH and rear CM tire to approximate the rear wider tire of the real SV. Optionally, install body rigidity improvement on the car for more added chassis stiffness. Beware though, body rigidity is irreversible, 15 million could be wasted if you don't like the end result.

Brake balance is mandatory at 1/2 to get closer to vintage cars brake performance ( Miura in this case ), less prone to lock up as well and should be a bit hairy on down hill braking, I hope it stays true to the performance on the real car back in the day.
Dodge Viper GTS '02 520PS 550PP Online/Offline Race Tune
QUICK MATCH 550PP at HIGH SPEED RING

Special Build Viper GTS '02 Online/Offline Race Tune
Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

CAR : SRT VIPER GTS '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs 550PP
Horsepower: 513 HP / 520PS at 5500 RPM
Torque: 514.1 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Weight: 1280 kg
Ballast : 20 kg
Ballast Position : 19
Weight Distribution : 48 / 52

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : Competition Yellow Mica or Hemi Orange
or Monaco Orange or Hugger Orange or Viper Red or Spectrum White Pearl or Imperial Blue or GT6 Polarized 016

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Viper SRT '02 Base Coupe Spring Adapted
Viper Alignment
Optimal Race Height and Damper

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 92 92
Spring Rate: 5.79 12.87
Dampers (Compression): 6 6
Dampers (Extension): 3 5
Camber Angle: 1.4 1.1
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.10
OPTIONAL RIDE HEIGHT 92 82 ( more turn in but less stable on banked turns, use rear 87 for middle compromise )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Custom Close Ratio 6 Speed Adapting Holinger RD6

Install all power parts
Set Default
Set Final to 4.275
Set Auto Max Speed at 200kmh / 124mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.846
2nd 2.100
3rd 1.631
4th 1.338
5th 1.097
6th 0.902
Set Final 2.630 - set for rocket standing start launch from 1st gear and good top speed at 205mph/330kmh

OPTIONAL ALTERNATE GEAR RATIO USING HOLINGER RD6 Ratios :

1st 2.860
2nd 2.094
3rd 1.610
4th 1.342
5th 1.092
6th 0.884
Final 2.630
Offers similar performance but using real life gear ratios from Holinger RD6 Catalogue.
OPTIONAL 6th GEAR FOR DRAFT/SLIPSTREAM : 0.832 or 0.844

LSD GKN ViscoLok

Initial Torque : 15

Brake Balance:
2/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 2/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 2/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This build is based on Viper '02 replica using real life spring rate for stock Viper as reference, the GT6 spring can't get low enough, I used the lowest possible while still maintaining the ratio. It worked really well for both the road car replica on comfort tires and this racing build on sports soft.

I have provided alternative ride height, use it with caution at High Speed Ring, although it allows better turn in, the lower rear height can cause loss of rear traction when going too low ( inside ) on the banked turns.
The ride height at 92mm is optimal for High Speed Ring and the car setup, it gives stable ride on banked turns.

The camber and toe still uses road Viper alignment, feel free to zero all of them if you wish ( this should free up the car )

The gear ratio as base is custom based on Holinger RD6, but I also provide the real RD6 ratio to be used as optional/alternative.
The 1st gear has been set for rocket standing start launch, simply rev and hold at redline and it even will launch from dead stop at idle rpm.
Final is set at 2.63, this is low enough to give the 1st gear good launch while keeping top speed pretty high at 205mph / 320kmh.

Gearing is well spread, ideal shift point at just over 6000RPM ( 6200-6400 RPM ), use 2nd gear if needed for lower speed cornering like the esses before the tunnel at High Speed Ring ( after the bridge )
Alternate 6tth gear also has been provided, these 2 lower ratio will give more top speed, use them if you are hitting revlimit when drafting.

- OPTIONAL - For even better rotation and rear traction, move ballast to 25, this will increase PP by 1, use limiter to lower power to 512HP ( 98.9% limiter ).

Tested offline and online, both at High Speed Ring, able to lap in low 1:06s solo ( without draft ) both online quick match warm up session and offline time trial on SS tire.

Replay has been provided, done offline at HSR on SS, time at 1:06.3xx with room for improvement for possible 1:05s. Watch it to see which line taken for the banked turns :)

I just wanna say Happy New Year to you Ridox2JGTE, and for making the last month's of 2015 so much greater and fun, making nearly all of your excellent replica tunes:tup::cheers:
Can't wait, and hope there is more to come from you in 2016, until GT SPORT arrives.
Thank you so much, for this excellent garage, simply love it.
By the way have you tried my own tunes, you find them in my resources.:D

I just wanna say Happy New Year to you Ridox2JGTE, and for making the last month's of 2015 so much greater and fun, making nearly all of your excellent replica tunes:tup::cheers:
Can't wait, and hope there is more to come from you in 2016, until GT SPORT arrives.
Thank you so much, for this excellent garage, simply love it.
By the way have you tried my own tunes, you find them in my resources.:D

Thanks man, happy new year :) I'm pretty busy now, so most of my time will be spent posting old work that gathers dust :lol:

I have several new games ( I recently gifted ) that I want to get on in the next few months, so I won't have time testing others cars :)

Keep doing your work, if you want more experience, join FITT events like the new RUF Challenge - check tuning forum :D

I have some 500-550PP cars that I wanted to post this week, hopefully I have time to post them, as well as a special build Lexus ISF CCS-R :P

Thanks man, happy new year :) I'm pretty busy now, so most of my time will be spent posting old work that gathers dust :lol:

I have several new games ( I recently gifted ) that I want to get on in the next few months, so I won't have time testing others cars :)

Keep doing your work, if you want more experience, join FITT events like the new RUF Challenge - check tuning forum :D

I have some 500-550PP cars that I wanted to post this week, hopefully I have time to post them, as well as a special build Lexus ISF CCS-R :P
Yah I'll know, I got Project Cars from my girlfriend as Christmas present.
Thanks a lot, that will encourage me to do more.:D. You know, I'm really not a online racing guy, but I will give it a try someday. All the time I gave it a try, they all hit me so hard in the rear bumper, that the next thing that happened, was I ended in the barrier, end of that race:banghead:

I can't wait to see what you done with that Lexus ISF CCS-R, one of my favorites.
And the other tunes. Note: I've found a colour, for your newest Camaro. Burgundy, from Mercury.
It match very well to the picture.:cheers::D

I can't wait to see what you done with that Lexus ISF CCS-R, one of my favorites.
And the other tunes. Note: I've found a colour, for your newest Camaro. Burgundy, from Mercury.
It match very well to the picture.:cheers::D

Going to play in a day or two :) Will post some cars, the ISF CCS-R is not really that good ( the tune ), but still fun ( I used heaviest front weight distribution )

Burgundy for the MAC 4th gen Camaro :) hope you like the car :D

Going to play in a day or two :) Will post some cars, the ISF CCS-R is not really that good ( the tune ), but still fun ( I used heaviest front weight distribution )
Burgundy for the MAC 4th gen Camaro :) hope you like the car :D[/QUOTbout E]
It's a cool and fun car, good tune. I've find out about the Lexus ISF CCS-R that it's suspension is stock, and that the real car has about 417hp. So I figured, why not use the suspension settings from your tune of the normal Lexus IF. Maybe you can do something on the LSD. And transmission. I'll send you my settings for you to use them for further action, they work fine I'd say.:)

The ISF CCS-R is done :) It does have racing suspension real life ( ISF needs stiff springs for slick fitment ), and the power is misleading, the official specs for Macau Race in 2014 has more than 450HP :) It's engine tune is similar to the Lexus RC-F.

The ISF CCS-R is done :) It does have racing suspension real life ( ISF needs stiff springs for slick fitment ), and the power is misleading, the official specs for Macau Race in 2014 has more than 450HP :) It's engine tune is similar to the Lexus RC-F.
That's why I always have a hard time figuring this car out, and yes, it is very misleading.
I see you have some good information on this car, so I trust that your tune is the best.
I will try your tune.

That's why I always have a hard time figuring this car out, and yes, it is very misleading.
I see you have some good information on this car, so I trust that your tune is the best.
I will try your tune.

I will leave the weight distribution optional, so anyone can fine tune the ballast position to suit their style/taste. My setup uses 58% front if I remembered correctly as the CCS-R had 300kg diet, it's normal for weight to shift forward with front engine car about 2-3%

Ferrari Enzo
Replica

Tuned to replicate Ferrari Enzo
Comfort Soft

ferrarienzo-l-56931a619ec8f0ac.jpg

CAR : Ferrari Enzo '02
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs - Curb Weight
Horsepower: 651 HP at 7800 RPM
Torque : 484.8 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 1365 kg
Ballast : 110 kg
Ballast Position : 10
Weight Distribution : 44 / 56
Performance Points: 577

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : stock or +1 Inch Up PDI 525 ( 1 ) Black ( INSTALLED )
Car Paint : Rosso Scuderia or In Violet Metallic
Rear Wing : Special Wing Type A - OPTIONAL - INSTALLED For Looks

Tuning Parts Installed :
Full Customizable LSD

Suspension -

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 100 130
Spring Rate: 8.16 12.24
Dampers (Compression): 4 2
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.2

LSD
Initial Torque : 18
Braking Sensitivity: 20

AERO
Rear = 70 ( MAX )

Ferrari-Enzo-Interior-Specification.jpg

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Tested at Midfield, capable of 1:16s lap easily.

Ferrari Enzo
Replica

Comfort Soft

Specs - Curb Weight

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Full Customizable LSD

Suspension -

Front, Rear

LSD

AERO
Rear = 70 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/7, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Ridox to the rescue again :cheers:Correcting PD's mistakes & carelessness on a regular basis :bowdown:

Ferrari Enzo
Replica

Comfort Soft

Specs - Curb Weight

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Tuning Parts Installed :
Full Customizable LSD

Suspension -

Front, Rear

LSD

AERO
Rear = 70 ( MAX )

Brake Balance:

Notes :

Great replica of the Enzo Ferrari, Ridox:D. Yep, I like your work. Your replica's are the best.
I can't wait for the Lexus IS F CCS-R '11:D. 👍:cheers:
And the R32 GTR light tune (TEIN/NISMO).

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys please :) I'm not the best at all :P Will post the R32 GTR later ( flat floor version 550PP SS ) and the CCSR Macau 2014 spec ( should work from SH to RH tire )

The Enzo might be hard to drive on the limit on CS, simply install SH tire or SM if wished ( track day tires / semi slick ) It's not 100% replica, but I infused a bit of my own recipe :lol:

Nissan E-BNR32 Skyline GTR VSpec II '94
TEIN/NISMO/Holinger Light Tune 550PP Flat Floor Version

Special Build 550PP Flat Floor Version
Sports Soft

Tsukuba Circuit_67.jpg

CAR : Nissan Skyline R32 GTR V Spec II ' 94
Tire : Sports Soft

Specs Track Flat Floor Version
Horsepower: 460 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque : 367.2 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 96.4%
Weight: 1260 kg
Ballast : 25 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 55 / 45

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Red
Flat Floor Type A

Tuning Parts Installed :
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Racing Exhaust
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - TEIN Super Street Coilover Kit

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 105 105
Spring Rate: 5.00 4.00
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 8 8
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.9 1.2
Toe Angle: 0.00 -0.10

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Holinger 6 Speed Sequential

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 280kmh / 174mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.157
2nd 2.232
3rd 1.736
4th 1.397
5th 1.144
6th 0.952
Set Final 4.111

LSD NISMO 1.5 Way Rear Only
Front
Initial Torque : 5
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36

Brake Balance:
5/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Special 550PP Flat Floor Version, tested at Trial Mountain, capable of 1:28.1s on 1st lap :P

Back