RIDOX Replica Garage Fan Club - Suspended

• Thread starter danbojte
  • 2,328 comments
Awesome TL!! Please give me a full review after a week or so of playing. I'm still waiting on my laptop (grrr :mad:), but I'm planning on getting pCars and Assetto Corsa for PC when it finally arrives.

Sure thing 👍, it should be fun to try something new, might get GTA5 at the same time, you know, just to do some driveby's :lol:
Hell yeah!! Might as well have some fun... GT6 has become a bit dull lately, in my eyes. I can't wait to try something new and different. I'll always love Gran Turismo - plus I've made quite a few good friends here, so I'm not looking to abandon Gran Turismo...I just want something else to try.

Event: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione/ASCARI

alfa-romeo.png
ascari.png

Car:

The Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione is a sports car produced by Italian automaker Alfa Romeo between 2007 and 2010. It was first presented as a concept car at the 2003 Frankfurt Motor Show and later released for sale for the 2007 model year. The name refers to the eight-cylinder (cilindro in Italian) engine (8C) and Alfa Romeo's racing pedigree (Competizione, Italian for 'competition'). Alfa received over 1400 orders for the 8C after the official announcement that the car would enter production.
KW V3 Custom Setup

Tuned to replicate Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Comfort Soft

alfa-romeo-8c-competizione-widescreen-033-jpg.441078

CAR : Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs Heaviest Running Weight
Horsepower: 442 HP at 7000 RPM
Torque : 354.4 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1751 kg
Ballast : 166 kg
Ballast Position : -3
Weight Distribution : 49 / 51
Performance Points: 491

GT AUTO
NO Oil change

Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Red or Yellow or White.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Suspension - KW V3 Custom Spring

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 8.04 8.04
Dampers (Compression): 3 3
Dampers (Extension): 3 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 3
Camber Angle: 2.0 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.08 0.17

LSD - Medium Lock LSD
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
5/7 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/7 brake balance as starting point.

Racing Number

ALL SETTINGS MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!*

*FREE CHOICE: Colors, Brakes.

Track:
ascari.png

Ascari Race Resort

In 2000 Ascari began developing a racetrack near Ronda in southern Spain. The 5.5 km track includes recreations of famous corners from around the world, and may also be configured as three short tracks. The track and associated resort opened in 2002, with road and racing cars including former Formula One machinery. The resort operates on a membership basis whereby members can use the pits and garages. Open days offer the public track experience in cars such as Lotus Elise, BMW 325i and Radical.

The resort hosted the launch party for Gran Turismo 6 and is featured in the game.

Races: 2 x 30 min, 60 min between Starts

Penalty: Strong, Tyre/Fuel Depletion: Very Fast, Mechanical Damage: Light, Driving Options: No Aids/ABS.

Race 1 Start Type
Grid Start with False Start Check
Race 2 Start Type
Grid Start with False Start Check: Reverse Grid Based on Race 1 Results.

Schedule - 2015.10.10 12:00 GMT JOIN

Results:

Race 1
Race 1.jpg

Race 2
Race 2.jpg

Replay Files Download

Come back often to this post to stay up-to-date!

Last edited:
Having fun with track editor, 95% really often driven streets, connected with one small road..
Screenshot_2015-10-02-14-25-16.png

Pretty accurate turns, no need for map/notes when driving around :)

Haukilahdenkatu-Hermannin Rantatie crossing is only place what needs small fine tuning.

Profile now fixed, cosmetics missing, 2:30 as target time with AMG 63 stock noABS. Shared track if someone wants to test it.

Last edited:
Having fun with track editor, 95% really often driven streets, connected with one small road..
View attachment 455424
Pretty accurate turns, no need for map/notes when driving around :)

Haukilahdenkatu-Hermannin Rantatie crossing is only place what needs small fine tuning.

Profile now fixed, cosmetics missing, 2:30 as target time with AMG 63 stock noABS. Shared track if someone wants to test it.
Hi Ode. I gave this a little try out earlier, but forgive me, I didn't accept your challenge and break out the Mercedes :guilty:

And probably just as well, I don't think I could have kept that big bus on that thin tarmac ribbon with my driving skill :lol: I struggled enough with an S2K :eek: I don't think I'd fancy racing there in anything with too high a pp, but it's a nice drive once you get a few laps done to find out where you're going.

Your other one looks like an interesting project too 👍

I also tried one another friend on PSN made earlier. He's tryng to recreate Brazil's Interlagos circuit :). I'm really liking the look of this tool 👍...I'll be liking it more once I get myself sorted out with a device I can use the app on :banghead:

Hi Ode. I gave this a little try out earlier, but forgive me, I didn't accept your challenge and break out the Mercedes :guilty:

And probably just as well, I don't think I could have kept that big bus on that thin tarmac ribbon with my driving skill :lol: I struggled enough with an S2K :eek: I don't think I'd fancy racing there in anything with too high a pp, but it's a nice drive once you get a few laps done to find out where you're going.

Your other one looks like an interesting project too 👍

I also tried one another friend on PSN made earlier. He's tryng to recreate Brazil's Interlagos circuit :). I'm really liking the look of this tool 👍...I'll be liking it more once I get myself sorted out with a device I can use the app on :banghead:
That other track was just leech from some guy on here GTP.
I wanted to leave track narrow, representing normal two lane road with small extras, those roads are limited to 30-50kmh IRL, low pp cars and good defensive fights and revving all out from them. Probably 350pp under 200hp cars would be nice for racing there.
For me that is just easy drive by track, some ten thousand kilometers rolled on those streets, aiming on line it's easy, knowing "every" shop and building on sides of street, visualizing those three while driving.

If you don't have "proper" tablet, try BlueStacks Android virtual machine on PC(free, no cost), probably better make track with mouse than uber sensitive touch screen on tablet, frustrating with this nexus 9 when trying to move/stretch/do, too sensitive screen(bad adjust on app, and also tablet side problem simultaneously)

I'm scrolling thru real-world tracks for projects, found few nice, like Botniaring (Finnland) and Reem International Circuit (Saudi Arabia), doing all variations on them, and Moscow Raceway, including variations.
turvakartta.jpg

1600px-Side_l_aout.jpg

1810px-Moscow_Raceway_Grand-prix_Circuit.svg.png

Last edited:
That other track was just leech from some guy on here GTP.
I wanted to leave track narrow, representing normal two lane road with small extras, those roads are limited to 30-50kmh IRL, low pp cars and good defensive fights and revving all out from them. Probably 350pp under 200hp cars would be nice for racing there.
For me that is just easy drive by track, some ten thousand kilometers rolled on those streets, aiming on line it's easy, knowing "every" shop and building on sides of street, visualizing those three while driving.

If you don't have "proper" tablet, try BlueStacks Android virtual machine on PC(free, no cost), probably better make track with mouse than uber sensitive touch screen on tablet, frustrating with this nexus 9 when trying to move/stretch/do, too sensitive screen(bad adjust on app, and also tablet side problem simultaneously)

I'm scrolling thru real-world tracks for projects, found few nice, like Botniaring (Finnland) and Reem International Circuit (Saudi Arabia), doing all variations on them, and Moscow Raceway, including variations.
turvakartta.jpg

1600px-Side_l_aout.jpg

1810px-Moscow_Raceway_Grand-prix_Circuit.svg.png
I didn't notice the authors name on the other track :dopey: I'll check out that software and see if I can get to trying some too. There are some local routes I'd quite like to try and emulate. It'd be cool to have a crack at some relatively care free driving on the roads I've crawled along all these years :)

I checked out a few on @ALB123's share list too. Man Alb, that western touge track sure is a twisty one :eek: There were a few I noticed from other users there too that looked pretty cool 👍

I must say, I'm loving the concept :D I know it's early days and there are bound to be some bugs, but it's given the power to the user to recreate any track they desire. How many suggestions on the forums for tracks to be included were there? Well, now the guys with the time, patience and skills can make them come to life (kinda). Good one PD :)👍

Now I'm going to have to go visit the forum for it and see what other real world tracks/ routes are being worked on :D :gtpflag:

So there was no race today.. Used time to put Moscow Raceway on packet, profile and kerbs done, decoration and possible bank angle change left.

Last edited:
Hi friends :) Just popping in to say, if anyone is interested I've got a few tracks shared that I've "borrowed" from some kind people on :gtpflag:👍 I have a not bad recreation of the Ebisu East course and the Gunsai Touge in there along with a few others. You should all check out @OdeFinn's too, I think he's been having a little fun in Helsinki City Centre at night when the cops ain't about :cool: That's a sweet layout Ode 👍

Latest Posts

Back