Rinsky's 2021 MSN / Rinsky's 2022 Final Tour Archives

😳GR3 in the rain🤔🙄🤣🤣 I'll need to start practicing now. The 458 GR3 in the wet will pucker your button😆 The dry just chaps🤣
Yes light wet conditions. Intermediate wets are the recommended.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@Toshost
@RACECAR
@ThisGuyHere

Dear current racers of Rinsky's MSN Endurance Series. If you have not heard the news yet. Gran Turismo 7 finally has a release date. And currently scheduled for release March 4th, 2022. The game will be a cross gen title for the first time in the history Gran Turismo franchise. This means players like myself who don't own a PS5 yet. Can still buy and play the game. And eventually upgrade it to the PS5 version.

I will likely have to remove GTS from my PS4. To have enough free space to install GT7 on my harddrive. So I probably won't be able to play GTS after I acquire GT7.

What does that mean this series. Due the announcement of the release of Gran Turismo 7. The 2022 season of this series will be last season for series at least on Gran Turismo Sport. I may revive the series at some point in GT7 but, not right away if I do. Due to the release date being March 4th, 2022. The 2022 season will change from a monthly Saturday night series to an 8 week weekly Saturday night series starting Saturday January 8th and ending Saturday February 26th. The last Saturday before the release of Gran Turismo 7. I will do my best to give GTS and this series a proper send off. More details will be made available at later date.

@Jarkulary @fastone371
@rhcpeppers
@Racer283
@Toshost
@RACECAR
@ThisGuyHere

Dear current racers of Rinsky's MSN Endurance Series. If you have not heard the news yet. Gran Turismo 7 finally has a release date. And currently scheduled for release March 4th, 2022. The game will be a cross gen title for the first time in the history Gran Turismo franchise. This means players like myself who don't own a PS5 yet. Can still buy and play the game. And eventually upgrade it to the PS5 version.

I will likely have to remove GTS from my PS4. To have enough free space to install GT7 on my harddrive. So I probably won't be able to play GTS after I acquire GT7.

What does that mean this series. Due the announcement of the release of Gran Turismo 7. The 2022 season of this series will be last season for series at least on Gran Turismo Sport. I may revive the series at some point in GT7 but, not right away if I do. Due to the release date being March 4th, 2022. The 2022 season will change from a monthly Saturday night series to an 8 week weekly Saturday night series starting Saturday January 8th and ending Saturday February 26th. The last Saturday before the release of Gran Turismo 7. I will do my best to give GTS and this series a proper send off. More details will be made available at later date.
We might be able to have a 2nd 8 week season on GTS, Polyphony isn't exactly great at hitting release dates.

We might be able to have a 2nd 8 week season on GTS, Polyphony isn't exactly great at hitting release dates.
I think they want to get the game out before the start of the next FIA Championship season. But If that ends up being case. I'll just run some special events that haven't been able too.

If you want to continually play, I run a Tuesday Car of the Week and for now we will continue on GTS until most of the group has GT7. Next year if you still want to race feel free to join us.

If you want to continually play, I run a Tuesday Car of the Week and for now we will continue on GTS until most of the group has GT7. Next year if you still want to race feel free to join us.
Like I said I will have to remove GTS to be able to install GT7 on my PS4. I only have a 500GB harddrive. I did buy an external harddrive but, even that is used up with stuff I don't want to delete.

Anyone who wants go and join an organization is welcome to do so. I should warn I don't expect GTS online to be up very long after the release of GT7. I'm not sure if they can or will update GTS to be playable offline.

I rarely one to go out and buy something immediately but, Gran Turismo titles are an exception. I want time enjoy the game and build up a car collection before starting anything major.

😒😒FuknBuzzKill🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I may not get it then, I can do single campaign on GTS. I want more telemetry and race leagues. (IMO) They should make it more of a "Race" Simulator by adding good telemetry data and less of a "Driving" Simulator. They could actually compete with IRacing, RFactor etc. instead of competing with Need For Speed🤣 I can see GTS being my stepping stone back to "On-Line" racing🤫😆 Not that I'm not digging GTS League racing, just need more info to set up a decent race car.
Looking forward to Tokyo race😳😖😆😆

😒😒FuknBuzzKill🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I may not get it then, I can do single campaign on GTS. I want more telemetry and race leagues. (IMO) They should make it more of a "Race" Simulator by adding good telemetry data and less of a "Driving" Simulator. They could actually compete with IRacing, RFactor etc. instead of competing with Need For Speed🤣 I can see GTS being my stepping stone back to "On-Line" racing🤫😆 Not that I'm not digging GTS League racing, just need more info to set up a decent race car.
Looking forward to Tokyo race😳😖😆😆
Gran Turismo franchise always had a great single player campaign up until GTS. With a mixed unique race and events. The first 2 games started on original Playstation in GT2 1997 and GT2 1998 and only had spilt screen multiplayer. Though you could share memory cards.

GT3 launched 2001 on the PS2 added the ability use landline play if you know someone who liked the series too. GT4 in 2004 added the first glimpse online multiple but, it wasn't very well support it yet.

I never own a PSP. so I can't tell you much about online play in the Gran Turismo PSP released 2009.

GT5 was released on the PS3 in 2010. The game added a much more improved and well supported online play. With including an ingame community and lobby features. Along with early versions Gran Turismo's online special time trials and the start of the daily races. The community feature allowed players to easily start forming leagues. Some of which are still active in GTS.

GT6 was released on PS3 in 2013 and was kind of an overall improvement on the previous title to some degree. With a more stable lobby and community feature. Except they took away some single player features that many like but, it was still existent enough that most people could ignore it.

Then Gran Turismo Sport came along on the PS4 in 2017. Which started Gran Turismo's launch into Esports with sport mode and the FIA online Championships. Which was a nice and all but, they took a step back in other areas. Most of the single player features didn't exist at launch and were added in cheaply later after launch to try to please the very upset old school fans myself included. I also some point out they backwards with a few things for lobby too. Including some lobby settings being taken away and no ingame community feature. That on more likely due to the now dead PSN community feature.

Gran Turismo 7 is to keep the online features and I hope improve on it a bit more. Along with bringing back many of the single player features we Gran Turismo players miss. I guarantee you may of the leagues with transfer to GT7. I may restart this league in the future or create a new one entirely. This original wasn't my league. I tookover for the series from the series creator. Who's life got to busy for him to continue.

I'm a loyal fan to the series. I have played every and still own every Gran Turismo game except the prolongs and PSP. As long as it exists and I can still afford too. I will could to support the series. PDI is far from the most evil video game studio. Yes they messed up somethings in this one but, they did try to make up for. And added a ton of FREE DLC cars, track, and new features.

Last edited:
Gran Turismo franchise always had a great single player campaign up until GTS. With a mixed unique race and events. The first 2 games started on original Playstation in GT2 1997 and GT2 1998 and only had spilt screen multiplayer. Though you could share memory cards.

GT3 launched 2001 on the PS2 added the ability use landline play if you know someone who liked the series too. GT4 in 2004 added the first glimpse online multiple but, it wasn't very well support it yet.

I never own a PSP. so I can't tell you much about online play in the Gran Turismo PSP released 2009.

GT5 was released on the PS3 in 2010. The game added a much more improved and well supported online play. With including an ingame community and lobby features. Along with early versions Gran Turismo's online special time trials and the start of the daily races. The community feature allowed players to easily start forming leagues. Some of which are still active in GTS.

GT6 was released on PS3 in 2013 and was kind of an overall improvement on the previous title to some degree. With a more stable lobby and community feature. Except they took away some single player features that many like but, it was still existent enough that most people could ignore it.

Then Gran Turismo Sport came along on the PS4 in 2017. Which started Gran Turismo's launch into Esports with sport mode and the FIA online Championships. Which was a nice and all but, they took a step back in other areas. Most of the single player features didn't exist at launch and were added in cheaply later after launch to try to please the very upset old school fans myself included. I also some point out they backwards with a few things for lobby too. Including some lobby settings being taken away and no ingame community feature. That on more likely due to the now dead PSN community feature.

Gran Turismo 7 is to keep the online features and I hope improve on it a bit more. Along with bringing back many of the single player features we Gran Turismo players miss. I guarantee you may of the leagues with transfer to GT7. I may restart this league in the future or create a new one entirely. This original wasn't my league. I tookover for the series from the series creator. Who's life got to busy for him to continue.

I'm a loyal fan to the series. I have played every and still own every Gran Turismo game except the prolongs and PSP. As long as it exists and I can still afford too. I will could to support the series. PDI is far from the most evil video game studio. Yes they messed up somethings in this one but, they did try to make up for. And added a ton of FREE DLC cars, track, and new features.
Are you saying that I'm not the only weirdo that still has all of the original Grand Turismos, counsels, and hardware?? I have the memory cards with my game saves too!!! It's been years since I drug out an old PS and GT and played some.

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼FastOne🤣🤣🤣🤣☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼

to ColdWarrior post;
I started with GT1 and fell in love like most everyone. I went to GT2 (🤔🤔and maybe 3 but don't remember any lobby features) I was looking online to upgrade my steering wheel set up and found GTR🤗 That turned my love of everything sim racing into a major crack addiction. Not for real crack; I call it "Cracking Out"🤣 when you binge on playing video games. I was lost in telemetry heaven, geeking out on set ups. I bought a $650 Momo wheel and a Game Racer cockpit... I was in a team with some UK/EU cats, 5 man team, racing F360 GT3(GR3). We had a top 5 team in both leagues we were in. I also got into RC Carpet Racing, had I gotten sponsors, I would be driving an RC car for a living🤣 I think it's the challenge of setting up a car(that's 2 seconds fater than FastOne🤣) that gives me a chubby🤣 I made set ups for my other team members cars...

I hurt me shoulder at work in 01' so I had a lot of time to focus, unlike most, unfortunately😒😒 We moved in 06' and I ended up seriously wrecking my low back at work. So work injury again, but this time I can't sit in my cockpit with my back wrecked, so I had to break it all down and hope I could bring it out again. We moved to a new house and in the process of packing, HQ dropped me PS2 and messed the reader inside, ultimately a paper weight. Out of work and totally broke, I never got a new PS so I never saw anything after GT2.

I got lucky🥳 I started looking around for a PS for a good deal and ended up getting a PS4 for free in May. A buddy landed 2, plus had his own, and gave me one. His cousin left a bunch of stuff at my buddy's house and told him to keep it all. Now I have a PS4, the 1st game I got was GTS. My Momo isn't compatible with PS4😒😒so ended up getting a G29. I pulled the cockpit out and figured out how to sit comfortable. I found old set up/lap time spread sheets and am running identical times as back then. The bummer is I'm in a F458 GR3 now and back then it was an F360 GT3 so I have some time to find with a much improved race car. So look out FastOne, I'll catch you eventually🤣🤣

I got my set up to hang my pedals (like a regular car) and a new cockpit last weekend🤗🤗 Dude around the corner was selling an Open Wheel cockpit and XBox wheel set up for $250😳😳😳😳😳😳 So I stole it from him🤣 His new rig was $4k🙄 and he doesn't race online or with others🤣🤣 I'll sell the Xbox wheel(G920) for $120 and get the cockpit for a total of $130🤣🤣🤣 He said it was $700 when he bought it. I don't now if I'm more bragging about it or rubbing it in🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's my story and I'm sticking with it😆😆
HAPPY FRIDAY🍻🍻

Are you saying that I'm not the only weirdo that still has all of the original Grand Turismos, counsels, and hardware?? I have the memory cards with my game saves too!!! It's been years since I drug out an old PS and GT and played some.
I still own and play the older Gran Turismo's. I have PS1 games on my PS2 or PS3 because my PS1 died. Though I'm the weirdo who kept his died Playstation as a display model. I guess my GTS case and disk may become a display model too.

☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼FastOne🤣🤣🤣🤣☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼☝🏼

to ColdWarrior post;
I started with GT1 and fell in love like most everyone. I went to GT2 (🤔🤔and maybe 3 but don't remember any lobby features) I was looking online to upgrade my steering wheel set up and found GTR🤗 That turned my love of everything sim racing into a major crack addiction. Not for real crack; I call it "Cracking Out"🤣 when you binge on playing video games. I was lost in telemetry heaven, geeking out on set ups. I bought a $650 Momo wheel and a Game Racer cockpit... I was in a team with some UK/EU cats, 5 man team, racing F360 GT3(GR3). We had a top 5 team in both leagues we were in. I also got into RC Carpet Racing, had I gotten sponsors, I would be driving an RC car for a living🤣 I think it's the challenge of setting up a car(that's 2 seconds fater than FastOne🤣) that gives me a chubby🤣 I made set ups for my other team members cars...

I hurt me shoulder at work in 01' so I had a lot of time to focus, unlike most, unfortunately😒😒 We moved in 06' and I ended up seriously wrecking my low back at work. So work injury again, but this time I can't sit in my cockpit with my back wrecked, so I had to break it all down and hope I could bring it out again. We moved to a new house and in the process of packing, HQ dropped me PS2 and messed the reader inside, ultimately a paper weight. Out of work and totally broke, I never got a new PS so I never saw anything after GT2.

I got lucky🥳 I started looking around for a PS for a good deal and ended up getting a PS4 for free in May. A buddy landed 2, plus had his own, and gave me one. His cousin left a bunch of stuff at my buddy's house and told him to keep it all. Now I have a PS4, the 1st game I got was GTS. My Momo isn't compatible with PS4😒😒so ended up getting a G29. I pulled the cockpit out and figured out how to sit comfortable. I found old set up/lap time spread sheets and am running identical times as back then. The bummer is I'm in a F458 GR3 now and back then it was an F360 GT3 so I have some time to find with a much improved race car. So look out FastOne, I'll catch you eventually🤣🤣

I got my set up to hang my pedals (like a regular car) and a new cockpit last weekend🤗🤗 Dude around the corner was selling an Open Wheel cockpit and XBox wheel set up for $250😳😳😳😳😳😳 So I stole it from him🤣 His new rig was $4k🙄 and he doesn't race online or with others🤣🤣 I'll sell the Xbox wheel(G920) for $120 and get the cockpit for a total of $130🤣🤣🤣 He said it was $700 when he bought it. I don't now if I'm more bragging about it or rubbing it in🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's my story and I'm sticking with it😆😆
HAPPY FRIDAY🍻🍻
Well if you buy can the PS4 version GT7. I have health problems that prevent me from being a useful employee. So I'm broke too. I will have to wait until the price comes down or the planets align properly to get a PS5. We only got the PS4 so early through a Christmas catalog deal.

My history with GT is I started with GT3 and have played each version since then. I mainly play with a controller as I don't have space for a wheel and pedals.

My history with GT is I started with GT3 and have played each version since then. I mainly play with a controller as I don't have space for a wheel and pedals.
I'm a controller driver too. I don't have the money or space for a wheel rig. I also play more that just Gran Turismo. It seems like it would be annoying to have to unplug changeover from the rig to a controller. When I want play something that isn't a racing game or doesn't support wheels.

I'm a controller driver too. I don't have the money or space for a wheel rig. I also play more that just Gran Turismo. It seems like it would be annoying to have to unplug changeover from the rig to a controller. When I want play something that isn't a racing game or doesn't support wheels.
I also play different games as well and it would be a hassle to take down a racing rig.

I also play different games as well and it would be a hassle to take down a racing rig.
I highly recommend checking out a racing game called Wreckfest then. It's a semi sim demolition derby racing game. The game is super fun to play. Only game I have found that you race and crash a sofa. I know @Jarkulary has the game for PS5. And loves it too.

Last edited:
I highly recommend checking out a racing game called Wreckfest then. It's a semi sim demolition derby racing game. The game is super fun to play. Only game I have found that you race and crash sofa. I know @Jarkulary has the game for PS5. And loves it too.
I highly recommend checking out a racing game called Wreckfest then. It's a semi sim demolition derby racing game. The game is super fun to play. Only game I have found that you race and crash sofa. I know @Jarkulary has the game for PS5. And loves it too.
This is true.

If your looking for more of a sim try ACC, I just got it a couple of weeks ago and only spent 45 minutes or so with it but it makes GTS look like an arcade game by comparison.

I got to do 2 player with both cockpit setups last night🥳 Got my buddy hooked and talking wheel and cockpit to come race🤣👍🏻he needs to learn still, but you can't not dig sitting in a cockpit and racing.

I bought one of the USB extenders that turns the 2 ports into 5. I have 1 port for Ex-hard drive, 1 for wheel and 1 for headset. But you can have your wheel plugged in and still use your controler without unplugging your rig. I have a TV Tray the swivels etc. It was on amazon for like $90. I hooked my wheel to it and sit on the couch and race. (Here's a pic.)

Now I use it next to my cockpit as a desk.

We have stick drivers😳 You are on fire to race with sticks and compete with a wheel setup👍🏻 I can't do it anymore, total trainwreck. Very impressive🍻

I was checkout ACC... it looks vey similiar to GTR as far as set-up screens. How is it as far as tracks/cars etc. Do you need to buy cars or tracks or anything like that? How is the lobby?

Attachments

• E2BFCCC2-84DE-4F07-94BF-AC862357B1F5.png
    E2BFCCC2-84DE-4F07-94BF-AC862357B1F5.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DFD7A33C-B961-44A8-B0FD-A5ADAA389D5F.jpeg
    DFD7A33C-B961-44A8-B0FD-A5ADAA389D5F.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 7
If your looking for more of a sim try ACC, I just got it a couple of weeks ago and only spent 45 minutes or so with it but it makes GTS look like an arcade game by comparison.
I have guess but, what is ACC?

This is true.
I believe we can play Wreckfest cross gen if you ever interested. You have to wait my PS4 to load though. I know load times for the PS5 are almost not existent.

I got to do 2 player with both cockpit setups last night🥳 Got my buddy hooked and talking wheel and cockpit to come race🤣👍🏻he needs to learn still, but you can't not dig sitting in a cockpit and racing.

I bought one of the USB extenders that turns the 2 ports into 5. I have 1 port for Ex-hard drive, 1 for wheel and 1 for headset. But you can have your wheel plugged in and still use your controler without unplugging your rig. I have a TV Tray the swivels etc. It was on amazon for like $90. I hooked my wheel to it and sit on the couch and race. (Here's a pic.)

Now I use it next to my cockpit as a desk.

We have stick drivers😳 You are on fire to race with sticks and compete with a wheel setup👍🏻 I can't do it anymore, total trainwreck. Very impressive🍻

I was checkout ACC... it looks vey similiar to GTR as far as set-up screens. How is it as far as tracks/cars etc. Do you need to buy cars or tracks or anything like that? How is the lobby?
I didn't know there were USB extenders for the PS4.

I believe we can play Wreckfest cross gen if you ever interested. You have to wait my PS4 to load though. I know load times for the PS5 are almost not existent.

Assetto Corso

Here is a link to USB extender. $10-$15USD

the 3.0 USB Port is for your EX-hard Drive. I'm working on a cooling fan set up for the over heating issues I've heard about with PS4. It will be USB so the PS will power the fans. I'll give details and pics when I'm done.

ACC=Assetto Corsa Competizione

From what I'm seeing it more like a PS4 Sim Racing game vs Sim Driving game. Looks like ThisFknGuyHere has a spot for his chubby🤣🤣 This would definitely keep me on PS vs going "Online". Anyone that has info to share on the game details would be great. If it has a decent "lobby"/play with real people, I might pick it up. FYI: There is a free FULL version of F1 2018 of PS Store for those interested.

Attachments

• 4AF2EAE2-3910-4D91-8B4D-6AE7F84754D4.png
    4AF2EAE2-3910-4D91-8B4D-6AE7F84754D4.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 736F128E-6DE5-41D9-B031-A5858C0F0806.png
    736F128E-6DE5-41D9-B031-A5858C0F0806.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 5B8C6FD3-1F8F-453A-9CE3-5E50D7C6AB5B.png
    5B8C6FD3-1F8F-453A-9CE3-5E50D7C6AB5B.png
    100 KB · Views: 6
  • 8445008C-B7EE-4373-81AC-05B95D6EE7D7.png
    8445008C-B7EE-4373-81AC-05B95D6EE7D7.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 8CBBCC42-1B24-4190-9337-4CF62CF32912.png
    8CBBCC42-1B24-4190-9337-4CF62CF32912.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 6D890CF7-A62D-44D1-B71F-A3A0ADF0D504.png
    6D890CF7-A62D-44D1-B71F-A3A0ADF0D504.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 710D98AF-ED34-4DDA-B9E3-42866B56EE20.png
    710D98AF-ED34-4DDA-B9E3-42866B56EE20.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 6
Here is a link to USB extender. $10-$15USD

the 3.0 USB Port is for your EX-hard Drive. I'm working on a cooling fan set up for the over heating issues I've heard about with PS4. It will be USB so the PS will power the fans. I'll give details and pics when I'm done.

ACC=Assetto Corsa Competizione

From what I'm seeing it more like a PS4 Sim Racing game vs Sim Driving game. Looks like ThisFknGuyHere has a spot for his chubby🤣🤣 This would definitely keep me on PS vs going "Online". Anyone that has info to share on the game details would be great. If it has a decent "lobby"/play with real people, I might pick it up. FYI: There is a free FULL version of F1 2018 of PS Store for those interested.
Ok about the USB extenders. I haven't had a problem with overheating with my PS4 yet and I use it a lot.

Oh that version of that series. The would explain the extra c. I forgot about the extra. My brother plays that.

Wreckfest does have online racing and it's not super arcade. Proper racing lines are faster. There is some tuning and updating. There is a paint shop. Decals are pre set but, you can create custom paint colors.

Most of the cars are classic American, European, and Japanese cars. Which fun and wacky extras. The game is updated regularly with new cars and tracks.

There's a few different game modes for both racing and derbies. Tracks very from ovals, road courses, street courses, figure 8s, and some fun creative ideas. Tarmac dirt, mud, metal, wood, and mixed surfaces.

Ok about the USB extenders. I haven't had a problem with overheating with my PS4 yet and I use it a lot.

Oh that version of that series. The would explain the extra c. I forgot about the extra. My brother plays that.

Wreckfest does have online racing and it's not super arcade. Proper racing lines are faster. There is some tuning and updating. There is a paint shop. Decals are pre set but, you can create custom paint colors.

Most of the cars are classic American, European, and Japanese cars. Which fun and wacky extras. The game is updated regularly with new cars and tracks.

There's a few different game modes for both racing and derbies. Tracks very from ovals, road courses, street courses, figure 8s, and some fun creative ideas. Tarmac dirt, mud, metal, wood, and mixed surfaces.
Dang it, I replied to your other post with out read down first🍻 about ACC

Back