Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

Hope your family issues are resolved and you enjoy the rest of the holidays, take care and don't eat too much turkey.....mmmm do Americans even eat turkey at christmas?

Hope your family issues are resolved and you enjoy the rest of the holidays, take care and don't eat too much turkey.....mmmm do Americans even eat turkey at christmas?
Christmas dinner isn't really traditionally specific for our family. Last year was a Turkey. This year was supposed to be Cornish Hens but the main cook in the house is sick. So we went the Christmas Story root and ordered Chinese food.

Christmas dinner isn't really traditionally specific for our family. Last year was a Turkey. This year was supposed to be Cornish Hens but the main cook in the house is sick. So we went the Christmas Story root and ordered Chinese food.

I hope everyone gets well soon!!!!

@fastone371 @racefan88 @ToxicBacon @Jarkulary @john_ydg @Norrin Radd

Next Saturday January 15th is our season opener. Gr.4 at the narrow Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop in the night setting. This was to be one of the races last year but, it got cancelled. So it will be our season opener.

Many of you including myself have not officially decided on a Gr.4 car. I suggest you get to work. Otherwise whatever you enter the race with next Saturday will officially become your Gr.4 car. Official car entries may only be change under the Car Change Policy.

Good luck and see you on race day.

@fastone371 @racefan88 @ToxicBacon @Jarkulary @john_ydg @Norrin Radd

Next Saturday January 15th is our season opener. Gr.4 at the narrow Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop in the night setting. This was to be one of the races last year but, it got cancelled. So it will be our season opener.

Many of you including myself have not officially decided on a Gr.4 car. I suggest you get to work. Otherwise whatever you enter the race with next Saturday will officially become your Gr.4 car. Official car entries may only be change under the Car Change Policy.

Good luck and see you on race day.

Isn't the race in the twilight time setting?

I have decided to change the race at Lago Maggiore. From a 45 lap race to a 90 minutes timed race. Lap times for Gr.3 at Lago Maggiore are little longer than I thought.

With a maximum race finish delay of 180 sec = 3 minutes. I don't prefer to host lap races at track with lap times over 2 minutes. I like offer at least a 1 minute cushion. In case someone misses up their last lap or runs out fuel.

The Lago Maggiore and Barcelona-Catalunya Gr.3 race date have been swapped. I wanted another 90 minute timed race at the beginning of season. Also I feel the track conditions I picked Lago Maggiore make more sense as a spring race.

Is the race at East Outer Loop or Central Outer Loop? I have been practicing East Outer for the last 8 weeks I think. I hope I didn't memorize every bump there for nothing.

Is the race at East Outer Loop or Central Outer Loop? I have been practicing East Outer for the last 8 weeks I think. I hope I didn't memorize every bump there for nothing.
The race is Gr.4 at Tokyo Expressway "Central" Outer Loop. I posted it every I could. This race was Rinsky pick for the 12th race last season. We skipped the race after the 4th of July race problems. So the race is our season opener for the Gr.4.

If it makes you feel better Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop is on the Gr.3 scheduled in October as a Twilight Wet race.

Last edited:
The race is Gr.4 at Tokyo Expressway "Central" Outer Loop. I posted it every I could. This race was Rinsky pick for the 12th race last season. We skipped the race after the 4th of July race problems. So the race is our season opener for the Gr.4.

If it makes you feel better Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop is on the Gr.3 scheduled in October as a Twilight Wet race.
Doesnt really make me feel better, I practiced 1,000 laps here over the last 8 weeks in a GR4 car for this race, I dont know why I thought the track was East Outer Loop

Doesnt really make me feel better, I practiced 1,000 laps here over the last 8 weeks in a GR4 car for this race, I dont know why I thought the track was East Outer Loop
You ran 1000 laps at 4.54 mile Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop. So guess you do like the track then. Track is also on the Supercar World Speed Contest Schedule too. Though that's our race for that series either. Well maybe the track will show up in the daily races soon and you can show off your skills.

So what is your Gr.4 car choice? I don't think you ever officialized one yet.

You ran 1000 laps at 4.54 mile Tokyo Expressway East Outer Loop. So guess you do like the track then. Track is also on the Supercar World Speed Contest Schedule too. Though that's our race for that series either. Well maybe the track will show up in the daily races soon and you can show off your skills.

So what is your Gr.4 car choice? I don't think you ever officialized one yet.

I thought put in for the GR Merc.
I was running about 100 laps each Sat and Sunday.

I thought put in for the GR Merc.
I was running about 100 laps each Sat and Sunday.
I know you mentioned the Mercedes before in an early post but, you also written (I Think) behind it. So I took it that you were still deciding.

I'm surprised you don't want run the Megane Trophy again. The Gr.4 Schedule has a lot technical tracks on it this year.

I know you mentioned the Mercedes before in an early post but, you also written (I Think) behind it. So I took it that you were still deciding.

I'm surprised you don't want run the Megane Trophy again. The Gr.4 Schedule has a lot technical tracks on it this year.

Who knows, if its available tomorrow maybe I will change my mind since I have been practicing wrong track. :banghead::banghead:
I think it would really be a disadvantage at Tokyo, I will check though, I was thinking about it this morning.

Who knows, if its available tomorrow maybe I will change my mind since I have been practicing wrong track. :banghead::banghead:
I think it would really be a disadvantage at Tokyo, I will check though, I was thinking about it this morning.
Well if you're looking for Speed and Cornering. I suggest try out the Gr.4 Ferrari. The Mercedes is fast but, they weigh it down a lot.

Well if you're looking for Speed and Cornering. I suggest try out the Gr.4 Ferrari. The Mercedes is fast but, they weigh it down a lot.

I have grown to like the Merc with all the laps I have in it. Im gun shy about MR cars with BOP setings

I’ll give it a go

John_YDG / John_YDG

Probably go Porsche for GR3 and Viper GR4
You're lucky I saw this looking through the posts. You should have reposted this message instead of edited it. I don't get alerts for edits.

Also I you need to accept my friend request. The lobby will be friends only. You won't able enter the lobby.

based on this not sure if a Porsche is still available - if it is can I switch? If not I’ll stick with the Toyota
John_YDG got the second Porsche. Do you still want to post the Toyota Supra as your Gr.3 car?

OK want to be a pain and change my cars, been racing with other cars and think these are better for me. Who knows I'll probably want to change next week, but won't cause I'm willing to stick with my mistakes.
So GT-R for GR.4
Genesis for GR.3
Think these are as good as the Mustang on most track, but both seem to handle the tricky stuff better.

Latest Posts

Back