Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

I think the last race should be 10x normal points payout, that way everyone has a chance to win the championship. :) :) :)
If it was a one make series or close to it. I would IndyCar idea of making the last double points. Of which you're still too far head. Jarkulary and I can still fight for 2nd. Though current high lowest score is 1 point lower than my current lowest score. Jarkulary also has the tie breaker with his race win at Northern Isle. I will have to out score him by 6 points at Kyoto.

I'm little concerned that his Ferrari the better car for track. Even if have pace my right front tire wear is going be an issue.

Last edited:
The thing I noticed about the GR4 schedule for 2022 is that you will probably have to pick a car that is fast at Sarthe or Tskuba, you can't have both. The Citroen turned out to be very competitive almost everywhere, it is a very balanced car, I'm surprised more people don't drive it. I can't believe that none of the GR4 cars could go 4 laps last night, I only had to save fuel for about half a lap, I ran fuel mode 2 when there was a car in front of me, I think I even ran fuel mode 2 a little while I was getting bump drafted. The Citroen could go 3.8 laps without saving fuel so I only had to save a little. When I saw you guys go in on lap 3 I figured it was race over. Then it appeared everyone came out saving fuel in the GR3 race, I hung towards the rear and used fuel mode 6 until everyone pitted, then I went back to fuel mode 1 for a lap then pitted. I took on 4 laps of fuel and tires and came out with an 8 second lead I believe. You guys musta been saving fuel yet because I was stretching out the gap in fuel mode 1 with plenty of fuel to go the distance. I switched to saving fuel again till you guys caught up to make a fun race, I was hoping we would be 3 abreast at the finish line, even so 2 abreast is still pretty good, with a .006 MOV!!!! Great job guys, it was a fun race!!!
It will depend on where you want too be good at. The best you could take to Tsukuba would be the Megane Trophy. It would one of worst at The Sarthe. I think it would struggle at Dragon Trail Seaside II at well. And Interlagos is a question mark for the car. The race at La Sarthe will be worth more in points. Good strategy wise for the Gr.4 schedule for your looking to run the championship. Would be to choose a car that will run well at DT Seaside and La Sarthe. And something that would at least run okay at Interlagos. Then sacrifice the Tsukuba race.

My biggest problem Citroen GT is I don't like it's interior. Which I use hood cam so I don't know why I care. But if I'm mistaken it's not the best on fuel mileage under normal BOP performance and I believe it's the heaviest MR in the class.

I didn't save enough for the first stint in the Gr.4 race to make 4 laps. Aa for the Gr.3 I wish I could have went a 5th lap with you but, I got trapped low and forced to pit. I was amazed how much you could save with F1 GTR in traffic and not be to slow to keep up. The could do 3 laps on it's own once I lowered it's ride height. To get an extra 2 laps at 18.83 mile track is amazing.

Last edited:
I was just watching the SSRX replay, only my front tires turned blue, didn't you guys adjust your toe to 0°?? Did you remember to lower the cars, especially the rear to get the wing out of the airflow??

I also saw the incident that caused tear damage to @redhotcpeppers, that was definitely lag induced, nobody is using their PS wirelessly are they???
I'm admittedly not super knowledgeable about suspension or differential. So I don't usually touch them if I don't have too. That being said I forgot I just simply lower my ride height for SSRX. Without major consequence.

Unfortunately I did not realize this until after the first race when you and rhcpeppers getting more speed out of the same car as I was. I'm now wondering if I could have ran you down if I did that with the Porsche too. I afraid to go test it and find out. I was still faster than you at default ride height. I also noticed lowering the ride height improved fuel mileage on the F1 GTR. I may have been able to save enough Porsche to run a 4th lap if I did. A win would have tied me up Jarkulary too.

I know I'm wired internet. I didn't I hit him that hard. So I was confused there. The hardest hit I gave anyone intentionally was that one I gave you on the back straight on the last lap the Gr.3. I was probably a good 7 to 8 mph faster when I hit you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I watched the replay and you barely touched Peppers yet he accelerated to 245MPH!!!!! Thats why I figure it was lag induced, you can see the gaps change between cars at certain times and that has to do with upload and download speeds, or so they say.

I don't really have any interest in tuning, so the only thing I did to my cars was increase hp, lower weight, lower the ride and downforce all the way, and max out the top speed on the transmission. I have no idea what all of the other tuning options do so I didn't fiddle with them :) .

I still plan to use the NSX for the Dec 4th race. I like the car and I would rather spend practice time getting the most out of that car rather than testing the other ones. I did a 30-minute custom race on Sunday and my fastest lap was 1:43.6 with an optimal of 1:42.7. Not sure how that will stack up with you all, but still plenty of time to try and improve on that!

As much as a I love my family. Surprise visits would annoying. Who knows what plans it could ruin.

Anyways remember their are 2 races tonight. If you can't make the first race. The 2nd starts at 9 pm EST. If you can't make either. Then see you in 2 weeks for season final at Kyoto.
I agree. My parents were flying down from visiting other family in WA and decided to stop for the weekend. Nice visit, but would have rather been racing frankly.

i really wished I could have made it. I had tuned a 🤔🤫🤫 and was consistant 207mhp solo. Almost 220 down the hill with tow. I found a website that collects GTS data and they have every car and track with ranked car and fast lap Time. The cars GTS suggests for the track didn't come close to 207. Or at least I couldn't gear it to 207. 1 car I tested I couldn't even get 200 out of. Hope it was a good race👍🏻🍻 I'm sure with my super awesome MPH, one of you would be @ 210MPH🤣🤣

I don't really have any interest in tuning, so the only thing I did to my cars was increase hp, lower weight, lower the ride and downforce all the way, and max out the top speed on the transmission. I have no idea what all of the other tuning options do so I didn't fiddle with them :) .

I still plan to use the NSX for the Dec 4th race. I like the car and I would rather spend practice time getting the most out of that car rather than testing the other ones. I did a 30-minute custom race on Sunday and my fastest lap was 1:43.6 with an optimal of 1:42.7. Not sure how that will stack up with you all, but still plenty of time to try and improve on that!
I ran a few laps with proper lobby settings, I thought I ran in the 1.36 range but that can't be right seeing your times, at least I don't think. I will double check tomorrow and let you know what to shoot for. Do not underestimate how much grip is available at this track, it seems very sticky.

Last edited:
I hate to say this but I am going to be missing the final race of the season as I have some parties to attend that day. Hope you all have a great finale to the season.
You have multiple Parties to on the same day in between holidays. Does your family like to travel for the holidays or are you just that popular? Guess it's a good thing I swapped Monza and Kyoto then. Either way enjoy your parties.

Being a member from Rinsky's era. I hope you can join us for the last season. Rinsky's Final Tour Weekly Endurance Series starts January 8th, 2022. I have already sent out invitations to all the past members. Hopefully some of them will join us too.

I ran a few laps with proper lobby settings, I thought I ran in the 1.36 range but that can't be right seeing your times, at least I don't think. I will double check tomorrow and let you know what to shoot for. Do not underestimate how much grip is available at this track, it seems very sticky.
The 3.05 mile layout of the Kyoto circuits is my favorite of the layouts. Because it's fast and flowing. The short track is fun but, a little too simple. And I find the combination course is a little repetitive. Plus it takeouts that fun fast chicane.

You have multiple Parties to on the same day in between holidays. Does your family like to travel for the holidays or are you just that popular? Guess it's a good thing I swapped Monza and Kyoto then. Either way enjoy your parties.

Being a member from Rinsky's era. I hope you can join us for the last season. Rinsky's Final Tour Weekly Endurance Series starts January 8th, 2022. I have already sent out invitations to all the past members. Hopefully some of them will join us too.
It's not family but a friend is having an open house that day and another friend is having their birthday.

It's not family but a friend is having an open house that day and another friend is having their birthday.
Alright that makes more sense. I thought maybe you were one of those families where everyone goes on vacations for the holidays. And you were having your Christmas parties early. Tell your friend happy birthday.

I have something special for you and Fastone371 after this season ends. Send them to you guys through PSN after the last race.

Last edited:
I ran some laps Kyoto today, 1.34:330 was my best lap (not low fuel, got it on my 5th lap) in the RSR. I test drove several cars for about 3 laps each, 1.34:9 in the NSX, same in the Vette, Lexus, and Ferrari, 1.35:4 with @Coldwarrior's BMcLarenW, thats gonna be a tough one to find pace with. Also the NSX might be tricky because you gotta use curbs here and that car is unstable on the curbs, I'm guessing that the Renault RS01 would handle similar.

I ran some laps Kyoto today, 1.34:330 was my best lap (not low fuel, got it on my 5th lap) in the RSR. I test drove several cars for about 3 laps each, 1.34:9 in the NSX, same in the Vette, Lexus, and Ferrari, 1.35:4 with @Coldwarrior's BMcLarenW, thats gonna be a tough one to find pace with. Also the NSX might be tricky because you gotta use curbs here and that car is unstable on the curbs, I'm guessing that the Renault RS01 would handle similar.
Just a reminder that our next race at Kyoto is with the Gr.4 class. Gr.3 is done for this season.

Just a reminder that our next race at Kyoto is with the Gr.4 class. Gr.3 is done for this season.
Well thank you. For some reason I thought it was a GR3 race, that explains my lap relative times. Guess I will take my Citroen for a ride then, lucky I didn't sell it cause I thought the season was over.

Well thank you. For some reason I thought it was a GR3 race, that explains my lap relative times. Guess I will take my Citroen for a ride then, lucky I didn't sell it cause I thought the season was over.
Making sure since that last post you mentioned cars that are only in the Gr.3 class. And your laps times a lot faster than what I have managed with the Gr.4 Viper.

Making sure since that last post you mentioned cars that are only in the Gr.3 class. And your laps times a lot faster than what I have managed with the Gr.4 Viper.
Well I figured I would try a GR4 car for the heck of it. :D :D Got a 1.41:5 out of my Citroen, that is substantially slower than the RSR.

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

A reminder to everyone that our season finale is next Saturday. It will be standard 90 minute length race this year at Kyoto Yamagiwa with the Gr.4 class. After the race results and final standings are posted. I will begin to changeover the forum for the 2022 season.

Next Race

90 Minutes of Kyoto Yamagiwa
December 4th
Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa
90 Minutes
Gr.4
Evening 18:00 Clear
Fuel x3
Tires x4
Grid Start
10 Minutes Qualifying
Corner Penalties Strong

Well I figured I would try a GR4 car for the heck of it. :D :D Got a 1.41:5 out of my Citroen, that is substantially slower than the RSR.
I've managed to get my laps down into the lower 1:42s with 1 lap in the high 1:41s. The Viper has more pace at Kyoto than I thought it would. Tire wear is definitely going to be an issue though. I could make the race in only 2 stops for fuel. Tire wear is a different story. The long turns already eat your right side tires. Then add in the heavy engine on the front tires. I will likely have to make 4 or 5 stops due to tire wear.

I've managed to get my laps down into the lower 1:42s with 1 lap in the high 1:41s. The Viper has more pace at Kyoto than I thought it would. Tire wear is definitely going to be an issue though. I could make the race in only 2 stops for fuel. Tire wear is a different story. The long turns already eat your right side tires. Then add in the heavy engine on the front tires. I will likely have to make 4 or 5 stops due to tire wear.
Wow, that's a boat load of stops!!!!

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

17d88ac41e776-5480FD005923751F4DC.3C939E816FDAA51D_message_419499904992269_1638671503876.jpg

December Results

Pole Award: Fastone371
Race Winner: Fastone371
Fastest Lap: Fastone371

Standings
12 of 12 Regular Season Races
3 of 3 Exhibition Races

1. Fastone371 195 pts, 10 of 10 Races, 8 Wins
2. Jarkulary 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races, 1 Win
3. Cold Warrior 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races
4. rhcpeppers 104 pts, 9 of 10 Races
5. Racer283 43 pts, 5 of 10 Races
6. John_YDG 42 pts, 4 of 10 Races, 2 Wins
7. Toshost 29 pts, 2 of 10 Races, 1 Win
8. Bruins4Life 20 pts, 2 of 10 Races
9. ThisGuyHere 15 pts, 2 of 10 Races
10. RACERCAR 11 pts, 1 of 10 Races
11. Norris Radd 9 pts, 2 of 10 Races
12. Kenjioshiro 8 pts, 1 of 10 Races
13. Pixteca 6 pts, 2 of 10 Races
14. Toxic Bacon 4 pts, 4 of 10 Races

Congratulations to Fastone371 for officially taking 1st place in the 2021 championship.

@Jarkulary
@fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@ThisGuyHere

View attachment 1097861
December Results

Pole Award: Fastone371
Race Winner: Fastone371
Fastest Lap: Fastone371

Standings
12 of 12 Regular Season Races
3 of 3 Exhibition Races

1. Fastone371 195 pts, 10 of 10 Races, 8 Wins
2. Jarkulary 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races, 1 Win
3. Cold Warrior 126 pts, 10 of 10 Races
4. rhcpeppers 104 pts, 9 of 10 Races
5. Racer283 43 pts, 5 of 10 Races
6. John_YDG 42 pts, 4 of 10 Races, 2 Wins
7. Toshost 29 pts, 2 of 10 Races, 1 Win
8. Bruins4Life 20 pts, 2 of 10 Races
9. ThisGuyHere 15 pts, 2 of 10 Races
10. RACERCAR 11 pts, 1 of 10 Races
11. Norris Radd 9 pts, 2 of 10 Races
12. Kenjioshiro 8 pts, 1 of 10 Races
13. Pixteca 6 pts, 2 of 10 Races
14. Toxic Bacon 4 pts, 4 of 10 Races

Congratulations to Fastone371 for officially taking 1st place in the 2021 championship.
Sorry I missed the last race ya’ll I had a good run for the season. Work didn’t work out for this one. Can’t wait for next season!

Back