Closed

• Thread starter GTP_Nail
  • 421 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuel/tire setting? I need to run some laps and choose a car.
Gr.4, right?
Gr.4 BOP, Lamborghini and Ferrari very nice, 86 also up there, Corvette. Ned is running the Scirocco. Stints around 12 laps, can't remember settings...:(

As Ned asked, here two shots from the Mulsane straight:

Porsche Sandwich
5918306138277838856_0.jpg

Newspaper photo
5917743180273451016_0.jpg

AD291D2E-6EFF-4EF2-8978-4C04E43605D4.jpeg

Les Bague Rats Allez a La Sarthe!

We will run two races at Le Mans for LMP1 and GT3 cars. 2 hours this Sunday and 3 hours the following week.
We will use the BOP which comes from the IRS 2.24 Hours race which will be held on the Friday before LeMans.

( Info on this race which is looking like it will have two rooms..Pro and Am at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/12352262/ )

The BOP is below. (Use caution the Viper and Corvette appear to be pretty doggy).Thanks to @aceboy127 for the BOP and to the Fish for doing a bunch of the actual pounding around gathering data.
C17549C6-DF4F-437E-9AC0-621F3963C592.png

For you decimal crunchers here is your version. Thanks to @Argon for the conversion

68236DE8-10FD-4C33-A547-906E29925388.png

If we have two rooms they will be split by us into faster and slower by reputation.

No qually but make sure to put in a hot lap before the race as we will set fastest first just to prevent a caramboulage .

Pace until under the Dunlop Bridge, single file please.

Heavy damage

One mandatory 5 minute pit stop per hour.

Tyres X5.... Fuel X3

If anyone is interested in running LMP2 contact me @GTP_Nail . If there is interest we will use the G1 Alpine. But there need to be at least two entrys for the class to be entered.

We welcome any participants from the IRS race who want some low key practice and fun.

Last edited:
Potvin, please make sure they have the right router settings so we can avoid issues. Static IP, upnp enabled, PS4 on DMZ. Unless we all do that we will continue having invisibility issues.
Yes of course buddy. Actually, I know that they have strong internet connections.. I'm sure it's not like mine which is 350/Mb Dl- 200 Upload but I know for sure that they've never had issues of the sort.

I'll make sure that their settings are proper regardless Javier.

Last edited:
Yes of course buddy. Actually, I know that they have strong internet connections.. I'm sure it's not like mine which is 350/Mb Dl- 200 Upload but I know for sure that they've never had issues of the sort.

I'll make sure that their settings are proper regardless Javier.
Thanks dude appreciate it 👍

Please respond to this post with your class and car. We really Don’t much care which car or hyper stupid rocket thingy you pick but we do want to know:
How many entrants
What class

in for this week, out for next.
will update on what car, will do a bit of testing today to see what i'll end up with

I might be interested. I have only ever done the mid week practice sessions, never a full sunday race.
Just show up at 1200 central..I try to open then so guys can get some seat time. Read the blather in the first post so you know what we do differently.

no just go to first post and read the balther. Show up at 1200 to 1230 so you can ask questions. Pick your class and car by 2100 central ( you arenot cast in stone its so I can figure out how many rooms we might need)

Guys hit reply and add your name and car into the proper class and post

G1

LMP2
Ned car tbd

GTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back