Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

The switch has been made. I hope to see Saturday.

Sorry to bother you again last minute, but I've just realized how irritating the downward-angled rear view cam on the Genesis is.

If possible, I'd like to switch over to the SLS AMG at Gr.4, and I promise you that'll be the final change! Other than that, looking good for Saturday!

Sorry again for all these car switches!

Sorry to bother you again last minute, but I've just realized how irritating the downward-angled rear view cam on the Genesis is.

If possible, I'd like to switch over to the SLS AMG at Gr.4, and I promise you that'll be the final change! Other than that, looking good for Saturday!

Sorry again for all these car switches!
Are we sure this time?

Last edited:
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@racefan88 @ToxicBacon @john_ydg @Pixteca @Racer283 @Bruins4Life

Tomorrow night is our next race. Is everyone ready. I hope to see everyone.

It's a 6 week break after this race. April 17th will our next next race and 2nd race for Gr.3. April 3rd is Easter Saturday and April 10th. I will be watching professionals drive in circles.

Also anyone hasn't read the last post. The clocks in my area change back to Daylight Savings time next weekend. From UTC-5 to UTC-4.

Last edited:
What's the latest I can join? I'm still finishing some work.
Qualifying / Race Schedule for 7:30 pm US Eastern Standard Time. I willing to hold the start to later 7:40 pm. If you think you can make it by then.

PS_App_20210307_033315.jpeg

March Race Results

Winner: fastone371

Pole Award: John_YDG

Fastest Lap: John_YDG

After Race Points Penalties:

Pixteca -2 Points for Ignoring an In Race Penalties

Toxic Bacon -5 Points for multiple accounts of Ignoring In Race Penalties

John_YDG Under review for Ignoring In Race Penalties

Current Standings
3 of 12 race
10 Races Count
Plus Exhibition Bonus

1. John_YDG 48 pts
2. Fastone371 39 pts
3. Cold Warrior 22 pts
4. Jarkulary 20 pts
5. Bruins4Life 20 pts
6. rhcpeppers 16 pts
7. Racer283 12 pts
8. Norris Radd 9 pts
9. Toxic Bacon 7 pts
10. Pixteca 6 pts

Last edited:
@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

I would remind to report possible rule violations of your fellow drivers in private after the race. Doing so will help you me keep the league as fair for everyone as possible.

I can't possibly watch everyone myself during our races. And I'm not enough masochist to watch in detail every single lap of everyone's race in the replay.

You can either make reports by a PSN message or starting GT Planet private conversation with me.

View attachment 996132
March Race Results

Winner: fastone371

Pole Award: John_YDG

Fastest Lap: John_YDG

After Race Points Penalties:

Pixteca -2 Points for Ignoring an In Race Penalties

Toxic Bacon -5 Points for multiple accounts of Ignoring In Race Penalties

John_YDG Under review for Ignoring In Race Penalties

Current Standings
3 of 12 race
10 Races Count
Plus Exhibition Bonus

1. John_YDG 48 pts
2. Fastone371 39 pts
3. Cold Warrior 22 pts
4. Jarkulary 20 pts
5. Bruins4Life 20 pts
6. rhcpeppers 16 pts
7. Racer283 12 pts
8. Norris Radd 9 pts
9. Toxic Bacon 7 pts
10. Pixteca 6 pts
Glad I took all my penalties on time. I got a bunch of track cutting penalties on this track but couldn't figure out which corner I was doing it on. Sometime I would cut a corner and be absolutely sure I was getting penalized but no, nothing happened. Then when I wouldn't expect a penalty, I would get one. Oh well.

I had one wreck that I spent 30 seconds and a lot of tire spinning in the dirt trying to get back on track. Had I not done that, I think Cold Warrior and I would have had a lot closer race!

That was one grueling race! My shoulders were sore the next day!

Glad I took all my penalties on time. I got a bunch of track cutting penalties on this track but couldn't figure out which corner I was doing it on. Sometime I would cut a corner and be absolutely sure I was getting penalized but no, nothing happened. Then when I wouldn't expect a penalty, I would get one. Oh well.

I had one wreck that I spent 30 seconds and a lot of tire spinning in the dirt trying to get back on track. Had I not done that, I think Cold Warrior and I would have had a lot closer race!

That was one grueling race! My shoulders were sore the next day!
I made few mistakes too. Two of which involved an off road experience. I also wonder if I may have flat spotted my tires during my 2nd stint. The cars handling got really weird after my one mistake that race. Though I've ever been 100% if you can flat spot your tires in GTS or not. I do know wheel spin will do extra tire damage.

If you think this place was grueling. Just wait until we get to Northern Isle in July. I had to make it a 90 minute timed because we will easily surpass Gran Turismo's 200 lap limit. I estimated it to about 375 laps in an 90 minute race with the Gr.3.

I got lucky and managed not to beach my car for the entire race, not sure how that happened.

Impressive. I didn't go off-track either, but my pace was much slower than yours and you were actually fighting for the win. Had to be quite stressful!

At one point mid-race I was 30 seconds behind 3rd place, and 30 seconds ahead of 5th place, so I could cruise around somewhat cautiously. But this track still took a really concentrated focus to stay on it. I never liked this track before and didn't spend much time on it until I started practicing for this race. Now, while I still wouldn't call it one of my favorites, I do kind of actually like it.

I like that we're running on tracks like this one and Northern Isle that don't come up much on sport mode. It's a chance to really get to know them and have some fun with them. With Northern Isle, contrary to Streets of Willow, I really like that track going into this (yes, I am a NASCAR fan and love Bristol races). However, after 375 dizzying laps there, I might change my mind :lol:.

Standings

1. John_YDG 46 pts
2. Fastone371 39 pts
3. Cold Warrior 22 pts
4. Jarkulary 20 pts
5. Bruins4Life 20 pts
6. rhcpeppers 16 pts
7. Racer283 12 pts
8. Norris Radd 9 pts
9. Toxic Bacon 7 pts
10. Pixteca 6 pts

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers

Daylight Savings Time is now in force for most of the US and Canada. If your area has changed yet or doesn't Practice Daylight Savings then our races will start 1 hours earlier for you.

If what I found on internet is correct. It seems Daylight Savings for most of Europe doesn't start time until March 28th. So that should take care of things problems before our next race on April 17th.

Lobby Schedule and Times

Saturdays Night

Lobby Schedule

Practice Start
Sat 6:30 pm EDT
Sat 3:30 pm PDT
Sun 11:30 am CET

Qualifying / Race Start
Sat 7:30 pm EDT
Sat 4:30 pm PDT
Sun 12:30 am CET

Time Zone Key
EST = Eastern Standard Time UTC-5
EDT = Eastern Daylight Savings Time UTC-4
PST = Pacific Standard Time UTC-8
PDT = Pacific Daylight Savings Time UTC-7
CET = Central Europe Time UTC+1
CEST = Central Europe Summer Time+2

These lobby times are for all race unless specified otherwise.

All times are basic for the US Eastern Time Zone. Daylight Savings is Practiced in my area.

Eastern Standard Time (EST) UTC-5
Pacific Standard Time (EST) UTC-8
Nov 7th - Mar 13th, 2022

Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT) UTC-4
Pacific Daylight Savings Time (PDT) UTC-7
Mar 14th, 2021 - Nov 7th, 2021

Central Europe Time (CET)
October 25th, 2020 - March 28th, 2021

Central Europe Summer Time (CEST)
March 28th, 2021 - October 31st, 2021

I'll be out for the next race. Hope to see you all in May.
Just to make sure your aware. The April race is on 17th not the 3rd. I'm not hosting on holiday weekends after last year's 4th of July disaster.

If you mean you're unavailable April 17th. Then we'll see you May at Goodwood with the Gr.4 class.

Back