Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

Totally dig the chat. I think it's because Monza is a race track and Le Sarthe is rural roads that will need to be maintain. I think the idea with some tracks are to let them grain up a bit. Cheaper to maintain the track and adds another layer of excitement to the race. Road America is awesome at wearing tires down. It would be cool if GTS had Road America, Road Atlanta, VIR, Indy, Daytona, COTA... there are some really fun tracks missing. Road Atlanta has a Le Sarthe feel with it's high speed corner sectors, a hairpin at one end with a long straight Back home. If you see it in another game, take a few laps.

I don't know if I need to announce my new car so I will just in case. I found the Atenza GR3 (Merlin) to have all the best features out of the 12 I tested. It handles like a frik'n champ, it's braking is crazy, and it's got comparable speed w/every other car but the Vette. The Vette was the only one I could hit 172mph into T1. All the rest were 165mph-168mph which the Atenza can hold solid w/little wheel slip Through T1. It's easy on tire wear and get's the best fuel usage of all your cars if I remember. I would suggest this car for any track that doesn't need top speed if you a FR guy. It would be the 1 downfall w/no tune and BoP only.

I'll be an hour early if anyone can make it. When CW gets in, we'll move to race lobby.
🤫I hear Italians girls like the big Cannoli🤗🥳🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• CF7A5718-2693-44B3-9957-0480FB825D26.jpeg
    CF7A5718-2693-44B3-9957-0480FB825D26.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
Totally dig the chat. I think it's because Monza is a race track and Le Sarthe is rural roads that will need to be maintain. I think the idea with some tracks are to let them grain up a bit. Cheaper to maintain the track and adds another layer of excitement to the race. Road America is awesome at wearing tires down. It would be cool if GTS had Road America, Road Atlanta, VIR, Indy, Daytona, COTA... there are some really fun tracks missing. Road Atlanta has a Le Sarthe feel with it's high speed corner sectors, a hairpin at one end with a long straight Back home. If you see it in another game, take a few laps.

I don't know if I need to announce my new car so I will just in case. I found the Atenza GR3 (Merlin) to have all the best features out of the 12 I tested. It handles like a frik'n champ, it's braking is crazy, and it's got comparable speed w/every other car but the Vette. The Vette was the only one I could hit 172mph into T1. All the rest were 165mph-168mph which the Atenza can hold solid w/little wheel slip Through T1. It's easy on tire wear and get's the best fuel usage of all your cars if I remember. I would suggest this car for any track that doesn't need top speed if you a FR guy. It would be the 1 downfall w/no tune and BoP only.

I'll be an hour early if anyone can make it. When CW gets in, we'll move to race lobby.
Make sure you are very happy with the Atenza, it handles great but when on track with other cars it always seems down on power. The Walkenhurst BMW can lay down some fast laps but I don't know about tires and fuel. The Citroen is also very fast

Last edited:

Monza is almost all right hand turns, especially the high speed corners, Curva Grande, Lesmos 1 & 2, and the Parabolica are all high speed right hand turns.
Wow someone besides me who uses the circuits actually name. Circuit de la Sarthe is only partially public roads now days. Every where you don't see road markings is private race track. While the public roads argument is a good theory but, I would take a guess a good 3 miles of the circuit is now private. And you can by the color of pavement the public and private sections are not maintained the same.

Fastone371 and Jarkulary theory of the long duration corners at Monza is debunked. Do to the all the turns that have been added to La Sarthe. Including the series long duration corners starting at The Porsche Curve. The circuit more a technical section than Monza even has. All from the 15 layout changes the circuit has received since the 1923 race to slow down the track and improve safety. And yet La Sarthe has the highest average of road course I'm aware of.

Oh if you have ever been curious. De in French is the word of. And La is the word the. So in full English the name is Circuit of the Sarthe.

Last edited:
Fastone371 and Jarkulary theory of the long duration corners at Monza is debunked. Do to the all the turns that have been added to La Sarthe. Including the series long duration corners starting at The Porsche Curve. The circuit more a technical section than Monza even has. All from the 15 layout changes the circuit has received since the 1923 race to slow down the track and improve safety. And yet La Sarthe has the highest average of road course I'm aware of.
Monza is not mostly right hand turns???

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
17cf8966c2a95-5480FD005923751F4DC.3C939E816FDAA51D_message_418880404126969_1636251578620.jpg

November Race Results

Pole Award: Jarkulary
Race Winner: fastone371
Fastest Lap: Cold Warrior

Note: RACERCAR has been absent from to many races without explanation. They have been removed from the membership list. And their cars are now available again.

Standings
11 of 12 Regular Season Races
1 of 3 Exhibition Races

1. Fastone371 182 pts, 10 of 10 Races
2. Jarkulary 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races
3. Cold Warrior 118 pts, 10 of 10 Races
4. rhcpeppers 90 pts, 8 of 10 Races
5. Racer283 43 pts, 5 of 10 Races
6. John_YDG 42 pts, 4 of 10 Races
7. Toshost 29 pts, 2 of 10 Races
8. Bruins4Life 20 pts, 2 of 10 Races
9. ThisGuyHere 15 pts, 2 of 10 Races
10. RACERCAR 11 pts, 1 of 10 Races
11. Norris Radd 9 pts, 2 of 10 Races
12. Kenjioshiro 8 pts, 1 of 10 Races
13. Pixteca 6 pts, 2 of 10 Races
14. Toxic Bacon 4 pts, 4 of 10 Races

Congratulations to Fastone371 for officially taking 1st place in the 2021 championship.

I really wish I could offer some sort of prize. Fastone371 is also currently the only driver mathematically locked up in the points.

Last edited:
@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

The next race or races is our 2nd special event of season. The Double Header SSRX Special consists of two 40 minute races at Special Stage Route X. The 1st race will be Gr.4 day race. The 2nd race will be Gr.3 night race.

There will be no qualifying for these races. The Gr.4 field will set in reverse order of the current points standings. Any guesses will be placed in the back in of which they have entered the room. This will be done manually. The Gr.3 field will set by reverse results of the Gr.4. The will done automatically.

You may freely choose your car for both races. Tuning is allowed and there is no BOP or restrictions on power and weight. So I highly recommend running your car it maximum performance. Choose wisely now. While top speed is most important. Fuel efficiency, acceleration, and drafting available are also important.

Special Event

November 20th
Double Header SSRX Specials
Special Stage Route X

Mixed Practice Available
Opening to 7:10 pm EST

Race 1
40 Minutes
Gr.4
Afternoon 15:20 Fine
Fuel x2
Tires x12
Rolling Start
Corner Penalties None

Special Regulations
Reverse Grid By Points Standings
Any Gr.4 Car Entry
No BOP
No Power or Weight Restrictions
Tuning Allowed
Exhibition Points

Race 2
40 Minutes
GR.3
Twilight 22:30 Clear
Fuel x2
Tires x15
Rolling Start
Corner Penalties None

Special Regulations
Race 2 Start Time 9 pm EST
Reverse Grid based on Race 1 Results
Any Gr.3 Car Entry
No BOP
No Power or Weight Restrictions
Tuning Allowed
Exhibition Points

Last edited:
Qualifying is 7:30 pm eastern / 6:30 pm central. You missed a visit from Doc Brown.
Bummer, long time, no see.

I asked how long it was before qualifying started because it seemed like the lobby opened early, I was making sure you didn't change your clock early.

Last edited:
@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere
View attachment 1092291
November Race Results

Pole Award: Jarkulary
Race Winner: fastone371
Fastest Lap: Cold Warrior

Note: RACERCAR has been absent from to many races without explanation. They have been removed from the membership list. And their cars are now available again.

Standings
11 of 12 Regular Season Races
1 of 3 Exhibition Races

1. Fastone371 182 pts, 10 of 10 Races
2. Jarkulary 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races
3. Cold Warrior 118 pts, 10 of 10 Races
4. rhcpeppers 90 pts, 8 of 10 Races
5. Racer283 43 pts, 5 of 10 Races
6. John_YDG 42 pts, 4 of 10 Races
7. Toshost 29 pts, 2 of 10 Races
8. Bruins4Life 20 pts, 2 of 10 Races
9. ThisGuyHere 15 pts, 2 of 10 Races
10. RACERCAR 11 pts, 1 of 10 Races
11. Norris Radd 9 pts, 2 of 10 Races
12. Kenjioshiro 8 pts, 1 of 10 Races
13. Pixteca 6 pts, 2 of 10 Races
14. Toxic Bacon 4 pts, 4 of 10 Races

Congratulations to Fastone371 for officially taking 1st place in the 2021 championship.

I really wish I could offer some sort of prize. Fastone371 is also currently the only driver mathematically locked up in the points.
Thank you. Getting to race in this series is prize enough, no need to offer anything else.

Make sure you are very happy with the Atenza, it handles great but when on track with other cars it always seems down on power. The Walkenhurst BMW can lay down some fast laps but I don't know about tires and fuel. The Citroen is also very fast
Yep, that was exactly the problem. And I knew it was. It wasn't the worst but the consistent handling is crazy. I watched sector times during practice and had better sector times in 2 and 3 which is what I knew would happen. You, I didn't expect to have so much top speed, but everyone else I knew. I had you guys in the tight corners, but didn't anticipate you guys just flat pull away from me. So the plan was to keep tight and follow till you looked in your mirror. Then I would pull next to you and wave🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow someone besides me who uses the circuits actually name. Circuit de la Sarthe is only partially public roads now days. Every where you don't see road markings is private race track. While the public roads argument is a good theory but, I would take a guess a good 3 miles of the circuit is now private. And you can by the color of pavement the public and private sections are not maintained the same.

Oh if you have ever been curious. De in French is the word of. And La is the word the. So in full English the name is Circuit of the Sarthe.
Dude, awesome history lesson. You really know the backside of racing far better than I would expect. I would never expect GT players would even care about that side. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Thank you. Getting to race in this series is prize enough, no need to offer anything else.
Damn it, Sorry guys. I did not realize how long this got😒😒

Before I had to stop racing, my race team (MadDog Racing)was working on making a new league that would require you to test to join. We developed driving school tests... We never got it off the ground because some how GTR came out with GTR2 with exactly what my team was devolping🧐😡😡 Not saying there is a connection, but we figured out we were spending a lot of time talking in the GTR server. But we were planning on getting sponsors to provide prizes, no cash. For the first season I was going to give my 1st cockpit away for 1st place for the season. It was one that you pulled up to you on the couch or in a chair, not like I have now. Something to think about CW. Sponsors like having their name everywhere. You could make Number plates for everyone to use with sponsor name. thought I would tell you about this☝🏼and maybe give you a couple ideas for new league. Giving a $100 cockpit away should get you a mess of members👍🏻

I know I'm new here and am just getting back into racing and rustier than I want to admit. That said, I am very well versed in sim racing, 99% tuner leagues, but am enjoying the challenge the BoP makes... it's more about driving skill than tuning skill which makes it more friendly to more race fans. I've said I've never heard of anyone racing with sticks and non 1st person view and you guys are FuknChamps. I don't know if you can make a Sticks and Wheels league/event. Separate the 2 and compare stick racing skills. You all driving with sticks, get your asses a cockpit and wheel already... dangerous🤔😆😆

I have raced Monza a gazillion times... I was hoping last night I could keep it together, but my only problem racing Monza is Parabolica. I CAN NOT get that corner right still. I would come out of ascaria with -.500 sec and end up +350😡 Drives me FuknCrazy🙄 Since the season is almost over I will say I have a developed a horrible problem driving with my rear view mirror. Joining leagues half way into the season, I want to race but not screw someones points race or race in general. So I either pull over at start and let you all go or end up in my mirror not wanting to mess up someone's race. This happened multiple times last night🤨 So I'm blaming you all🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope this problem will revert after the season or I'm going to have serious problems😁😁

To the Race- Again I am blown away how you guys could pull away from me, I couldn't get the tow, Jarkulary🤨😆😆 other than a couple of DingDong mistakes, I was as consistent as in practice, low :40s. You guys played a good hand before the race keeping your fast lap secret. When I saw Identical times as me, I was frik'n stoked. (CWand I had identical fast lap times in practice. Got a screen shot of it.) I really thought I could harras the **** out of you guys😆 But your qualy/race pace was .500 sec faster than mine🤨☹️😆 You can add up .500 x 87 + a couple errors on my part and you end up lapped🙄😆😆 Less than .500 between Qualy times😳😳 That would have been awesome to keep that for 87 laps, we hit I think about 5 instead😆😆 I haven't watcked the replay yet. At least I was able to stick to my pre-race strategy (☝🏼posted a few days ago) I stayed behind Jarkulary the entire race, just never got that tow for the win😁 Could of had a good battle for 5th with RadRacer, but ThisFuknDingDongHere caught the corner out of the 2nd Lesmo and it swung me into the wall😡🙄🙄😁 My 35+ sec lead on RadRacer was quickly gone and never recovered. I tried to change my pit strategy but your .500 I was never going to make up.

TO Fastone- in Qualy you we were heading toward Parabolica, you were in front of me, I was gaining on you but backed out because you would have blown my line and I would have blown your line. I was wondering if you wanted to ran a few laps together or I was messing up your qualy being to close behind you Making your keep looking in your mirrors.

TO RadRacer- we were in the straight I gave you a tow toward T1 and when you pulled out I felt a big bump/change I can only say was the loss of the back pressure from your front end tucked behind me. OR did you miss judge the distance and nick me a little When you pulled out? You backed off and I didn't know if it was bad corner entry for you or what.

Holy Diarrhea of the mouth Batman☝🏼🤣🤣🤣 Sorry Guys.

Whether you really mean it or are just trying to make me feel better about it. Thank you for racing in this series. I still wish I could do more.

Last edited:
Yep, that was exactly the problem. And I knew it was. It wasn't the worst but the consistent handling is crazy. I watched sector times during practice and had better sector times in 2 and 3 which is what I knew would happen. You, I didn't expect to have so much top speed, but everyone else I knew. I had you guys in the tight corners, but didn't anticipate you guys just flat pull away from me. So the plan was to keep tight and follow till you looked in your mirror. Then I would pull next to you and wave🤣🤣🤣🤣
By the way your idea of hiding your car until the race isn't ready effective against me. I've driven every car in the class. I knew every weakness to your as soon as I saw.

The Mazda Atenzas is probably one of the best handling cars in their classes. Unfortunately that's their only great quality. Both cars lack torque at low end and are slugs off corners. And since they are a brick. They don't have a good top speed either. BOP give them both a huge power boost and still do like good down the straights. And hurts fuel efficiency.

Unfortunately both the lack of good corner driver off and the lack of a good top speed makes them terrible for a place like Monza. Handling is not a necessity at Monza. You honestly would have been better off with the keeping the Ferrari. And you would have earned points

Dude, awesome history lesson. You really know the backside of racing far better than I would expect. I would never expect GT players would even care about that side. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I love history it was of the subject I was exactly good at in school. Unfortunately it's unless as a profitable career.

Whether you really mean it or are just trying to make me feel better about it. Thank you for racing in this series. I still wish I could do more.
Of course I mean it. If it wasn't for your league I would hardly be racing. I have only ran daily races 2 or 3 times in the last couple of years. It's refreshing to be able to race without being worried about getting asspacked at a corner. I will run every race you hold, if I'm not signed up for one of your races it's because I am not aware of it. You do a good running races. The little wheel to wheel racing I do is one of the reasons that I was so salty about getting shafted out of a possible win at Barcelona.

Last edited:
Damn it, Sorry guys. I did not realize how long this got😒😒

Before I had to stop racing, my race team (MadDog Racing)was working on making a new league that would require you to test to join. We developed driving school tests... We never got it off the ground because some how GTR came out with GTR2 with exactly what my team was devolping🧐😡😡 Not saying there is a connection, but we figured out we were spending a lot of time talking in the GTR server. But we were planning on getting sponsors to provide prizes, no cash. For the first season I was going to give my 1st cockpit away for 1st place for the season. It was one that you pulled up to you on the couch or in a chair, not like I have now. Something to think about CW. Sponsors like having their name everywhere. You could make Number plates for everyone to use with sponsor name. thought I would tell you about this☝🏼and maybe give you a couple ideas for new league. Giving a $100 cockpit away should get you a mess of members👍🏻

I know I'm new here and am just getting back into racing and rustier than I want to admit. That said, I am very well versed in sim racing, 99% tuner leagues, but am enjoying the challenge the BoP makes... it's more about driving skill than tuning skill which makes it more friendly to more race fans. I've said I've never heard of anyone racing with sticks and non 1st person view and you guys are FuknChamps. I don't know if you can make a Sticks and Wheels league/event. Separate the 2 and compare stick racing skills. You all driving with sticks, get your asses a cockpit and wheel already... dangerous🤔😆😆

I have raced Monza a gazillion times... I was hoping last night I could keep it together, but my only problem racing Monza is Parabolica. I CAN NOT get that corner right still. I would come out of ascaria with -.500 sec and end up +350😡 Drives me FuknCrazy🙄 Since the season is almost over I will say I have a developed a horrible problem driving with my rear view mirror. Joining leagues half way into the season, I want to race but not screw someones points race or race in general. So I either pull over at start and let you all go or end up in my mirror not wanting to mess up someone's race. This happened multiple times last night🤨 So I'm blaming you all🤣🤣🤣🤣 I hope this problem will revert after the season or I'm going to have serious problems😁😁

To the Race- Again I am blown away how you guys could pull away from me, I couldn't get the tow, Jarkulary🤨😆😆 other than a couple of DingDong mistakes, I was as consistent as in practice, low :40s. You guys played a good hand before the race keeping your fast lap secret. When I saw Identical times as me, I was frik'n stoked. (CWand I had identical fast lap times in practice. Got a screen shot of it.) I really thought I could harras the **** out of you guys😆 But your qualy/race pace was .500 sec faster than mine🤨☹️😆 You can add up .500 x 87 + a couple errors on my part and you end up lapped🙄😆😆 Less than .500 between Qualy times😳😳 That would have been awesome to keep that for 87 laps, we hit I think about 5 instead😆😆 I haven't watcked the replay yet. At least I was able to stick to my pre-race strategy (☝🏼posted a few days ago) I stayed behind Jarkulary the entire race, just never got that tow for the win😁 Could of had a good battle for 5th with RadRacer, but ThisFuknDingDongHere caught the corner out of the 2nd Lesmo and it swung me into the wall😡🙄🙄😁 My 35+ sec lead on RadRacer was quickly gone and never recovered. I tried to change my pit strategy but your .500 I was never going to make up.

TO Fastone- in Qualy you we were heading toward Parabolica, you were in front of me, I was gaining on you but backed out because you would have blown my line and I would have blown your line. I was wondering if you wanted to ran a few laps together or I was messing up your qualy being to close behind you Making your keep looking in your mirrors.

TO RadRacer- we were in the straight I gave you a tow toward T1 and when you pulled out I felt a big bump/change I can only say was the loss of the back pressure from your front end tucked behind me. OR did you miss judge the distance and nick me a little When you pulled out? You backed off and I didn't know if it was bad corner entry for you or what.

Holy Diarrhea of the mouth Batman☝🏼🤣🤣🤣 Sorry Guys.
Instead of watching your mirror like a hawk just keep an eye on the top left of your screen where it shows everyones position, it shows the gap to the car behind and in front down to 1/1000 of a second, until they are within .300 of you you really don't have anything to worry about. When someone gets within .300 it's time to keep an eye on your radar, it works dam good I this game. As far as top speed that is really determined by how good of a run you get off of the previous corner, the only 2 cars that really have a strong top end charge are the car Cold drives and probably the Ford GT, the one Toyota ain't bad either but it handles kind of crappy, feels like a wet sponge, I drove it at LeMans

Last edited:
Of course I mean it. If it wasn't for your league I would hardly be racing. I have only ran daily races 2 or 3 times in the last couple of years. It's refreshing to be able to race without being worried about getting asspacked at a corner. I will run every race you hold, if I'm not signed up for one of your races it's because I am not aware of it. You do a good running races. The little wheel to wheel racing I do is one of the reasons that I was so salty about getting shafted out of a possible win at Barcelona.
So you up for anything. Okay jumping go karts flaming hoops naked it is. This one may have some legal issues.

I probably won't start another anything serious. Until 2023 after this series finale run. I might run single events in 2022.

P.S. Oh I'm an experienced cat owner if need any advice with your kitten. Please note not all advice work the same for all cats.

Last edited:
Yeah, we have had a bunch of cats over the last 20 years. We are out in the sticks, when we first bought the house there was a cat hanging around so we fed him and I put a critter door in my shop so they have a climate controlled place to live complete with cat accessories and a surplus of food. We have had a revolving door of feral cats, the males just visit but the females stay. We have raised at least 10 litters of kittens, we typically bring them and mom on the porch and they stay for about 10 weeks then we find homes for them, the adopters are vetted closely as possible without being intrusive. We occasionally keep one or 2 that my wife will pick out. We have had a few of our elderly cats pass away in the last year or 2 so we recently adopted 2 fresh ones, they are brothers 5 months a part. The 8 month old cat is just starting to calm down a little but his 3 month brother is a holy terror trapped in his terrible 2's at the moment.

Yeah, we have had a bunch of cats over the last 20 years. We are out in the sticks, when we first bought the house there was a cat hanging around so we fed him and I put a critter door in my shop so they have a climate controlled place to live complete with cat accessories and a surplus of food. We have had a revolving door of feral cats, the males just visit but the females stay. We have raised at least 10 litters of kittens, we typically bring them and mom on the porch and they stay for about 10 weeks then we find homes for them, the adopters are vetted closely as possible without being intrusive. We occasionally keep one or 2 that my wife will pick out. We have had a few of our elderly cats pass away in the last year or 2 so we recently adopted 2 fresh ones, they are brothers 5 months a part. The 8 month old cat is just starting to calm down a little but his 3 month brother is a holy terror trapped in his terrible 2's at the moment.
Never mind you already have a lot cat experience. Simular to kids little kittens have a lot energy to burn off. According to those cat age charts you see at the vet. Cats age about equivalent to 15 human years through their first year of life. Then add 4 years every year of age after that. So little devil should come down soon. It's way it's best to train you cats young. They become a stubborn teenager in less than a year. Eventually your just trying to rewrite a finished book. Hey I guess cats can legally drink at 3.25 years old then.

Unfortunately like some humans some cats are just little holy terrors. The one male we had years ago. Had a lot of energy all his life and loved to play. He liked to play fetch with those cage balls with the bells in them. Unfortunately he was kind of prankster to us and would a big macho bully the other cats.

Last edited:
Instead of watching your mirror like a hawk just keep an eye on the top left of your screen where it shows everyones position, it shows the gap to the car behind and in front down to 1/1000 of a second, until they are within .300 of you you really don't have anything to worry about. When someone gets within .300 it's time to keep an eye on your radar, it works dam good I this game. As far as top speed that is really determined by how good of a run you get off of the previous corner, the only 2 cars that really have a strong top end charge are the car Cold drives and probably the Ford GT, the one Toyota ain't bad either but it handles kind of crappy, feels like a wet sponge, I drove it at LeMans
That's exactly what I've been doing. But if I keep you behind me for a couple laps is were I'm having the issue. Frankly the Sim Racing talent has become seriously good and I've found myself getting ran over. Thus the admitting ThisFuknGuyHere is a RustyBastard😆😆 I really just want to race and wouldn't want some new guy coming in and messing up my points because he wouldn't get out of the way when I'm faster. If I started the season with you guys I probably wouldn't care, I'd make you really work for it. I don't have the problem doing the game races.

CW-I agree with Fastone's post☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 I would be back just doing the game races. The dailys and Manufacture races are filled with FuknDingDongs because of my ranking and I joined another league and quit after 4 or 5 races due to issues with my car during races🤔 No need to make you read a book about it🤣🤣 Talking about my exp from years ago gives me the impression I'm some bad ass driver when it's just having Sim raced before it came popular. I've found a stack of spread sheet and have telemetry for 137 tracks that I've raced. I appologize for leaving that impression. That said; not one of you has said **** about me coming in last every race. That's why I'm still here and would join whatever league you start CW👍🏻🍻

If I'm tucked in drafting someone and we are heading toward a turn I will usually back off just to give some braking room or to see where my braking markers are. I do that so I won't cause an accident and wreck someones race.

Also if anyone is interested in an organized racing group I run the Car of the Week group. We race every Tuesday at 9PM MST. Every week we choose a different car and write a review of the car and determine whether it is a Beater or Sleeper. You can check the General Discussion forum. The group has a good mix of levels and we race fairly clean with minor trading paint. I'm just throwing this out there to those that want to be a part of another race group.

If I'm tucked in drafting someone and we are heading toward a turn I will usually back off just to give some braking room or to see where my braking markers are. I do that so I won't cause an accident and wreck someones race.

Also if anyone is interested in an organized racing group I run the Car of the Week group. We race every Tuesday at 9PM MST. Every week we choose a different car and write a review of the car and determine whether it is a Beater or Sleeper. You can check the General Discussion forum. The group has a good mix of levels and we race fairly clean with minor trading paint. I'm just throwing this out there to those that want to be a part of another race group.
I might check that out, thanks for the heads up.

That's exactly what I've been doing. But if I keep you behind me for a couple laps is were I'm having the issue. Frankly the Sim Racing talent has become seriously good and I've found myself getting ran over. Thus the admitting ThisFuknGuyHere is a RustyBastard😆😆 I really just want to race and wouldn't want some new guy coming in and messing up my points because he wouldn't get out of the way when I'm faster. If I started the season with you guys I probably wouldn't care, I'd make you really work for it. I don't have the problem doing the game races.

CW-I agree with Fastone's post☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼 I would be back just doing the game races. The dailys and Manufacture races are filled with FuknDingDongs because of my ranking and I joined another league and quit after 4 or 5 races due to issues with my car during races🤔 No need to make you read a book about it🤣🤣 Talking about my exp from years ago gives me the impression I'm some bad ass driver when it's just having Sim raced before it came popular. I've found a stack of spread sheet and have telemetry for 137 tracks that I've raced. I appologize for leaving that impression. That said; not one of you has said **** about me coming in last every race. That's why I'm still here and would join whatever league you start CW👍🏻🍻
The most important thing when you have someone behind you who may attempt a,pass is to try to be consistent. If I have been following you I know where the best place is to attempt a pass, if your lines are consistent we won't have a problem. It also depends on if the guy following is a race for position or a leader lapping you. If it's a car lapping you no need to slow down to let him by, just make sure you leave room in obvious overtaking areas. If the guy behind you is a race for position then you do not want to let him by unless it's a strategy choice. Maybe he is on new tires and you will be pitting soon, then the best move is to let him by in a place where neither will lose time. My favorite strategy for passing for position is to follow the guy in front, usually if you are right there in his mirror he will make a mistake where he runs wide sooner or later and you have your chance to get by.

Back