Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

I have to look at results of extending fuel mileage yet but I can run a full tank on soft tires so the slowest tire I would have to use will be RM depending on how far I can stretch a tank of fuel.
I think your in similar boat to rhcpeppers. Expect the NSX the gets better Fuel mileage than the Genesis. So you a little more to play with. I product about 27 Laps. If you can make 7 laps. You can run the race in only 3 stops. Keep in you won't start on a fuel tank of fuel. So you may short the first stint.

The Ferrari is really good off corners and has go low to mid range acceleration but, it's at best above average at high speed. Despite being only a V8 I don't get the fuel mileage of the Viper and it's a bit thirster than the Huracan as well. I believe I can just make 6 laps on fuel from a full tank. I probably will have short pit the first stint. I'm definitely not use to this high of tire wear here. So I'm not sure how that would play out.

I'm not sure if that was all lag Jarkulary. So I know he has been having issues with his wheel. He doesn't want to replace it until the next releases with GT7.
Why wait to get a wheel, the Fanatec Podium is supposed work on PS4 and PS5. Only trouble is that I have to wait till June before it's available

Why wait to get a wheel, the Fanatec Podium is supposed work on PS4 and PS5. Only trouble is that I have to wait till June before it's available
Good question you would have to ask Jarkulary. After recently telling me that works he as a Post Production Producer. Which after I asked what that is. He basically explained he's responsible for everything from when the film is finished. Until it gets to the theaters. Being one of the first on my friends list to get a PS5. I sure he afford it.

Good question you would have to ask Jarkulary. After recently telling me that works he as a Post Production Producer. Which after I asked what that is. He basically explained he's responsible for everything from when the film is finished. Until it gets to the theaters. Being one of the first on my friends list to get a PS5. I sure he afford it.
No kidding, that's pretty cool. I wonder if he has worked on any big films and if we would see his name in the credits.

Last edited:
No kidding, that's pretty cool. I wonder if he has worked on any big films and if we would see his name in the credits.
Possible but, I don't know what Jarkulary's real name. Nor have I asked him what he has worked on. I figured that could be a long list if has been in the business a while.

Oh, and Yard_Sale is a fireman for the City of Los Angeles. That's why he's out until Spa-Francorchamps. Since California is on fire almost all the time I bet there never bored.

Last edited:
Possible but, I don't know what Jarkulary's real name. Nor have I asked him what he has worked on. I figured that could be a long list if has been in the business a while.

Oh, and Yard_Sale is a fireman for the City of Los Angeles. That's why he's out until Spa-Francorchamps. Since California is on fire almost all the time I bet there never bored.
Yeah, I read those comments.

Probably going to regret this but another lobby is opening soon once I get moving. Stayed up all night reconfiguring the connection and I can enter Sport Mode lobbies and race with a 3 of 5 bar connection now. Daily A is a puntfest...
So did you in fact have connection issues?? I noticed watching the replay that your car sometimes "teleports" side to side with tire squealing, thats usually a sign of lag.
I'm sure it happens to other people but why do we get like a weird couple of frames when someone leaves a lobby mid-race, its almost like the games freezes for a split second then someone takes a picture. I can always tell when someone quits before it shows up in the chat box.
How do you measure the bars of connection, do you mean the bars we see when entering a Sport Mode race?

Last edited:
@fastone371 I am talking about the signal connection strength displayed during the race session. I did daily A a few times and managed to bounce between 1 and 3 bars. In Daily C a day later, I had 4 bars before dropping again to 1-3. The people with the best connections always seem to have an extra bar of signal.

@fastone371
@Jarkulary
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
@Kermit_2142
@QTip8329Wags
@mindesigner
@Yard_Sale

1/29/22, 2 Hours of Le Mans
4. Circuit de la Sarthe
Gr.4, 2 Hours, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Afternoon 15:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x11
Fuel at Start 92%

Along with reposting the details for our next race. I want to remind everyone that this is the last Gr.4 race of this series. Next weekend starts our Gr.3 tour. Along with practicing for this race. You may want to shopping for a Gr.3 ride. As for a suggestion what to choose. I don't have a clue for the Gr.3 schedule listed below. Each stop is unique in its own way. Don't forget the Gr.3 class runs a special BOP for ovals. Both the races at Blue Moon Bay Oval and Laguna Sega are plus 2 hours events and are both worth x1.5 points.

2/5/22, South Tokyo 300 km
5. Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop
Gr.3, 58 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Twilight 18:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x8
Fuel at Start 98%

2/12/22, 90 Minutes of Spa-Francorchamps
6. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Gr.3, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Daytime 11:00 Rain (Heavy Wet), Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x7
Fuel at Start 96%

2/19/22, Gran Turismo Airlines 398 Miles
7. Blue Moon Bay Speedway
Gr.3, 200 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Estimated 2 hours 20 minutes
Noon 13:00 Clear, Rolling Start
Fuel x1, Tires x4
Fuel at Start 96%

2/26/22, Laguna Sega 200 Classic
8. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Sega
Gr.3, 90 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Estimated 2 hours 5 minutes
Sunset 17:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x7
Fuel at Start 98%

Last edited:
I plan on opening a lobby later. Testing has been eventful with the track limit penalties. I get off and should be home by 6:30pm EST.

Anyone decided on tires yet? RS seem to go away too quickly for a 7 lap stint. Double stints on RH with refuel only doesn't look good either. The pit delta is 45-50 seconds already so getting tires or not really won't effect the total pit time from what I've seen. Not to mention the RH drops pace by 1-3 seconds a lap on the second stint. I am considering RS or RM tires at every stop, time will be in fuel saving/cutting.

I plan on opening a lobby later. Testing has been eventful with the track limit penalties. I get off and should be home by 6:30pm EST.

Anyone decided on tires yet? RS seem to go away too quickly for a 7 lap stint. Double stints on RH with refuel only doesn't look good either. The pit delta is 45-50 seconds already so getting tires or not really won't effect the total pit time from what I've seen. Not to mention the RH drops pace by 1-3 seconds a lap on the second stint. I am considering RS or RM tires at every stop, time will be in fuel saving/cutting.
Wait getting 7 laps out of the Corvette. It's a great on the straights. Make are you sure not giving up to much time on track. And from what I've seen. A tire change and taking on a nearly full load is about a 61 second stop for me. I won't be tonight so see you Saturday.

Last edited:
Don't know fastone371, Yard_Sale, or rhcpeppers lap deltas so there is no way of knowing how much time I am "giving up". Group practices have been unsuccessful. You can get a good 7 laps out of the 'Vette. probably could stretch 8 but RH tires seem too slow and RS are gone after 5 or 6. Maintaining sub 4.30.000 lap times all race is the goal

Don't know fastone371, Yard_Sale, or rhcpeppers lap deltas so there is no way of knowing how much time I am "giving up". Group practices have been unsuccessful. You can get a good 7 laps out of the 'Vette. probably could stretch 8 but RH tires seem too slow and RS are gone after 5 or 6. Maintaining sub 4.30.000 lap times all race is the goal
Yard_Sale is out. As he is fighting fires in Los Angeles for another 2 weeks. So we won't see him until our Spa-Francorchamps soaker. I don't about anyone else I'm run 4:24s on new RS and 4:26s on new RM. I'm only getting little over 6 laps on fuel out of the 458. Not close enough to consider saving for a 7th lap.

Yeah, I'm sorry about missing the group practices, it's hard for me to sign on anytime but weekends. I'm on the final stretch of a header project I have going on at home shop, customer picking up car tomorrow, that could affect my status for tonight's race. It will definitely be a game time decision but I hope to make it. After this week I will have a little more freedom to sign on for weeknight practice but I have another project car sitting in the trailer in our driveway so I'm not getting much of a break.

Last edited:
Hi all. I apologize for going MIA w/o saying anything. I've had some major family disruptions that made concentration next to impossible. Things have simmered down a bit and I'm hoping I can get back to it. Well that's today. I can't miss this one, it was my 1st race coming back to sim racing after a 12+years lay off, and I blew it.

All that said, @cw is this a tuning race again? Is car options open or do we need to post our car choice?
I'm going to PS to practice in a bit, I'll open a room and test cars if anyone is here.

Hi all. I apologize for going MIA w/o saying anything. I've had some major family disruptions that made concentration next to impossible. Things have simmered down a bit and I'm hoping I can get back to it. Well that's today. I can't miss this one, it was my 1st race coming back to sim racing after a 12+years lay off, and I blew it.

All that said, @cw is this a tuning race again? Is car options open or do we need to post our car choice?
I'm going to PS to practice in a bit, I'll open a room and test cars if anyone is here.
Non of the races are allowed tuning this season. I was only allowing it for last year season special event races. All races our this season are regular season races.

Last edited:
I already ordered my Fanatec but it won’t be ready until mid March. Only available for PreOrder at the moment
Gran Turismo 7 coming out March 4th. Guess this means you might be starting GT7 with your old wheel. Consider temporary switching the controller. You won't have the car control of wheel but, you at least finish our races.

Back