Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

Hey guys, FYI; the Motul Petit Le Mans(10hr.) @ Road Atlanta is starting on NBC and continues on NBCSN in 2hrs. If your not familiar with this track, it is definitely worth a look and a must track to race if you get a chance👍🏻🍻

Hey guys, FYI; the Motul Petit Le Mans(10hr.) @ Road Atlanta is starting on NBC and continues on NBCSN in 2hrs. If your not familiar with this track, it is definitely worth a look and a must track to race if you get a chance👍🏻🍻
Hey, I forgot to mention it earlier but it looked like you were running TCS 5 at Monza, you should try to drop that down to 2 or 3 max, even better practice not using TCS. Your leaving lap time on the table running TCS.

Last edited:
Hey, I forgot to mention it earlier but it looked like you were running TCS 5 at Monza, you should try to drop that down to 2 or 3 max, even better practice not using TCS. Your leaving lap time on the table running TCS.
🤨Thanks🤣🤣🤣FuuuuukMan, I didn't even think about that. I was running full TC🧐 I usually never use it, but since we allow it in the GR3 class races, I figure if everyone else can use it I'll take advantage of it. That said, I know there is draw backs to it sometimes🤓 I was saying I was leaving time on the track🧐😒 I tried getting your Lesmos 3rd gear corner entry and couldn't keep from running wide on exit. I could feel I was leaving time at the Lesmos... during Qualy I found myself trying to take it in 3rd gear and for some reason during the race I found myself trying to get it. I had to give it up and race my line. But now I know 2 areas I was losing time. I still haven't gotten around to watching the Monza race.

What gear you use through the Lesmos largely depends on the car you choose. In the RSR I can use 2nd or 3rd but I usually carry more speed using 3rd and I don't have worry about tire spin with worn tires on exit when not using TCS. The driving physics in GTS make the nose of the car stick when using a lower gear so depending on the car 2nd may work better. I try to ease in to the corner and roll through with as much apex speed as possible, I dont jam the brakes on corner entry and use trail braking to help the car rotate. I think the game much prefers slow in and fast out for best lap times. Plus driving in only 2 dimensions makes it real tough to hit your marks perfectly lap after lap when really trying to hustle the car on entry.

Last edited:
🤨Thanks🤣🤣🤣FuuuuukMan, I didn't even think about that. I was running full TC🧐 I usually never use it, but since we allow it in the GR3 class races, I figure if everyone else can use it I'll take advantage of it. That said, I know there is draw backs to it sometimes🤓 I was saying I was leaving time on the track🧐😒 I tried getting your Lesmos 3rd gear corner entry and couldn't keep from running wide on exit. I could feel I was leaving time at the Lesmos... during Qualy I found myself trying to take it in 3rd gear and for some reason during the race I found myself trying to get it. I had to give it up and race my line. But now I know 2 areas I was losing time. I still haven't gotten around to watching the Monza race.
Traction Control (TCS) is allowed for the Gr.3 class. Just because there are 5 levels available doesn't mean it's wise to use to max limit. TCS can reduce or eliminate wheelspin. TCS also help reduce tire wear to your drive tires and save a little bit of fuel. However TCS does have some cons. In order to reduce wheelspin TCS will suppress your acceleration slightly. It can also hinder the handling some cars. I find this more common with cars that aren't designed with the use of TCS. So if you choose to use TCS. It's in your best interests to only use what you need. Level 1 or 2 is good enough for most cars in the game. Though there are some exceptions.

Last edited:
Also TCS is a mess for AWD. Since that's what the AW part of AWD does🤣 I keep having to comeback to needing to re-learn a lot again. I was away to long to maintain everything I had learned. I pulled out my notes from years ago to get back up to speed. I kept all kinds of cheatsheets that I got in race games through the years. I'm not sure way the stopped adding them and I don't find them really online. For example, there is an order to building a set-up; You guys don't do tuner league, but with your exp., I would imagine you guys are still aware of it. Talking with others, this is not widely known. If they kept adding the knowledge with the game.........

I ran a few laps in the Atenza at Monza yesterday and kinda figured out the 3rd gear deal. First we take the corner a little different; I take that first corner tight on entrance which is what flings my out on exit, giving that rocket ship take off feeling. You guys no what I'm talking about, rocket toward Lesmos T2? I noticed you take a more squared off entrance taking more corner on exit than on entry. I was able to get it, but FEEL slower🤔 This is were GT suuuuuucks. If I had some telemetry, I could compare race lines, speed etc. and correct. W/O that I can only guess as I can't watch the speedo and the track😒😁 They could extremely elevate GT back to the top letting us connect to Motec. The racing would get much much tighter.

Also TCS is a mess for AWD. Since that's what the AW part of AWD does🤣 I keep having to comeback to needing to re-learn a lot again. I was away to long to maintain everything I had learned. I pulled out my notes from years ago to get back up to speed. I kept all kinds of cheatsheets that I got in race games through the years. I'm not sure way the stopped adding them and I don't find them really online. For example, there is an order to building a set-up; You guys don't do tuner league, but with your exp., I would imagine you guys are still aware of it. Talking with others, this is not widely known. If they kept adding the knowledge with the game.........

I ran a few laps in the Atenza at Monza yesterday and kinda figured out the 3rd gear deal. First we take the corner a little different; I take that first corner tight on entrance which is what flings my out on exit, giving that rocket ship take off feeling. You guys no what I'm talking about, rocket toward Lesmos T2? I noticed you take a more squared off entrance taking more corner on exit than on entry. I was able to get it, but FEEL slower🤔 This is were GT suuuuuucks. If I had some telemetry, I could compare race lines, speed etc. and correct. W/O that I can only guess as I can't watch the speedo and the track😒😁 They could extremely elevate GT back to the top letting us connect to Motec. The racing would get much much tighter.
Traction Control System (TCS) is either a mechanical or electrical device on the car designed to reduce or eliminate wheelspin. It's not really a substitute for AWD or 4WD. With enough power a 4WD car can spin too.

Traction Control System (TCS) is either a mechanical or electrical device on the car designed to reduce or eliminate wheelspin. It's not really a substitute for AWD or 4WD. With enough power a 4WD car can spin too.
Dude, you are fukn on the it. I dig you guys sharing all the info.👍🏻🍻🍻

I didn't want my diarrhea-of-the-mouth to write a book🤣🤣 What I would have pointed out was using TC with a AWD/4WD is a net negative. It's not a substitute, TC isn't needed because that's what's already going on. Thats why they handle much better than a GT3 car does. ie. take the 2 458s out for a spin, perfect example.

CW-I was thinking earlier, It would be cool if you did a little mini series before GT7 comes out🤔 After our season ends I'm going to start racing Asseto Corsa more. I've kept away from it for the most part so I can focus on our races.

Dude, you are fukn on the it. I dig you guys sharing all the info.👍🏻🍻🍻

I didn't want my diarrhea-of-the-mouth to write a book🤣🤣 What I would have pointed out was using TC with a AWD/4WD is a net negative. It's not a substitute, TC isn't needed because that's what's already going on. Thats why they handle much better than a GT3 car does. ie. take the 2 458s out for a spin, perfect example.

CW-I was thinking earlier, It would be cool if you did a little mini series before GT7 comes out🤔 After our season ends I'm going to start racing Asseto Corsa more. I've kept away from it for the most part so I can focus on our races.
Actually for modern hybrid Prototypes I still run 1 of 2 TC with even though they are 4WD. When the hybrid power activates for these cars. This can have very abrupt wheelspin even with the 4WD. And can easily catch you off guard. Even if you're prepared for it. WEC allows them TC in real life. So I'm sure they are designed for it to be used.

There will be a short 8 week weekly 2022 season for this series. Running from January 8th to February 29th. Most of the details are already worked out. I just didn't post them yet.

You ran TCS at the Gardens with the hauyra about a month ago. Plus go try to drive the worst prototype ever built. The FWD Nissan GT-R LM Nismo.
I have never hid the fact that I ran TCS in the SS Series, I ran TCS 1 because it improves tire with the tires and settings we were using, I used it almost every SSS race. I also frequently ran fuel mode 2 for most races, it obviously improves mileage but surprisingly it also improved lap time, once again because of the car and tire choice. The 1 or 2 times that I did drive the Nissan Prototype I drove without TCS but it also had race tires on it, still hated it though. FWD cars suck. :D

I have never hid the fact that I ran TCS in the SS Series, I ran TCS 1 because it improves tire with the tires and settings we were using, I used it almost every SSS race. I also frequently ran fuel mode 2 for most races, it obviously improves mileage but surprisingly it also improved lap time, once again because of the car and tire choice. The 1 or 2 times that I did drive the Nissan Prototype I drove without TCS but it also had race tires on it, still hated it though. FWD cars suck. :D
You drove the Nissan Prototype without any TCS. Why would you do that to yourself? The modern prototypes are designed with TCS. Not that TCS helps that Prototype much. Maybe buys you a extra lap with the front tires maybe.

On an interesting note I don't use TCS with any of the Group C. Because it there wheelspin worse and less predictable on a dry track.

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

A reminder of this Saturday's special event races. Our 2nd last event this season. I hope you have been preparing your cars. See you Saturday.

Special Event

November 20th
Double Header SSRX Specials
Special Stage Route X

Mixed Practice Available
Opening to 7:10 pm EST

Race 1
40 Minutes
Gr.4
Afternoon 15:20 Fine
Fuel x2
Tires x12
Rolling Start
Corner Penalties None

Special Regulations
Reverse Grid By Points Standings
Any Gr.4 Car Entry
No BOP
No Power or Weight Restrictions
Tuning Allowed
Exhibition Points

Race 2
40 Minutes
GR.3
Twilight 22:30 Clear
Fuel x2
Tires x15
Rolling Start
Corner Penalties None

Special Regulations
Race 2 Start Time 9 pm EST
Reverse Grid based on Race 1 Results
Any Gr.3 Car Entry
No BOP
No Power or Weight Restrictions
Tuning Allowed
Exhibition Points

You drove the Nissan Prototype without any TCS. Why would you do that to yourself? The modern prototypes are designed with TCS. Not that TCS helps that Prototype much. Maybe buys you a extra lap with the front tires maybe.

On an interesting note I don't use TCS with any of the Group C. Because it there wheelspin worse and less predictable on a dry track.
I think the GR1 cars have so much traction that TCS is not needed. Even the odd cars like RB Standard are fine without TCS, unless you spin out and have to turn the car around, then it can become challenging. :D
That Nissan Prototype seems like it has so much power, right up until the car straightens out on acceleration even though you are still trying to turn. I hate front wheel drive, it shouldn't even be an option much less standard and popular.

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

Since some of you have asked. Here is the details on the 2022. I still might tweak somethings here and there but, for the most part it's finished.

Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Weekly Endurance Series

Due the announcement of the release of Gran Turismo 7. The 2022 season of this series will be last season for series at least on Gran Turismo Sport. Due to the release date being March 4th, 2022. The 2022 season will change from a monthly series to a 8 weekend weekly series starting January 8th and ending February 26th. The last weekend before the release of Gran Turismo 7.

This season races will feature some returns to highlighted venues of some best races of this series' past. Plus few new surprises too keep things fun.

We will still run both Gr.3 and Gr.4 classes but, not on an alternating schedule like previous years. Since you will have limited to only a week of practice. I thought it would be easier for everyone to have only one class transition this season. So Gr.4 will run the first 4 races and Gr.3 will run the last 4 races season.

Since I have noted we have a lot of last minute arrivals. I have to decide to push race/ qualifying start back 15 minutes. Races in 2022 will now start at 7:45 pm by Eastern US Standard Time Zone (EST). The lobbies will still open at 6:30 pm EST. Oh great news since this series will end in February. Will not have to worry about the clock changes for 2022 season.

I'm going to try to get some of the pass members to comeback for the last season but, no guarantees. Current members will automatically be locked in for the 2022 season. No need to worry if we unlikely get popular for the 2022 season.

Car Regulations

*Gr.3 and Gr4 Classes (Half and Half)
*On BOP
Gr.4 Dry Tires: RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Dry Tires: RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Wet Tires: RI, RW
*No Tuning

Car Selection Special Regulations
*Mixed Manufacturers Allowed

Note: Yes that's right no model or manufacturers restrictions this season. I want everyone to be able to enjoy their Gr.3 / Gr.4 favorite car from both classes. (No you may not freely change cars every race.) For this final tour. Since everyone favorites may not be from the same manufacturer. I know mine aren't. I'm allowing you to mix manufacturers again.

Driving Aids Allowed

Driving Lines (DL)
Traction Control (TCS) (Both Classes)
ABS

Note: The Gr.4 class is very difficult too set up for multiple tire compounds. TCS will be allowed for the 2022 season. As a way to save tires for high wear cars. See we don't allow tuning.

Race Schedule

1/8/22, José Carlos 1.5 Hours
1. Autodromo de Interlagos
Gr.4, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes,
Morning 9:30 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 98%

1/15/22, Dragon Trail Seaside II 1.5 Hours
2. Dragon Trail - Seaside II
Gr.4, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes, Afternoon 13:00 Cloudy, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 97%

1/22/22, Tsukuba 185 km
3. Tsukuba Circuit
Gr.4, 91 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes,
Noon 12:00 Fine, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 99%

1/29/22, 2 Hours of Le Mans
4. Circuit de la Sarthe
Gr.4, 2 Hours, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Afternoon 15:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x11
Fuel at Start 92%

2/5/22, 300 km of Tokyo South Outer
5. Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop
Gr.3, 58 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Twilight 18:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x8
Fuel at Start 98%

2/12/22, 90 Minutes of Spa-Francorchamps
6. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Gr.3, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Daytime 11:00 Rain (Heavy Wet), Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x7
Fuel at Start 96%

2/19/22, Blue Moon Bay 398 Miles
7. Blue Moon Bay Speedway
Gr.3, 200 Laps, 10 Minutes
Noon 13:00 Clear, Rolling Start
Fuel x1, Tires x4
Fuel at Start 96%

2/26/22, Laguna Sega 150 Miles
8. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Sega
Gr.3, 67 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Sunset 17:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x7
Fuel at Start 98%

Tire Compounds
Gr.4 RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Dry RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Wet RI, RW

2022 Points System

TBA

Our point system this year will be based on how many players start the season. Both classes will be still be scored together. Due to the shorter season you will only be able to drop or miss one race this season. Meaning 7 out of 8 races will count. Crown jewel races will x1.5 instead of x2 due to the shorter season. I feel double points would be to valuable with less regular races.

After Penalties

Ignoring In Race Penalty TBA
Aggressive Contact Penalty TBA
Failure To Relinquish Encumbered Position Penalty TBA
Reckless Driving Penalty TBA
Regulations Breach TBA
Annoying The Host Penalty TBA

I will change over the forum for the new season after this season ends. Thanks you all completing in the 2021. Hope you all return for our final tour.

Last edited:
@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

Since some of you have asked. Here is the details on the 2022. I still might tweak somethings here and there but, for the most part it's finished.

Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Weekly Endurance Series

Due the announcement of the release of Gran Turismo 7. The 2022 season of this series will be last season for series at least on Gran Turismo Sport. Due to the release date being March 4th, 2022. The 2022 season will change from a monthly series to a 8 weekend weekly series starting January 8th and ending February 26th. The last weekend before the release of Gran Turismo 7.

This season races will feature some returns to highlighted venues of some best races of this series' past. Plus few new surprises too keep things fun.

We will still run both Gr.3 and Gr.4 classes but, not on an alternating schedule like previous years. Since you will have limited to only a week of practice. I thought it would be easier for everyone to have only one class transition this season. So Gr.4 will run the first 4 races and Gr.3 will run the last 4 races season.

Since I have noted we have a lot of last minute arrivals. I have to decide to push race/ qualifying start back 15 minutes. Races in 2022 will now start at 7:45 pm by Eastern US Standard Time Zone (EST). The lobbies will still open at 6:30 pm EST. Oh great news since this series will end in February. Will not have to worry about the clock changes for 2022 season.

I'm going to try to get some of the pass members to comeback for the last season but, no guarantees. Current members will automatically be locked in for the 2022 season. No need to worry if we unlikely get popular for the 2022 season.

Car Regulations

*Gr.3 and Gr4 Classes (Half and Half)
*On BOP
Gr.4 Dry Tires: RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Dry Tires: RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Wet Tires: RI, RW
*No Tuning

Car Selection Special Regulations
*Mixed Manufacturers Allowed

Note: Yes that's right no model or manufacturers restrictions this season. I want everyone to be able to enjoy their Gr.3 / Gr.4 favorite cars. For this final tour. Since everyone favorites may not be from the same manufacturer. I know mine aren't. I'm allowing you to mix manufacturers again.

Driving Aids Allowed

Driving Lines (DL)
Traction Control (TCS) (Both Classes)
ABS

Note: The Gr.4 class is very difficult too set up for multiple tire compounds. TCS will be allowed for the 2022 season. As a way to save tires for high wear cars. See we don't allow tuning.

Race Schedule

1/8/22, José Carlos 1.5 Hours
1. Autodromo de Interlagos
Gr.4, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes,
Morning 9:30 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 98%

1/15/22, Dragon Trail Seaside II 1.5 Hours
2. Dragon Trail - Seaside II
Gr.4, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes, Afternoon 13:00 Cloudy, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 97%

1/22/22, Tsukuba 185 km
3. Tsukuba Circuit
Gr.4, 91 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes,
Noon 12:00 Fine, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x5
Fuel at Start 99%

1/29/22, 2 Hours of Le Mans
4. Circuit de la Sarthe
Gr.4, 2 Hours, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Afternoon 15:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x11
Fuel at Start 92%

2/5/22, 300 km of Tokyo South Outer
5. Tokyo Expressway - South Outer Loop
Gr.3, 58 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Twilight 18:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x8
Fuel at Start 98%

2/12/22, 90 Minutes of Spa-Francorchamps
6. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Gr.3, 90 Minutes, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Daytime 11:00 Rain (Heavy Wet), Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x7
Fuel at Start 96%

2/19/22, Blue Moon Bay 398 Miles
7. Blue Moon Bay Speedway
Gr.3, 200 Laps, 10 Minutes
Noon 13:00 Clear, Rolling Start
Fuel x1, Tires x4
Fuel at Start 96%

2/26/22, Laguna Sega 150 Miles
8. WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Sega
Gr.3, 67 Laps, Qualifying 10 Minutes
Sunset 17:00 Clear, Grid Start
Fuel x3, Tires x7
Fuel at Start 98%

Fuel and Tire testing

Gr.4 Interlagos, Seaside, Tsukuba F x3, T x5
Gr.4 Le Mans, x3 x11
Gr.3 Blue, F x1 T x 4
Gr.3 Tokyo, F x3 Tx8
Gr.3 Spa, Laguna, F x3 T x7

Tire Compounds
Gr.4 RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Dry RS, RM, RH
Gr.3 Wet RI, RW

2022 Points System

TBA

Our point system this year will be based on how many players start the season. Both classes will be still be scored together. Due to the shorter season you will only be able to drop or miss one race this season. Meaning 7 out of 8 races will count. Crown jewel races will x1.5 instead of x2 due to the shorter season. I feel double points would be to valuable with less regular races.

After Penalties

Ignoring In Race Penalty TBA
Aggressive Contact Penalty TBA
Failure To Relinquish Encumbered Position Penalty TBA
Reckless Driving Penalty TBA
Regulations Breach TBA
Annoying The Host Penalty TBA

I will change over the forum for the new season after this season ends. Thanks you all completing in the 2021. Hope you all return for our final tour.
I will definitely get "annoying the host" penalties. Let me begin, shouldn't Sarthe be GR3 and Laguna GR4??
Are you saying that we can use a different car every week of we choose??

I will definitely get "annoying the host" penalties. Let me begin, shouldn't Sarthe be GR3 and Laguna GR4??
Are you saying that we can use a different car every week of we choose??
I forgot to erase my tire testing results. And I more clearly specified the car regulations.

I as for the Sarthe race question. I'm ashamed of you. Do you not remember our first 2.4 hour season finale. Both you and @Racer283 raced in it. I said some of these are returns from past years. You should know why I picked the Sarthe race as are Gr.4 crown jewel. And did not schedule this during the 24 hours of Daytona on purpose.

The Gr.3 crown jewel race will be at Blue Moon Bay Speedway Oval. It is also a return of one my favorite past races. However I've always wanted to run a race to the 200 lap limit. So this crown jewel will act like a full average length Cup Series race. And no I didn't purposely schedule it for the Daytona 500 week either.

I picked the Laguna Sega as the series finale because of it was the last track added to Gran Turismo Sport. I thought it be fitting series finale. That well be slightly longer than the traditional 90 minutes. As I decided run it the three quarters mark of the Gran Turismo 200 mile classic.

Interlagos was the very first race of this series and it will start off our final season as well. Tsukuba was the first short track of the series. Most of the players loved this race. And it was almost ran again the next season.

As for the other 3 races. There meant just to stump up some players. We haven't seen to many reverse tracks in this series so Seaside II will be a unique challenge. As for Tokyo Expressway South Outer Loop race. It's rare that the reverse course is more popular than the forward layout. Or that layout as so different but, that the case with the Tokyo South courses. Despite the Outer Loops this consider the forward layout of for the Tokyo tracks. The Outer Loop for the south course is far less used and will feel like a reverse layout.

As the heavy wet race at Spa-Francorchamps. For anyone who has not raced Spa in the wet yet are in for big surprise. Spa is dramatically different to drive in the wet compared to any of other 6 layout with wet weather. Some might even consider it a form of torture. You can expect as much as a 25 to 30 second drop off of your dry laps times. It will be a Valentine / Presidents Day weekend to remember. Commence evil laugh, HA HA HA HA HA!

I will admit that at my age the races all seem to blur together so I do not remember the 2.4 finale at Sarthe too well. But I definitely remember the Tskuba race, glad to see it back, that's one of my favorites of all time, no wait, that is most definitely my most favorite race of all time. I may decide to use the car that works best here for my season car and screw Sarthe where I will take a beating with a proper Tskuba car.

I will admit that at my age the races all seem to blur together so I do not remember the 2.4 finale at Sarthe too well. But I definitely remember the Tskuba race, glad to see it back, that's one of my favorites of all time, no wait, that is most definitely my most favorite race of all time. I may decide to use the car that works best here for my season car and screw Sarthe where I will take a beating with a proper Tskuba car.
I could swap cars every week if I did not care to accumulate points, correct??
I still had the replay for our first 2.4 Hour Final. I was forced to delete it to make room for more replays. But not before taking some photos of the race. I was intending send them to you and @Racer283 after this season ends. I could send them to early.

By the way did you race in the first Interlagos race or did you join later that season? I didn't have the replay for that one.

The idea of this last season is to give everyone the opportunity for one last tour with their favorite Gr.3 and Gr.4 car. I wasn't intending for everyone to be able allowed to change cars freely. Because it would just turn the series into a bunch of one makes. Which is not what Rinsky intended for the series.

You can change cars if you really want but, will kind of out spirit of series. Also the car change policy will be in effect for unapproved changes.

Hey guys, have to miss tonights race😩😩 I have family surprise us this weekend. I was hoping to still race, but we have other plans. Have fun👍🏻🍻
As much as a I love my family. Surprise visits would annoying. Who knows what plans it could ruin.

Anyways remember their are 2 races tonight. If you can't make the first race. The 2nd starts at 9 pm EST. If you can't make either. Then see you in 2 weeks for season final at Kyoto.

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

Double Header SSRX Special

17d40b0bba287-5480FD005923751F4DC.3C939E816FDAA51D_message_419189140691418_1637457580825.jpg

Gr.4 Race Results

17d40b1006f67-5480FD005923751F4DC.3C939E816FDAA51D_message_419190486320237_1637462837188.jpg

Gr.3 Race Results

Gr.4 Race Winner: fastone371
Gr.3 Race Winner: fastone371

Standings
11 of 12 Regular Season Races
3 of 3 Exhibition Races

1. Fastone371 190 pts, 10 of 10 Races
2. Jarkulary 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races
3. Cold Warrior 122 pts, 10 of 10 Races
4. rhcpeppers 92 pts, 8 of 10 Races
5. Racer283 43 pts, 5 of 10 Races
6. John_YDG 42 pts, 4 of 10 Races
7. Toshost 29 pts, 2 of 10 Races
8. Bruins4Life 20 pts, 2 of 10 Races
9. ThisGuyHere 15 pts, 2 of 10 Races
10. RACERCAR 11 pts, 1 of 10 Races
11. Norris Radd 9 pts, 2 of 10 Races
12. Kenjioshiro 8 pts, 1 of 10 Races
13. Pixteca 6 pts, 2 of 10 Races
14. Toxic Bacon 4 pts, 4 of 10 Races

Congratulations to Fastone371 for officially taking 1st place in the 2021 championship.

Next Race

90 Minutes of Kyoto Yamagiwa
December 4th
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa
90 Minutes
Gr.4
Evening 18:00 Clear
Fuel x3
Tires x4
Grid Start
10 Minutes Qualifying
Corner Penalties Strong

Last edited:
@rhcpeppers I hate to have to tell you this again. With the results of Double Header SSRX Special finalized. You are once again trapped in 4th in the standings. You can not earn enough points in 1 race to pass any one in above of you. And nobody below you in points can earn enough points pass you in 2 races.

I suppose you could use Kyoto Yamagiwa as a test for the 2022 season. And run whatever Gr.4 car wish. Though I'm not sure if it's a good place to test for any of the Gr.4 scheduled races next season.

Last edited:
The thing I noticed about the GR4 schedule for 2022 is that you will probably have to pick a car that is fast at Sarthe or Tskuba, you can't have both. The Citroen turned out to be very competitive almost everywhere, it is a very balanced car, I'm surprised more people don't drive it. I can't believe that none of the GR4 cars could go 4 laps last night, I only had to save fuel for about half a lap, I ran fuel mode 2 when there was a car in front of me, I think I even ran fuel mode 2 a little while I was getting bump drafted. The Citroen could go 3.8 laps without saving fuel so I only had to save a little. When I saw you guys go in on lap 3 I figured it was race over. Then it appeared everyone came out saving fuel in the GR3 race, I hung towards the rear and used fuel mode 6 until everyone pitted, then I went back to fuel mode 1 for a lap then pitted. I took on 4 laps of fuel and tires and came out with an 8 second lead I believe. You guys musta been saving fuel yet because I was stretching out the gap in fuel mode 1 with plenty of fuel to go the distance. I switched to saving fuel again till you guys caught up to make a fun race, I was hoping we would be 3 abreast at the finish line, even so 2 abreast is still pretty good, with a .006 MOV!!!! Great job guys, it was a fun race!!!

Last edited:
I was just watching the SSRX replay, only my front tires turned blue, didn't you guys adjust your toe to 0°?? Did you remember to lower the cars, especially the rear to get the wing out of the airflow??

I also saw the incident that caused tear damage to @redhotcpeppers, that was definitely lag induced, nobody is using their PS wirelessly are they???

Last edited:
Back