@Jarkulary
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
@Kermit_2142
@QTip8329Wags
@mindesigner
@Yard_Sale

It's Race day Ladies and Gentlemen see you soon.

2022 Points System
(Position. 1.5 Hours Races Points, 2 Hour Races Points)

1st. 20, 30 pts
2nd. 16, 24
3rd. 13, 19.5
4th. 10, 15
5th. 8, 12
6th. 6, 9
7th. 4, 6
8th. 2, 3
9th to 16th. 1, 1.5

Bonus Points

Pole Award. 1, 1.5
Fastest Lap. 1, 1.5

Max Score 22, 33

Drivers most start the race to earn points. This includes Pole Position Point.

I waited until weekend before to make this year points system. Didn't expect so many late entries. So only 1 point plus any bonus from 9th place on back.

@fastone371
@Jarkulary
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
@Kermit_2142
@QTip8329Wags
@mindesigner
@Yard_Sale

17e3ce972838-6d70FD005923751F4DC.1351F4576440E006_message_420274119813428_1641695780521.jpg

Actually I will post the results and see what everyone thinks. The issue is with the DNF drivers. Normally Gran Turismo scores DNFs at the back regardless of weather or not all the drivers still running but, they are usually scored in order compared to the other DNF drivers.

In case QTip8329Wags is scored behind Jarkulary and mindesigner who both exited in that order before QTip8329Wags. And they were both behind him on track. I don't usually like too go against Gran Turismo's Results since I can't officially make changes. But, this seems like a mistake in Gran Turismo's scoring. So should QTip8329Wags be scored in 5th place or should I score it as is?

Last edited:
@fastone371
@Jarkulary
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
@Kermit_2142
@QTip8329Wags
@mindesigner
@Yard_Sale

View attachment 1104646

Actually I will post the results and see what everyone thinks. The issue is with the DNF drivers. Normally Gran Turismo scores DNFs at the back regardless of weather or not all the drivers still running but, they are usually scored in order compared to the other DNF drivers.

In case QTip8329Wags is scored behind Jarkulary and mindesigner who both exited in that order before QTip8329Wags. And they were both behind him on track. I don't usually like too go against Gran Turismo's Results since I can't officially make changes. But, this seems like a mistake in Gran Turismo's scoring. So should QTip8329Wags be scored in 5th place or should I score it as is?
Personally I don’t think DNF drivers should score points but it’s up to you.
I will miss the next race due to an early start on Sunday but hopefully I’ll see you guys for race 3.

@fastone371
@Jarkulary
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
@Kermit_2142
@QTip8329Wags
@mindesigner
@Yard_Sale
17e3ce972838-6d70FD005923751F4DC.1351F4576440E006_message_420274119813428_1641695780521.jpg

Race 1 Results

Pole Award: Yard_Sale
Race Winner: Kermit_2142
Fastest Lap: Fastone371

Points Penalties: Yard_Sale, -10 Points for Ignoring In Race Penalties

Notes: QTip8329Wags was been given credit for 5th place due to a mistake with Gran Turismo's scoring.

Overall Championship
(Name. Points, Number of Race, Wins)

1. Kermit_2142, 20 pts, 1 of 6, 1 win
2. Fastone371, 14 pts, 1 of 6
3. Cold Warrior, 10 pts, 1 of 6
4. QTip8329Wags, 8 pts, 1 of 6
5. Yard_Sale, 7 pts, 1 of 6
6. mindesigner, 6 pts, 1 of 6
7. Jarkulary, 4 pts, 1 of 6

@fastone371
@Jarkulary
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
@Kermit_2142
@QTip8329Wags
@mindesigner
@Yard_Sale

Next Race

1/15/22, Croatia Seaside II 1.5 Hours
2. Dragon Trail - Seaside II
Gr.4, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes, Afternoon 13:00 Cloudy, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 97%
Gr.4 Tires: RS, RM, RH

This is one of the original race idea for this season. While Gr.4 Class did visit Dragon Trail Seaside. Reverse layouts were rare for either class schedule.

Either duration this a fast flowing circuit. The slower entries onto the straights lowers top speeds. The dubbed Chicane Of Death being so early into the lap. The race start should be very interesting.

Last edited:
Just so I know for next time. What penalty did I incur?

Had a blast, I’m hoping to be there next weekend!
You ignored the in race time penalties. I posted about this in the lobby before we started.

Time penalties must deplete before the end of the next track sector. Or simply deplete before 2 sector beeps.

Boy was I wrong, I thought a 3 stop with RS was going to be the prime choice for this race. When I tested RM they fell off a cliff about 1 or 2 laps later than the softs but were even slower than worn RS. I was able to run in the 1:40's on well worn RS, maybe I should have tried running a 3 stop on softs. I suppose the extremely long pit delta at Interlagos didn't help either.

Last edited:
Boy was I wrong, I thought a 3 stop with RS was going to be the prime choice for this race. When I tested RM they fell off a cliff about 1 or 2 laps later than the softs but were even slower than worn RS. I was able to run in the 1:40's on well worn RS, maybe I should have tried running a 3 stop on softs. I suppose the extremely long pit delta at Interlagos didn't help either.
Yeah, 3 stints on softs. Funny thing is I was going to RM and switched to RS in the settings before quali. That start though! Great opening laps, good fun. I think I would have placed 3rd because I figured out mid-race you were doing a extra pit stop interval compared to myself. You had me on the track but I kept passing you in the pits. :P

Also why I left after screwing up my second stop, on perfect sequence might I add, and hitting X at 37% by accident. No chance of getting 15-30 seconds back by making a pure fuel stop for 63%.

@Yard_Sale I thought I saw you sailing away through the last two sectors with penalties and the someone kept hitting turns 1-2 wrong and getting .5 every lap ahead of me. No way for me to know but whoever was doing the turn 1-2 stuff kinda upset me. I apologize for not moving full right before tapping the brakes ahead of you out of 4 and 5. Went a hair wide and got a track limits penalty. Watching my replays, I noticed my car ghosted .1-.2 of a second after I tapped the brakes for my penalty and I could have moved over more.

@fastone371 And sorry for the tappy-tappy into T1 on L1. The launch got the car on the innermost line and I brake as late as I could to hold the apex. Tried going super wide through 2 after we made contact but we could have ended our races early with damage. I chalk it up to a racing incident, no malice, but that my side. Had the biggest grin on my face chasing you around the first few laps. I think there was a lag in the braking zone at one point going into T1 and we tapped again, the PS Video-Capture I have even jumps and your suddenly right on my nose. Not the greatest bandwidth on my end but I was using LAN through a repeater. Also sucks when all the other devices on it are 5G and this PS4 is only 2.4G compatible getting half everyone else' bandwidth.

Last edited:
Yeah, 3 stints on softs. Funny thing is I was going to RM and switched to RS in the settings before quali. That start though! Great opening laps, good fun. I think I would have placed 3rd because I figured out mid-race you were doing a extra pit stop interval compared to myself. You had me on the track but I kept passing you in the pits. :P

Also why I left after screwing up my second stop, on perfect sequence might I add, and hitting X at 37% by accident. No chance of getting 15-30 seconds back by making a pure fuel stop for 63%.

@Yard_Sale I thought I saw you sailing away through the last two sectors with penalties and the someone kept hitting turns 1-2 wrong and getting .5 every lap ahead of me. No way for me to know but whoever was doing the turn 1-2 stuff kinda upset me. I apologize for not moving full right before tapping the brakes ahead of you out of 4 and 5. Went a hair wide and got a track limits penalty. Watching my replays, I noticed my car ghosted .1-.2 of a second after I tapped the brakes for my penalty and I could have moved over more.

@fastone371 And sorry for the tappy-tappy into T1 on L1. The launch got the car on the innermost line and I brake as late as I could to hold the apex. Tried going super wide through 2 after we made contact but we could have ended our races early with damage. I chalk it up to a racing incident, no malice, but that my side. Had the biggest grin on my face chasing you around the first few laps. I think there was a lag in the braking zone at one point going into T1 and we tapped again, the PS Video-Capture I have even jumps and your suddenly right on my nose. Not the greatest bandwidth on my end but I was using LAN through a repeater. Also sucks when all the other devices on it are 5G and this PS4 is only 2.4G compatible getting half everyone else' bandwidth.
Yea, I had a bad lap where I got a 1.5 second penalty for running wide at turn 4....or whatever that 90 degree left hander is. Then I got another 1 second penalty later in the lap for running wide out of that final 90 degree left hander before we head up the hill and to the home stretch. But I completely admit that I carried those penalties FOR A WHILE. I had no clue we had to dissolve them right away. Must've been taking a leak during that part lol.

Gr.4 at interlagos is my jam. Arguably one of my best combos in the game. I have a ton of laps through there as its one of my main test tracks when I'm testing out Manu's for an FIA season. OBVIOUSLY I should have put some work into testing tire compounds to determine exactly how many laps I could do on Softs. Because it got to a point towards the end of a stint where your tires are shredded no matter what, but I think shredded softs are better than shredded mediums. Well obviously they are. Because towards the end of each tire stint, @fastone371 was dropping time on me like a bad habit!!

I don't know what the time gain was with the NSX. I didn't find the 458 to have that much time gain on RS compared to the RM. I was lucky that the 458 could run 18 Laps without saving. Just the bare minimum to make the race in only 2 stops.

I know you missed up that pit stop but, you really should have stayed and finished the race. You had enough pace to keep 4th. Even with an extra pit stop. You also could have made a late race pit stop. To challenge for the fastest lap point on low fuel load.

Remember the big picture. This is a championship with points scoring. Actually there are 2 Championships at play. The Overall Championship which is best 6 of 8 races. And the Gr.4 Championship which counts all 4 class races. Kermit_2142 is only part time. Meaning unofficially last years champion Fastone371 is the points leader.

I think I dropped quite lucky that race. I didn’t have outright lap pace and I was having to fuel save quite a lot. I started on mediums as I thought that’s what everybody was doing and it just so happened I could stretch the mediums and fuel to make it a 2 stop. The time I was losing on track, I gained back in the pits which meant I just had to keep lapping and see what happened the last few laps.
If @Yard_Sale hadn’t made their mistakes it would’ve been a really close finish between us. I’m not sure if @fastone371 made any mistakes. I was expecting you to be really chasing us down at the end.
I enjoyed the race, it felt like an endurance race and not just a long sprint race.

Yeah, I figured that there was some lag at play, I kept seeing a couple of strange things. I also think the Vette stops far better than the NSX, if I wasn't careful on my braking point it is very easy to carry too much speed into the Senna S.

Back