RIDOX Replica Garage-In Memory of TurnLeft-GT40,300ZX,F430,TVR,AEM S2000,Cizeta,TransAm Doug Nash

• Thread starter Ridox2JZGTE
  • 5,032 comments
You'd probably need more if you ever got online :lol:. Finding fun a bit more difficult truth be told. Being slaughtered by some of the resident "Aliens" in the WRS every week or so can dent the ego a little :(. Just as well I know a few good cures for that particular ailment :)đź‘Ť.

A Good Beer is a good cure for what Ale's you :lol: đź‘Ť :cheers:

You'd probably need more if you ever got online :lol:. Finding fun a bit more difficult truth be told. Being slaughtered by some of the resident "Aliens" in the WRS every week or so can dent the ego a little :(. Just as well I know a few good cures for that particular ailment :)đź‘Ť.
To tell you the truth TC, from what I've seen of online play, it's not without its faults & being in Australia isn't the best for any lag issues not to mention the time zone.
I've survived this long without it so it's no biggie.

Hey there Ridox and co. Hope you are all well :cheers:.

Just stopped by to say how much fun and cash there is to be had using this beauty of a beast on the recent 500pp seasonal (sorry @Pete05 :indiff:) :)đź‘Ť.
I had a couple of races earlier on SH tyres (BB set 3/7 :)) and manage very comfortable wins....even after a couple of trips to the beach :dopey:. Should be real easy for the consistent and faster drivers among you to win on CS. Super balance for such a big car and much more fun on the G27 than it was on DS3....and it was awesome then :D.

See you guys around :cheers:.

I'm fine thank you :D Having some fun playing other games for the past month ( haven't even used my PS3 ). R34 GTR, drove that on some other games, and got let down when I did the launch trick test and 180 turn.

Anyway, I also got an old PC tower few weeks ago - given by my relative doing garage sale, and been playing my old collection of PC games ( got a few big boxes of games gathering dust for years ), mostly simulations from DOS era to Windows XP. I have been buying pc games since late 80's ( built my first 486 PC ), also keep going with console ( Nintendo, SNES, PSX, PS2 to PS3 ) The golden years of PC for me was in AGP card days ( from Nvidia early Riva TNT to Voodoo ), along with SNES and PSX :D Had some fun with Nascar Legends ( 1999 Papyrus ) a few days ago, the manual is awesome, close to 200 hundred pages. The days of game manual thick as books now are long gone :( People are often left to find out themselves about the game specific aspect like car tuning/setup or specific track guide in racing games.

I'll be back playing GT6 in a week or so, from what I remember I had some cars ready to be posted ... and I just remembered the Cadillac CTS-V which I have been meaning to post for almost a year :lol:

Here is the tune in simple form @Pete05 and @ALB123

Holden Monaro CV8 '04

Power 386HP/5900rpm
Limiter 100%
Torque 377.4 ft lb/4400rpm
Weight 1692kg
Distribution 55/45

No oil change
Ballast 44kg, Ballast position -50.

Parts:
Window Weight Reduction
Intake Tuning
Semi Racing Exhaust
Catalytic Converter Sports

Suspension :

RH 135 135
SR 4.72 10.79
Dampers Comp 5 5
Dampers Ext 4 3
ARB 5 4 - Rear ARB 5 for stable high speed - Big willow
Camber 0.2 1.0
Toe 0.08 0.20

Transmission
Set final to 3.700
Set Top Speed to 230mph / 370kmh
Set each gear
1st 2.660
2nd 1.780
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.740
6th 0.500
Final 3.700

LSD
Initial 15
Accel 24
Braking 10

BB 5/5

Spring rate uses the ratio from stock Monaro/GTO springs ( front too low for GT6 ), Weight is heaviest curb weight for a Monaro, distribution 55/45 as Holden claim. Stock ground clearance 135mm, camber/toe alignment from Pontiac GTO ( should be close to Monaro CV8/VXR ) Transmission from 5.7 VXR with 3.7 final. VXR 5.7 V8 power quoted as 387HP with 376 torque.
1:06.2s at Tsukuba on CS, revlimit close to 6000RPM, similar top speed on each gear to VXR 5.7
Hi Ridox:tup:, just have a blast driving this Monaro round the Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit:bowdown:.
I think it's great balanced all together, it suits my driving style:tup::P. I only tweaked the Final drive ratio to 3.730, and fitted standard size PDI wheels. I did a time of 2:30.525 on SH all aids off except ABS 1, with BB 6/4. Wonderful car, Exelent replica tune, next up I'm gonna take your Pedders/KAAZ Commodore SS for a drive:cheers:. Hope your doing fine, have you got Assetto Corsa yet?.

Hi Ridox:tup:, just have a blast driving this Monaro round the Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit:bowdown:.
I think it's great balanced all together, it suits my driving style:tup::P. I only tweaked the Final drive ratio to 3.730, and fitted standard size PDI wheels. I did a time of 2:30.525 on SH all aids off except ABS 1, with BB 6/4. Wonderful car, Exelent replica tune, next up I'm gonna take your Pedders/KAAZ Commodore SS for a drive:cheers:. Hope your doing fine, have you got Assetto Corsa yet?.

That's an old one :) Glad it drives well. For AC, we'll talk about it in conversation if you wish to.

I just found one of my oldest game, an old CD collecting dust, I was immediately nostalgic when I found it, Network Q RAC Rally simulation DOS game, I also have the sequel and the International Rally Championship ( good times ). Then I found another classic, Monster Truck Madness :P

hi ridox. I have a request. would you be in favor to help me tune the RUF CTR2 just like the ones you made in Tatsuya Shima's RUF CTR Yellowbird. basically I suck at tuning so I would really appreciate your help. thanks a lot for all the tunes you made. I really love it.

Tatsuya Shima RUF CTR Yellowbird "Blackbird" '87 Wangan Midnight
LEGENDARY F1 TURBINE ARC 800+PS

Tuned to replicate Wangan Midnight Blackbird Legendary F1 Turbine 800PS
Comfort Soft

CAR : RUF CTR Yellowbird '87
Tire : Comfort Soft

Specs

Horsepower: 791 HP / 802 PS at 6300 RPM
Torque: 660.5 ft-lb at 6300 RPM
Power Limiter at : 100%
Weight: 1165 kg
Ballast : 101 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 38 / 62 as in real life
Performance Points: 602

GT AUTO
Oil change - necessary to reach 800+PS
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED in this build ) - MANDATORY - the Blackbird has roll cage in the manga + anime.
Wheels : +1 Inch Up BBS RS or OZ Racing Botticelli III painted in Saddle Tan ( from Chevrolet Corvette Coupe C2 '63 )
Car Paint : Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Racing Exhaust
HIGH RPM Range Turbo Kit
Suspension Fully Customizable Kit
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood ( Body Color )
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - Swift Springs with Street/Track Tuned JRZ RS Pro Coilover Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 110 123 - Real life based - Alternate Ride Height F/R : lowered 110 110 or street 123 123 ( Loose )
Spring Rate: 10.00 13.75
Dampers (Compression): 8 6
Dampers (Extension): 9 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 1
Camber Angle: 0.3 0.3 ( use zero camber for max grip )
Toe Angle: -0.18 0.35

LSD -Paul Guard LSD 30/80
Initial Torque : 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20
Braking Sensitivity: 48

Brake Balance:
2/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 4/4 or feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :
Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes

Shima's Blackbird, this version is from Legendary F1 Turbine story arc with 800+PS, where Shima equips the Blackbird with the 800+PS TD-04 Turbine from one of RGO's co-tuners. Oil changed, High RPM turbo kit and engine tuning stage 3 has been installed to reach the power. The Legendary F1 Turbine Blackbird can hit over 350kmh top speed at SSR7 - tested on comfort soft :D

For this replica, I used real life springs ratio, taken from 930 Turbo with JRZ RS Pro Coilover Damper kit, Swift main springs and helper springs were used. I adapted the setup with stiffer spring rate as the real car has 1040kg dry weight, and this Blackbird tips the scale at 1165kg. I have to add ballast and install weight reduction as I wanted to also replicate the real car weight distribution at 38/62 ( based on 930 Turbo ). Some even reported to have 37/63 with mods, but I can't afford to have that as it will increase the weight even more.

Spring rate uses the track oriented setup with 10k front and 13.75k rear, damper has been tuned in to support the new weight balance, rear damper is set to give the best possible traction on medium speed to high speed corners as it will live as a Wangan car. Front damper has also been set even stiffer compared to the Ishida story arc version.

LSD uses Paul Guard with 30/80 setup, I adapted the LSD with medium locking on acceleration and high locking on braking side, preload also on medium. A balance for comfort and sports tire.

Gearing remains stock, as I felt the top speed is more than adequate.

I tuned and tested the car at various tracks from Tsukuba, SSR7, Ascari, Willow Springs, Bathurst, Brands Hatch GP, and Silverstone GP.

The Blackbird also tested at SSR7, and I like it there, drives very well on comfort soft :P

I look forward for feedback on the car - power figure and visual parts

Credits to @MyogiWarrior34 for his Wangan Midnight input, especially all Blackbird version.

ENJOY :cheers:

hi ridox. I have a request. would you be in favor to help me tune the RUF CTR2 just like the ones you made in Tatsuya Shima's RUF CTR Yellowbird. basically I suck at tuning so I would really appreciate your help. thanks a lot for all the tunes you made. I really love it.

I have posted CTR2 last year, though it was a replica of a factory CTR2, you can increase the power and fit higher grip tire of that build. I also quoted my other build of RUF BTR if you are interested. You can bump back the power of the BTR wangan, it was limited to 550PP power.

RUF BTR Wangan Midnight BlackBird
Unreleased Build modified to 550PP spec.

Special Build Wangan Midnight BlackBird RUF BTR 550PP
Sports Medium Front / Sports Soft Rear

CAR : RUF BTR '86
Tire : Sports Medium Front and Sports Soft Rear

Specs 550PP FITT RUF Spec
Horsepower: 542 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 481.1 ft-lb at 5600 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.3%
Weight: 1140 kg
Ballast : 95 kg
Ballast Position : 24
Weight Distribution : 40 / 60
Performance Points: 550

GT AUTO
Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY
Wheels : stock or BBS RS with same size
Car Paint : Silver or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - if with no oil change - 549pp limiter 100% 541HP
Fully Customizable Suspension
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Triple Plate Clutch
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Racing Brakes Kit ( Installed ) - OPTIONAL

Suspension - RUF Tuned Torsion Bar & Bilstein Damper

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 110 110
Spring Rate: 6.25 7.14
Dampers (Compression): 9 5
Dampers (Extension): 4 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 2
Camber Angle: 2.8 2.5
Toe Angle: -0.08 0.23

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Wangan 6 Speed

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 380kmh / 236mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.786
2nd 1.800
3rd 1.300
4th 1.000
5th 0.800
6th 0.650
Set Final 3.200

LSD 30/60 High Preload
Initial Torque : 30
Acceleration Sensitivity: 18
Braking Sensitivity: 40

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Tested at Trial Mountain Reverse, did 1:31.076 in 1st lap, can easily do 1:30s or 1:29s with less weight and lower preload LSD.

The RUF BTR has "broken" front tire grip balance vs rear, the real car and GT6 model has staggered tire setup, rear is wider/fatter, but the grip level is not reflected, fitting high grip tires will give the front too much grip and response.
My simple solution for sports to racing tires is by fitting 1 level lower tire on the front wheel, SM/SS for example. This gives very realistic balance of grip more inline with real car staggered setup.

For more looser entry and exit, lower LSD initial to 15 or 18, this will make the BTR more easier to put on the racing line.

I have been waiting for other tuner to use the lower level tire up front, none have use it so far at FITT RUF event.

With SM/SS, the car handling traits can be retained ( keeping the weight distribution at 40/60 to 38/62 ), fine tuning the balance further can be done with camber/toe, LSD and damper/ARB setup.

This allows the RUF BTR / CTR to be driven at the limit safely but can still bite back like the real Porsche would ( understeer near the limit, and oversteer when past over it )

One of the first basic step in fine tuning a car balance IRL is choosing the tire ( compound, size-rim and width / stagger setup ), when you have tire sorted, time to fiddle with suspension alignment, then spring/ARB, then damper. LSD usually after suspension is sorted. Stagger setup often used on MR/RR car, to give more rear grip than front, while AWD tend to have same tire width for less understeer, FF often have fatter/wider front tire for better turn in and cornering ( common on tuned FF for track, autocross and rally tarmac )

IMO, it's better to fine tune the tire balance than resorting to alter weight distribution that would destroy the car original layout traits ( RR car do not have 56 or 54 % weight at the rear axle ) The more durable front tire will also be beneficial on long endurance race with tire wear.

If you try the BTR Wangan tune, compare it to SS/SS tire arrangement, you will notice that cornering speed ( entry/mid/exit ) are not much different, because the extra bite is useless when the car is too twitchy or responsive and to make it stable, the car setup will have to be compromised that usually only will make it slower ( add front understeer using ride height glitch/rear end up/softer rear spring, open rear diff, more front weight, heavy front bias brake )

This build is Wangan build, with no changes made except fitting SM/SS tire combo and power reduction

RUF CTR2 ( 993 ) AWD Replica

Tuned to Replicate RUF CTR2
Comfort Medium

CAR : RUF CTR2 '96
Tire : Comfort Medium

Specs
Horsepower: 513 HP / 520 PS at 6000 RPM
Torque : 505.5 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Weight: 1455 kg
Ballast : 200 kg
Ballast Position : 50
Weight Distribution : 42 / 58
Performance Points: 533

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) -MANDATORY
Wheels : Stock or BBS RS
Car Paint : Yellow Canary or Crystal Laurit Silver or Blue

Tuning Parts Installed :
Racing Exhaust
Full Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Torque Distributing Center Differential
Weight Reduction Stage 2
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - RUF Tuned Bilstein Spring/Damper

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 120 120
Spring Rate: 7.20 8.16
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 5
Camber Angle: 0.8 1.5
Toe Angle: -0.05 0.10

LSD Rear 22/40 993 Turbo AWD

Front
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 5
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Rear
Initial Torque : 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 13
Braking Sensitivity: 24

Torque Distributing Center Differential 993 Turbo AWD 5%-35% Front Torque
Front/Rear = 35:65

OPTIONAL Alternate Torque Split = 39:61 ( some C4 owners reported 39% front torque can be sent )

Brake Balance:
5/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The RUF CTR2 is based on Porsche 993, one of the last generation of air cooled Porsche. The replica is AWD version, with weight based on EU curb weight at 1455kg.
The RUF CTR2 weight distribution uses reference from Porsche 993 Carrera 4 ( AWD ) which has similar weight at 1400+kg and 42/58 split.
The weight distribution is aimed to staying true to what RR layout car has in real life, rear heavy bias.

The gear ratio uses stock as it's okay, and the suspension is based on real life setup for similar 993 AWD Turbo for track with 10% rear higher spring rate.
I used about 70Nmm front spring and 80Nmm rear spring, alignment based on 993 Carrera 4. This works nicely on the car.

Rear LSD uses what used on Turbo AWD 993, ZF 22/40 rear LSD, with front using low preload and lowest lock.

The AWD system for the RUF CTR2 when stock in GT6 is horrendous, very front bias that behaves more like FF, so I used torque split controller to reflect 993 AWD torque split has.
993 AWD front torque varies from 5% to 35% depending on situation, as I can't have this, I set at 35% front and 65% rear permanent split.

Tuned and tested at Apricot Hill, London, Bathurst, Midfield and Red Bull Ring. Tested on CM at Midfield, capable of 1:19s lap :eek:, pretty fast, able to compete with other supercars with CS tires.
The RUF CTR2 also capable of 59s lap at London on CM tires :eek:

Replay has been included.

RUF 930 BTR ( Gruppe B Turbo Ruf / Big Turbo R ) Type I / Type II
Japanese 400PS BTR
Road & Track September 1984 World's Fastest Cars Feature ( WINNER )
186.2 MPH

Tuned to replicate RUF BTR
Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

CAR : RUF BTR '86
Tire : Comfort Hard to Comfort Medium

Specs Type I
Horsepower: 369 HP / 374 PS at 6000 RPM
Torque: 354.4 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Weight: 1190 kg
Ballast : 145 kg
Ballast Position : 38
Weight Distribution : 38 / 62
Performance Points: 492

Specs Type II
Weight: 1240 kg
Ballast : 195 kg
Ballast Position : 31 - Optional 32
Performance Points: 489

Specs Type II US Road & Track World's Fastest Cars ( Winner )
Weight: 1318 kg
Ballast : 143 kg
Ballast Position : 40
Performance Points: 484

Specs 400PS Japanese Market BTR
Horsepower: 395 HP / 400 PS at 5800 RPM
Torque: 390.5 ft-lb at 5000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.1% - Install Intake Tuning and Isometric Exhaust Manifold

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED )
Wheels : Standard Size Stock
Car Paint : Red or Black.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning - 400PS ONLY
Isometric Exhaust Manifold - 400PS ONLY
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3 - 1240kg and 1190kg

Suspension - RUF Tuned Torsion Bar & Bilstein Damper
Front, Rear

Ride Height: 128 128 - OPTIONAL 118 118
Spring Rate: 4.90 8.16 - OPTIONAL Front Spring 4.39, 4.58, 5.44
Dampers (Compression): 6 8
Dampers (Extension): 6 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3 4
Camber Angle: 1.0 2.0
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.05

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - RUF CTR 5 Speed with Optional RUF 4.36 Final - OPTIONAL
3rd Gear Corrected

Install all power parts
Set Default
Use Default Final
Set Auto Max Speed at 400kmh / 249mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 2.786
2nd 1.600
3rd 1.115
4th 0.828
5th 0.625
6th 0.596 - Ignore for authenticity
Set Final 4.360, OPTIONAL Use 4.000 for standard final

LSD - RUF BTR 60% Lock
Initial Torque : 14
Acceleration Sensitivity: 36
Braking Sensitivity: 36

Brake Balance:
6/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 1/2 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Based on the Porsche 930 generation, the RUF BTR was the little brother to the CTR. Running single turbo setup, the BTR is still no push over, in 1984 it won the fastest car title given by US magazine Road & Track.

Suspension spring rate are based on various ratio used on different 930 and 964 models, the base is 4.9kg/mm front and 8.16kg/mm rear. This should give easier to drive balance, if you want more lively handling and more eager front end, use lower front rate 4.39 or 4.58 :)

Stock gearbox is good, but I also provide optional final drive ratio 4.36 setup which also offered by RUF.
LSD is standard spec RUF 60% lock.

The base tire is Comfort Hard, it drives the best on this tire IMO, but you can fit Comfort Medium too if wished. Tested at various tracks like Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Apricot Hill Reverse, and Rome.

Nissan Fairlady 300ZX GF-CZ32 TT 1989
Replica

Tuned to replicate Z32 300ZX TT
Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

CAR : Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '89
Tire : Comfort Medium to Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 276 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque : 286.4 ft-lb at 3600 RPM
Weight: 1588 kg
Ballast : 88 kg
Ballast Position : -34
Weight Distribution : 55 / 45
Performance Points: 436

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Black or Midnight Purple or Yellow or Red

Tuning Parts Installed :
Window Weight Reduction

Suspension - Nissan OEM Springs Adapted
OEM Range Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 130 130 - OPTIONAL JDM Height 125 125
Spring Rate: 4.21 4.21
Dampers (Compression): 3 4
Dampers (Extension): 2 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 3
Camber Angle: 0.7 0.9
Toe Angle: 0.06 0.11

OPTIONAL ARB : 2 2 or 3 3

LSD- Viscous Coupling LSD - OPTIONAL
Initial Torque : 20
Acceleration Sensitivity: 6
Braking Sensitivity: 6

Brake Balance:
5/6 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/6, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.
I recommend to run 5/6 for ABS1.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/6 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :
A basic replica of Z32 300ZX, still early version, may update later with different power rating.

UPDATE : Added optional LSD setup

NEW UPDATE 2017 : Added optional ARB.

The Z32 300ZX TT has been updated, tested at Deep Forest and Laguna Seca, just simple ARB options.

Mazda MIATA NA
Package B 1989/1990 with Custom Spring

TurnLeft Tribute
Tuned to replicate Mazda MX-5 Miata NA Package B US Spec
Comfort Hard

MiataNA.JPG

CAR : Mazda Eunos Roadster ( NA Special Package ) '89
Tire : Comfort Hard

Specs - Package B ( Full Option US Spec Curb Weight )
Horsepower: 117 HP / 119 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque: 101.2 ft-lb at 5500 RPM
Weight: 993 kg
Ballast : 129 kg
Ballast Position : 24
Weight Distribution : 51 / 49
Performance Points: 354

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : Azzuro Dino or Mariner Blue or Classic Red or Crystal White

Tuning Parts Installed :
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - Aggressive Custom Spring using real life frequency data set 1.45 Hz/1.88 Hz-BASE
OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 140 140
Spring Rate: 3.93 4.16
Dampers (Compression): 1 7
Dampers (Extension): 1 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 1 - OPTIONAL FRONT ARB 2 ( stable )
Camber Angle: 0.4 0.7
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.15

Suspension - Mazda OEM Springs Adapted-OPTIONAL
Real Car OEM Frequency 1.25 Hz / 1.21 Hz
OEM Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 140 140
Spring Rate: 4.48 2.65
Dampers (Compression): 1 7 -OPTIONAL Rear Compression 2 to 6 for more lively rear
Dampers (Extension): 1 1
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 1
Camber Angle: 0.4 0.7
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.15

LSD - Mazda VLSD - BASE
Initial Torque : 12
Acceleration Sensitivity: 7 - Optional 12
Braking Sensitivity: 7 - Optional 12

OR USE STOCK LSD if you wish.

Brake Balance:
3/3 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 3/3 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Alternate build version of the previously posted Miata NA, this version based on US spec Package B Miata NA 1989/1990. Added custom spring using real life frequency data and Mazda VLSD as base, the LSD used is just approximation of lower lock VLSD used by Mazda. Stock LSD may be used if you wish to.

This version should be a little looser than the previous one even with the lower lock LSD.
Tested at Deep Forest and the 1st turn should give an idea how this car differs to the previous version.

Lotus Evora + Evora S ( Basic + Full Option )
Standard + Close Ratio + IPS

Tuned to replicate Lotus Evora and Evora S Full Model Range
Comfort Soft

full

CAR : Lotus Evora '09

Specs BASE Evora 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Basic Trim with Full Fuel Tank

Horsepower: 277 HP / 280 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque: 252.4 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Weight: 1383 kg
Ballast : 53 kg
Ballast Position : 43
Weight Distribution : 39 / 61
Performance Points: 457

Specs Evora FULL OPTION 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1431 kg
Ballast Position : 43 or 28
Performance Points: 454

Specs Evora S FULL OPTION 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Full Fuel Tank

Horsepower: 345 HP / 350 PS at 6900 RPM
Torque: 297.4 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 1437 kg
Ballast : 107 kg
Ballast Position : 41 or 27
Performance Points: 485

Specs Evora FULL OPTION IPS
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1436 kg
Ballast : 106 kg

Specs Evora S FULL OPTION IPS
Weight: 1442 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : 40 or 26

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : In Violet Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports ECU - Only For Evora S
Catalytic Converter Sports - Only For Evora S
Intake Tuning - Only For Evora S
Exhaust Manifold - Only For Evora S
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission - ONLY For Close Ratio and IPS, use stock gearbox for 6MT Standard Ratio.

Suspension - Eibach Spring + Bilstein Damper - Custom OEM Style
250/300 F and 400 R
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 125 125
Spring Rate: 5.36 7.14 - 4.46 OPTIONAL Front Rate
Dampers (Compression): 4 4
Dampers (Extension): 5 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 3
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.20

250/300 F and 400 R
OEM Lotus Optimum Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.3 1.6
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.18

250/300 F and 400 R
OEM Lotus Stable Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.21

NEW OPTIONAL SUSPENSION - A bit more stable on exit for front lower spring rate.

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 4.46 7.14
Dampers (Extension): 6 3

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 6 Speed Toyota EA60 Manual Close Ratio

Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 340kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.538
2nd 1.913
3rd 1.407
4th 1.091
5th 0.831
6th 0.738
Set Final Gear : 3.777 ( As the real Evora uses different Final for 5th and 6th at 3.238,
I calculated the 5th and 6th in GT6 based on overall ratio calculation using 3.777 Final
Original 5th and 6th on the real car is 5th 0.9697 and 6th 0.8611 for Close Ratio )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 6 Speed Lotus IPS ( Intelligent Precision Shift ) Toyota AT U660E
Evora + Evora S

Set Default
Set Final to 3.685
Set Auto Max Speed to 380kmh / 236mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.300
2nd 1.900
3rd 1.420
4th 1.000
5th 0.713
6th 0.608
Set Final Gear : 3.685

LSD - TRD OEM LSD - BASE
Rear
Initial Torque : 21
Acceleration Sensitivity: 30
Braking Sensitivity: 15

LSD - TRD OEM LSD - OPTIONAL LOWER LOCK-Less demanding throttle control
Rear
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15

LSD Open Bevel Gear - OEM Lotus Evora ( OPTIONAL )
Rear
Initial Torque : 5

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/4 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Included 2 replays of test laps at Tsukuba and Eiger driving the Evora S 6 MT with TRD Base LSD and OEM Optimum Alignment + Optional front spring rate at 4.46 kg/mm or 250 lb/in.

Tsukuba lap time at 1:04s and Eiger at 1:13s on CS tire.

Tips for driving the Evora :

Be smooth with steering and weight transfer.
Never be afraid to stab the gas to correct the line or tuck the nose in as long as both rear tires still has traction.
Brake late can be done, be sure to hold the steering well.

COMPARISON SHOTS OF REAL CAR STOCK RIDE HEIGHT / GROUND CLEARANCE 125MM TO GT6 REPLICA 125MM/125MM

View attachment 487870

View attachment 487866

View attachment 487869

View attachment 487871

UPDATE : April 2017 - Added optional LSD with lower lock, added optional suspension with lower front spring rate option used, which also requires front damper extension tweak. Both of these updates when used on the Evora should provide easier to push on throttle as well as steering. Tested with Evora 277HP Full Option Close Ratio 6MT 1431kg, 39/61, CS tire, at Matterhorn Short, capable to compete with GH-GDB Impreza STI Spec C Type RA-R replica, at low 27s :eek:

Updated the Evora with optional lower lock LSD and suspension. The rear heavy MR now should have more confidence with traction on throttle/steering.

Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 Road & Track

Tuned to replicate Corvette ZR1 C6
Comfort Soft

CAR : Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09

Specs
Horsepower: 639 HP / 648 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 603.9 ft-lb at 4000 RPM
Weight: 1615 kg
Ballast Position : -50
Weight Distribution : 52 / 48
Performance Points: 567

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : Dark Grey or Solid White or Black

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD

Suspension - C6 Front ZR1/FE5-Z06/FE4/ Spring, C6 Rear Z51/FE3 Rear Spring

Front, Rear
Spring Rate: 9.48 11.52 - OPTIONAL Rear Spring 13.97 ( C6 ZR1/FE5 - Z06/FE4 )
Dampers (Compression): 1 5
Dampers (Extension): 9 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3 - Optional 3 2, 2 2, 2 1, and 1 1
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.10

OPTIONAL ARB : 3 2 or 2 2 for tracks with high speed curve and sweeper - Grand Valley Speedway etc, 2 2 ARB gives neutral balance on most situation, while 3 2 is aimed towards stability.
You can run even lower ARB if you can manage more lateral load changes, 1 1 or 2 1 gives more lively car, looser on entry and exit.

Suspension - C6 Front ZR1/FE5-Z06/FE4/ Spring, C6 Rear Z51/FE3 Rear Spring
Special Damper/ARB for Max Accel Lock LSD at 60

Front, Rear
Spring Rate: 9.48 11.52
Dampers (Compression): 2 5
Dampers (Extension): 7 9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2 2
Camber Angle: 1.0 1.4
Toe Angle: -0.10 0.10

LSD - GM PosiTraction
Rear
Initial Torque : 18
Braking Sensitivity: 13

LSD - OPTIONAL Custom Max Accel Lock
Rear
Initial Torque : 18
Acceleration Sensitivity: 60
Braking Sensitivity: 13

Brake Balance:
7/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 7/8, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 7/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The C6 ZR1 is based on Road & Track test data, and for this build, I intentionally used different rear spring from FE3 ( softer ), the original FE4/FE5 rear spring also included as optional. The damper also has been intentionally setup to give distinct handling :)

The real life Tsukuba best lap at 1:02.7s was recorded in a race in Best Motoring video feature. The ZR1 was capable of 1:02.1s offline on CS, replay included, and enjoy the awesome ZR1.

UPDATE 2016 Dec : Added optional lower ARB for tracks with high speed curve, sweepers and requires less tight balance. Tested at Grand Valley Speedway, ARB 3 2 and 2 2, both drives remarkably well.

UPDATE 2017 April : Added special suspension damper/ARB tweak for max accel lock LSD, the LSD with 60 accel also added. Front ARB lowered to 2 to shift balance toward neutral, front damper compression increased to 2, lowered front extension to 7 to complete the changes for max lock accel LSD.

Tested at Midfield, able to lap 1:17s on CS tire, not bad for FR with LSD accel at 60.

Another update for this awesome Vette, special suspension damper/ARB tweak to work better with LSD using max accel lock at 60. Tested at Midfield on CS tire, 1:17s lap with ease. The HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT replica also capable of 1:17s, it also has both axle LSD accel at max 60.

SEMA 2007 Winner
HPA Motorsports FT565 Twin Turbo Audi TT Quattro 3.2 (8J)

Tuned to replicate HPA FT565
Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

CAR : 2007 HPA Motorsports FT565 Audi TT
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs
Horsepower: 565 HP / 573 PS at 6500 RPM
Torque : 499.7 ft-lb at 3000 RPM
Weight: 1338 kg
Ballast : 121 kg
Weight Distribution : 61 / 39
Performance Points: 555

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Wheels : Stock or Standard size ENKEI RP03 in Papaya Orange
Car Paint : Stock

Tuning Parts Installed :
Adjustable LSD
Weight Reduction Stage 3

Suspension - HPA Tuned KW Version 3 Coilover Kit
Custom Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 115 125
Spring Rate: 7.30 5.90
Dampers (Compression): 5 4
Dampers (Extension): 3 10
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 3
Camber Angle: 2.0 2.0
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.10

LSD - HPA Upgraded Clutch Pack Tuned For Sport Haldex II

Front
Initial Torque : 7

Rear
Initial Torque : 7

AERO
Front/Rear = 150 ( MAX ) / 150

Brake Balance:
6/10 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 6/10, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 6/10 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

The SEMA 2007 Gran Turismo Award winner, HPA FT565 Audi TT. This is simple replica build of Audi TT tuned by HPA, sporting twin turbo setup producing 565HP with 1.7 Bar boost, KW V3 Coilover Kit, tuned Sport Haldex II AWD system with upgraded clutch packs.

Suspension based on GT5 spring rate for stock suspension of HPA FT565, the rate is pretty close to MK1 Audi TT KW V3 kit, and GT5 stock rate tend to be closer to real car than GT6.

LSD has been tuned to work with Haldex II simulated by the stock torque split controller. The Sport tuned Haldex II by HPA is set to be more reactive and send more torque to the rear wheels. The full lock on accel for both axle LSD forces the torque split controller to be more aggressive ( the Haldex II is decently simulated which sends torque to rear wheels when front loses traction/wheelspin/different speed side to side )

To make the most of the Haldex II, brake deep into the apex, apply max turning lock possible, shift to lower gears, force the Haldex II to send more torque to the rear by applying throttle aggressively as early as possible from the apex. Out in out, deep apex, explosive exit.

The unique 4 wheelspin on standing start launch can be done as well on CS tire.

Optional : To free up the car if needed, use zero toe front and rear, increase front ride height to 125 ( same as rear ).

Tested at Tsukuba on CS tire, able to lap in 1:01s and Apricot Hill Reverse at 1:32s. Another test run at Midfield, the HPA FT565 is capable of 1:17s lap on CS.

Lotus Evora + Evora S ( Basic + Full Option )
Standard + Close Ratio + IPS

Tuned to replicate Lotus Evora and Evora S Full Model Range
Comfort Soft

full

CAR : Lotus Evora '09

Specs BASE Evora 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Basic Trim with Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1383 kg
Ballast : 53 kg
Ballast Position : 43
Performance Points: 457

Specs Evora FULL OPTION 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1431 kg
Ballast Position : 43 or 28

Specs Evora S FULL OPTION 6MT ( Including Close Ratio )
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1437 kg

Specs Evora FULL OPTION IPS
Full Fuel Tank

Weight: 1436 kg
Ballast : 106 kg

Specs Evora S FULL OPTION IPS
Weight: 1442 kg
Ballast : 112 kg
Ballast Position : 40 or 26

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : In Violet Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Sports ECU - Only For Evora S
Catalytic Converter Sports - Only For Evora S
Intake Tuning - Only For Evora S
Exhaust Manifold - Only For Evora S
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission - ONLY For Close Ratio and IPS, use stock gearbox for 6MT Standard Ratio.

250/300 F and 400 R
Personal Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 1.0 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.20

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

250/300 F and 400 R
OEM Lotus Stable Alignment

Front, Rear

Camber Angle: 0.5 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.03 0.21

NEW OPTIONAL SUSPENSION - A bit more stable on exit for front lower spring rate.

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

Dampers (Extension): 6 3

SPECIFIC SUSPENSION FOR COMFORT MEDIUM TIRES WITH MORE REALISTIC ROLL RATE
Damper and ARB further refined to work with OPTIONAL Lower Lock LSD

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 2

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 6 Speed Toyota EA60 Manual Close Ratio

Set Default
Set Auto Max Speed to 340kmh / 205mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.538
2nd 1.913
3rd 1.407
4th 1.091
5th 0.831
6th 0.738
Set Final Gear : 3.777 ( As the real Evora uses different Final for 5th and 6th at 3.238,
I calculated the 5th and 6th in GT6 based on overall ratio calculation using 3.777 Final
Original 5th and 6th on the real car is 5th 0.9697 and 6th 0.8611 for Close Ratio )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Stock 6 Speed Lotus IPS ( Intelligent Precision Shift ) Toyota AT U660E
Evora + Evora S

Set Default
Set Final to 3.685
Set Auto Max Speed to 380kmh / 236mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.300
2nd 1.900
3rd 1.420
4th 1.000
5th 0.713
6th 0.608
Set Final Gear : 3.685

LSD - TRD OEM LSD - BASE
Rear

Rear
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15

LSD Open Bevel Gear - OEM Lotus Evora ( OPTIONAL )
Rear

Brake Balance:
4/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/3, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Notes :

Included 2 replays of test laps at Tsukuba and Eiger driving the Evora S 6 MT with TRD Base LSD and OEM Optimum Alignment + Optional front spring rate at 4.46 kg/mm or 250 lb/in.

Tsukuba lap time at 1:04s and Eiger at 1:13s on CS tire.

Tips for driving the Evora :

Be smooth with steering and weight transfer.
Never be afraid to stab the gas to correct the line or tuck the nose in as long as both rear tires still has traction.
Brake late can be done, be sure to hold the steering well.

COMPARISON SHOTS OF REAL CAR STOCK RIDE HEIGHT / GROUND CLEARANCE 125MM TO GT6 REPLICA 125MM/125MM

View attachment 487870

View attachment 487866

View attachment 487869

View attachment 487871

UPDATE : April 2017 - Added optional LSD with lower lock, added optional suspension with lower front spring rate option used, which also requires front damper extension tweak. Both of these updates when used on the Evora should provide easier to push on throttle as well as steering. Tested with Evora 277HP Full Option Close Ratio 6MT 1431kg, 39/61, CS tire, at Matterhorn Short, capable to compete with GH-GDB Impreza STI Spec C Type RA-R replica, at low 27s :eek:

ANOTHER UPDATE : Added specific suspension setup for Comfort Medium tire for more realistic driving experience, works well with lower lock LSD option. The damper and ARB has been further refined to give distinct roll rate, predictability and handling traits. If you want less roll, use original ARB at 5/3, this will sharpen the handling a bit, but may bite back earlier.
Tested at Trial Mountain, the track that gives Evora good workout, lots of fun here, capable of 1:44s on CM tire :eek: with 277HP, 1431kg, 6 speed MT close ratio, low lock LSD Evora.

Tune has yet again updated, now with specific suspension setup for CM tire, 1:44s at Trial Mountain with 277HP, 1431kg. Got lots of cars need posting, but I have been rarely playing PS3 now, will post completed build sometime this week.

Awesome "Vette" Ridox!
I know you must be busy with the new games, and this is nice, but you sitll have fans in GT6 waiting for the "news".:)
Thank you mate!:cheers:

I will spare more time for sure :) Thanks for the kind words đź‘Ť

If anyone here have GTS Beta, the Evora replica setup can be used on GTS Evora, in particular this specific suspension update

250/300 F and 400 R

Front, Rear

Spring Rate: 4.46 7.14 ( in kg/mm ), 250 400 ( in lb/in ), 43.72 70 ( in N/mm )
Dampers (Compression): 4 6
Dampers (Extension): 6 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 2 - Optional 5 3 ( less roll, sharper handling but may bite back earlier )

Rear
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15 - Increase to 30 and up to 60 if you wish

Mazda FD3S RX7 Spirit R Type A 2002
500PP / 550PP Version FUJITA Engineering / FEED Based

Special Build 500PP / 550PP FD3S
Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

CAR : Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02
Tire : Comfort Soft to Sports Soft

Specs 500PP
Horsepower: 344 HP / 349 PS at 6800 RPM
Torque : 275.8 ft-lb at 4900 RPM
Power Limiter at : 98.4%
Weight: 1090 kg
Ballast : 41 kg
Ballast Position : -50 - OPTIONAL 0 for Neutral Handling, lower power to fit PP
Performance Points: 500

Specs 550PP
Horsepower: 489 HP / 496 PS at 7100 RPM
Torque : 371.1 ft-lb at 6500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.1%
Weight: 1090 kg
Ballast : 41 kg
Ballast Position : -50 - OPTIONAL 0 for Neutral Handling, lower power to fit PP
Performance Points: 550

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( INSTALLED ) - Highly Recommended
Wheels : +1 Inch Up RAYS 57D in Silver Chrome or White
Aero Kits : Type A
Rear Wing : Special Wing Type B
Car Paint : Titanium Gray Metallic II, Brilliant Black, Competition Yellow Mica, Montego Blue Mica, or Vintage Red
Brake Caliper Paint : GOld Chrome or Red.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Engine Tuning Stage 1 - 550PP ONLY
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Tubo Kit - 550PP ONLY
Adjustable LSD
Twin Plate Clutch Kit
Carbon Drive Shaft
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood Body Color
Racing Brakes Kit

Suspension - FEED Fujita Engineering Kit

Front, Rear
Ride Height: 91 91
Spring Rate: 15.00 15.00
Dampers (Compression): 6 5
Dampers (Extension): 6 6
Anti-Roll Bars: 4 5
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.5
Toe Angle: 0.10 0.00

OPTIONAL Camber/Toe mimic FEED RX7 Touge :
Camber Angle: 3.5 3.5
Toe Angle: 0.15 0.10

USE STOCK Tranmission or your own custom transmission

LSD - FEED 2 Way
Rear
Initial Torque : 11
Acceleration Sensitivity: 28
Braking Sensitivity: 28

AERO
Rear = 75 ( for 14.5 deg angle ) - BASE

Optional Rear Aero for different Angle of Attack :
Rear = 58 ( for 10 deg angle )
Rear = 25 ( for 5 deg angle )
Rear = 0 ( for 1 deg angle )

Brake Balance:
3/4 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 3/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 4/5

brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Special build RX7 Spirit R at 500PP and 550PP, tuned on SH tires, should drive well from CS to SS tires. Using adapted setup from FEED / Fujita Engineering RX7 TOuge Battle car, this build offers decent balance and exciting handling car around the tight tracks.

Tested at Brands Hatch GP, on 500PP and SH tires, capable of 1:36s lap time with ease.

Love this tune, have been driving it for a long time now, won almost every seasonal it has entered, works great online too, also won a few races in Japanese open lobby`s (which is rare for me)
The latest seasonal at Spa in the wet winner, even won the 8 lap willow springs in career mode with tyre wear
I am not really a fan of this car in real life but this is great.

BTW i wish you would do a Trans am tune, love that car but never found a sports tyre tune i am really happy with.

Love this tune, have been driving it for a long time now, won almost every seasonal it has entered, works great online too, also won a few races in Japanese open lobby`s (which is rare for me)
The latest seasonal at Spa in the wet winner, even won the 8 lap willow springs in career mode with tyre wear
I am not really a fan of this car in real life but this is great.

BTW i wish you would do a Trans am tune, love that car but never found a sports tyre tune i am really happy with.

Awesome to hear the RX7 drives well for you :) I have Trans Am built, but it's a replica setup on CH tire, I'll see if it drives just as well on SH, I will try to find time for sure this week to post some cars.

Awesome to hear the RX7 drives well for you :) I have Trans Am built, but it's a replica setup on CH tire, I'll see if it drives just as well on SH, I will try to find time for sure this week to post some cars.
Sounds great, also if you get the chance try out the latest seasonal at spa with the Rx7, after the second lap when the rain stops and the track slowly drying out, it is a beast.

Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track & R-Spec 2013
MotorTrend Genesis R-Spec Streets Of Willow Randy Pobst Lap Record 1:28.71

Tuned to replicate Hyundai Genesis 3.8
Comfort Medium to Comfort Soft
Sports Hard

CAR : Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track '13
Tire : Comfort Medium to Comfort Soft / Sports Hard

Specs Official Hyundai Heaviest Curb Weight 6MT 3.8 Track
Horsepower: 348 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 294.8 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.5%
Weight: 1616 kg
Ballast : 59 kg
Ballast Position : -17
Weight Distribution : 56 / 44 - Official 56/44
Performance Points: 464

Specs Genesis 3.8 R-Spec Car & Driver 6MT
Horsepower: 348 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 294.8 ft-lb at 5200 RPM
Power Limiter at : 97.5%
Weight: 1579 kg
Ballast : 194 kg
Ballast Position : -6
Weight Distribution : 56 / 44 - as close as possible to 55.5 / 44.5
Performance Points: 466

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Car Paint : Red, Blue, Yellow or Deep Burgundy Metallic or Silver.
Aero Kits Type A ( Optional ) - Fitted for looks.
Rear Wing Special Wing Type A ( Optional ) - Fitted for looks.

Tuning Parts Installed :
Weight Reduction Stage 1 - ONLY FOR R-Spec

Suspension - Stock Spring Rate Ratio Adapted
Hyundai OEM Alignment - Optimal Street/Track

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 130 130
Spring Rate: 3.47 7.49
Dampers (Extension): 2 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 1.5 1.4 - Optional Front Camber 0.5 ( Lowest OEM )
Toe Angle: 0.30 0.14

Specific Setup for Custom Torsen LSD
Suspension - Stock Spring Rate Ratio Adapted
Hyundai OEM Alignment - Optimal Street/Track

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 130 130
Spring Rate: 3.47 7.49
Dampers (Extension): 1 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 0.5 1.4
Toe Angle: 0.30 0.14

OPTIONAL Torsen LSD - custom
LSD Torsen Differential
Highly Recommended

Acceleration Sensitiviy: 28

AERO - OPTIONAL
Rear = 20 ( Max )

Brake Balance:
5/8 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 4/4, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 1 click higher at the rear. Recommend 3/4 for Racing Brakes Kit.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/8 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

Notes coming soon

2 Replay provided, both with 3.8 Track Spec ( Hyundai official weight ), at Streets of Willow, 1:27s on CM tire, real life record MotorTrend at 1:28.71 by Randy Pobst driving the R-Spec ( not much weight difference to the Track model ). Another at Big Willow on CS, 1:29s.

A well matched car against the BMW 1M and 370Z replicas.

UPDATE APRIL 2017 : Added specific suspension to work with custom torsen LSD for Car & Driver spec 1579kg 56/44, works best from CM to SH tires. Damper changes and front camber at -0.5 as well as revised BB at 5/8. Custom torsen LSD should give the car distinct character off and on throttle :)

Tested with 294HP detuned power ( without catalytic converter ), 1579kg, 56/44, SH tire at Big Willow, capable of easy 1:27s lap time, comparable to the Evora with 250HP/1431kg 39/61 SH. The Genesis now react very well to throttle when cornering, the long right curve, the uphill/downhill middle part and last corner of Big Willow is a great place to try this. Don't be afraid to be aggressive at the long right curve and last corner of Big Willow, the front toe in might be high and looks to be detrimental to the front end handling, need not worry, the suspension has been setup to work well with the alignment.

The tune should also work on GTS Beta Genesis at Big Willow on SH tire.

Had a short play session, so only did this car, an update added : specific suspension ( damper change - front and rear extension ) for the new custom torsen LSD suitable up to SH tire. Tested at Big Willow, read the notes for further info :D The Genesis is now much more fun to drive, not bad for few minutes work. Enjoy đź‘Ť

Pontiac FireBird Trans Am Doug Nash Special
Special Build Trans Am with Doug Nash 5 Speed + 450PP Version
Comfort Hard to Sports Hard

Transam.jpg

CAR : Pontiac FireBird Trans Am '78
Tire : Comfort Hard to Sports Hard

Specs Road Car Stock
Horsepower: 219 HP / 222 PS at 4000 RPM
Torque: 321.0 ft-lb at 3000 RPM
Weight: 1659 kg
Performance Points: 414

Specs 450PP
Horsepower: 281 HP / 285 PS at 3800 RPM
Torque: 439.9 ft-lb at 3000 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.0%
Weight: 1659 kg
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Car Paint : Your Choice

Tuning Parts Installed :
Supercharger-ONLY FOR 450PP
Isometric Exhaust Manifold -ONLY FOR 450PP
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - OEM Spring Adapted
Stock Ride Height
OEM Alignment Range

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 170 170
Spring Rate: 7.49 3.07
Dampers (Compression): 2 2
Dampers (Extension): 1 3
Anti-Roll Bars: 1 1
Camber Angle: 1.0 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.12 0.0

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed Doug Nash Special

Set Default
Set Final to 3.080
Set Auto Max Speed to 250kmh / 155mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.270
2nd 2.130
3rd 1.570
4th 1.230
5th 1.000
Set Final Gear : 2.410 for better top speed, or OPTIONAL 2.560, 3.080, 3.230. 3.080 Final will give the first 4 gears similar speeds of using 3.73 Final.

LSD Posi Traction
Rear
Acceleration Sensitivity: 20

Brake Balance:
1/0 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 1/0, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance.

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 1/0 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

A simple quick build of Trans Am.
Did a short test for the 450PP version with 2.410 Final at Midfield, easily does 1:26s on SH.

Ridox, thank you for sharing your great tunes. Do you ever do setups for Nascars on oval tracks?

Interesting question, I never thought of making a specific purpose Nascar setup. I have all Nascar cars back in GT5, some were modified via hybriding ( adding tubos, 7 speed box, special suspension, custom hidden tires and aeros etc ) In GT6, I only have one NASCAR so far :lol: Do you have anything specific in mind for the Nascar ? Low aero, tracks, tire ?

Thank you Ridox, I'll certainly enjoy delving into these setups... I was hoping there might be a few Nascar cars included. Have a great day!

The only Nascar I had was Alric #43 car, and it was bought because a real life friend of mine challenged me if I can make the car lap less than 50s at Daytona on comfort tires ( no throttle lift, but left foot braking allowed ), no oil change, not using transmission trick, some crazy suspension limitation and low aero. Not sure if the car would be worthy to be posted :lol: I think it only tops at 190+mph :lol: and it has to be able lap Trial Mountain on said comfort tire, and I only allowed to alter ride height and toe. Fun games.

Thanks friend, sounds like some crazy restrictions :lol:... I go full-bore tranny (149 flip FG 3.085) and suspension setup and got a 43:950, on line, at Daytona in the Vickers '11.

Thanks friend, sounds like some crazy restrictions :lol:... I go full-bore tranny (149 flip FG 3.085) and suspension setup and got a 43:950, on line, at Daytona in the Vickers '11.

Online with tire/fuel ? Mine only got 48s on comfort soft tire at Daytona with crazy restriction, it really pushed how far damper tuning could go which necessary to allow it drive well at Trial Mountain and other tracks like Motegi Road.

I'm going to post a Mazda soon, the RX8 R3 / Spirit R :) This time it's made to work from comfort hard, focusing on damper tuning.

627pp, 892hp, Racing Soft, RH 50/58, Springs 10.75/12.50, Damp Comp. 5/5, Damp Ext. 2/2, Roll Bars 7/6, Camber 0.0/0.2, Toe 0.00/0.00, Tranny "149 Flip" In this sequence: Default/FG 5.000, Max Spd 149, !st, 2nd, 3rd All the way left, 4th All the way right, reset FG 3.085, DT 60/55/5, Downforce 200/400, Ballast Position (Not Weight) -50

627pp, 892hp, Racing Soft, RH 50/58, Springs 10.75/12.50, Damp Comp. 5/5, Damp Ext. 2/2, Roll Bars 7/6, Camber 0.0/0.2, Toe 0.00/0.00, Tranny "149 Flip" In this sequence: Default/FG 5.000, Max Spd 149, !st, 2nd, 3rd All the way left, 4th All the way right, reset FG 3.085, DT 60/55/5, Downforce 200/400, Ballast Position (Not Weight) -50

The only similarity is the aero :) Is the tune specific for RS tire ?

The Nascar rooms (Daytona & Indy), that I run in, require RS tires. I've never run on RH or RM, so the tune was built with RS. I have no interest in running NSCR on any tires other than RS, so trying out the setup on less never entered my mind.

Oh, that's new to me, I never race NASCAR online in GT6 :) With RS tire, the races are short with no tire wear ? If there's interest I will post my setup, though it's barbaric in nature :P

Back