Wednesday Night Racing - Now on GT7 - Thanks for all the races everyone

• Thread starter ynot
  • 513 comments
I'll try to practice it but not sure if I'll commit. Are you using any N600 and BOP or is there a selection of cars to choose from?
What we have noticed is a variance in grip depending on the track and even the time of day setting. So if you feel a car is junk then change the track time and then the track and test again. We will test all this before the league starts and pick tracks that work.

The only cars I think of that would fit this supercar theme are the Porsche 911 and maybe the Mercedes-Benz AMG-GTS as a modern alternative to the SLS AMG.

But BOP is on so you can't upgrade anyway

Will tuned up n500s be allowed or n600s only?
The N400 league we ran we allowed 300's turned up but no 500's turned down. Not sure yet on this league. Will have to test some cars and see but was thinking only N600's.

Wednesday Night League #3 - Gr.B Rally Cars

Race Date = 7/25/18

Race 9

31 -discgolfproace
29 -Groster_0372
26 -CFRA99
26 -Kendawg198
23 -docholiday720
20 -Obi-Tonobi
19 -scrc0303
16 -stephen98cfra
16 -xyster250
16 -chrondo77
12 -jim62092

Point Standings

237 -discgolfproace
236 -Groster_0372
199 -stephen98cfra
192 -CFRA99
186 -Kendawg198
176 -scrc0303
170 -docholiday720
153 -Obi-Tonobi
146 -xyster250
124 -chrondo77
96 --KITE-LOOP-65
81 --jim62092
73 --Infineon
61 --ERAUfan97
55 --bloodyboyblue
23 --Wine_of_Violence
22 --flatlander581
21 --Kounterstiir
20 --kavu2003
17 --BaLLZ_DeeP_21
10 --kabob12m2
10 --Roger_F4420
4 ---RINSKY

Gr.B League Update - We will run the final race this Wed August 8th at the normal time. I am back in town.

Gr.B League Update - We will run the final race this Wed August 8th at the normal time. I am back in town.
Alrighty then. Hope you had a nice time. Catfish Charlie's was some really good eatin' down in Corpus. Even grabbed hush puppies off the next table that left a full basket. :D

Alrighty then. Hope you had a nice time. Catfish Charlie's was some really good eatin' down in Corpus. Even grabbed hush puppies off the next table that left a full basket. :D
Them hush puppies are the best. They will bring you all you can eat. I want some now.

Just a reminder that we are running the final Gr.b league race tonight 8/8.

Only one point separating 1st and 2nd place.

Monday Multi-Class League now recruiting drivers. See original post for the details so far. Some regulations still being worked out. Please send Obi-Tonobi a message on the PS4 with what class you are want to race. Leave a message here too. Need drivers that can race on Monday Nights Starting at 8:00 pm Central Time. Use Dallas, Texas for a time reference.

Wednesday Night League #3 - Gr.B Rally Cars

discgolfproace wins the championship

Race Date = 8/8/18

Race 10 Final

32 -discgolfproace
30 -stephen98cfra
26 -Kendawg198
24 -Groster_0372
24 -CFRA99
22 -xyster250
20 -scrc0303
20 -Obi-Tonobi
17 -jim62092
8 --KITE-LOOP-65

Final Point Standings

269 -discgolfproace Wins the Championship - Congratulations
260 -Groster_0372
229 -stephen98cfra
216 -CFRA99
212 -Kendawg198
196 -scrc0303
173 -Obi-Tonobi
170 -docholiday720
168 -xyster250
124 -chrondo77
104 -KITE-LOOP-65
98 --jim62092
73 --Infineon
61 --ERAUfan97
55 --bloodyboyblue
23 --Wine_of_Violence
22 --flatlander581
21 --Kounterstiir
20 --kavu2003
17 --BaLLZ_DeeP_21
10 --kabob12m2
10 --Roger_F4420
4 ---RINSKY

I want to thank all 23 drivers that participated in this league. Without you there is no racing.

Monday Multi-Class League now recruiting drivers. See original post for the details so far. Some regulations still being worked out. Please send Obi-Tonobi a message on the PS4 with what class you are want to race. Leave a message here too. Need drivers that can race on Monday Nights Starting at 8:00 pm Central Time. Use Dallas, Texas for a time reference.
I was assuming it would be Wednesday but I should be able to make it work. I thought you were you a Wednesday night thing and changed the series to whatever each time one ends.

I was assuming it would be Wednesday but I should be able to make it work. I thought you were you a Wednesday night thing and changed the series to whatever each time one ends.
I am going to run two leagues at once. N600's will still be on Wednesday's. Multi-Class on Monday's. Trying to bring back the Monday night racing.

Tonight 8/15 - Wed League practice. Normal league times.

N600 cars only. No other class tuned up or down in power or wieght. Check that your cars power and weight are at 100% and if it shows it to be an N600 then you good to go. We will be running shorter races. I want to run a mini league tonight to test the new tire handicap system we will be trying out this league. 10 minute races. I would like to get about 6 races in and see how the point standing play out while changing tire compounds. See the original post for details. We will start out on track 1.

Sign me up for Gr 4 please. Finally recovered enough to race again after my heart attack! Haven’t been active with you guys since Obi’s first gr1 League

Sign me up for Gr 4 please. Finally recovered enough to race again after my heart attack! Haven’t been active with you guys since Obi’s first gr1 League
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the heart attack and glad you're better.

Glad your feeling better. I'll put you down.

I still have 3 Gr.1, and 2 Gr.3 slots open for the Multi-Class League. If you know anyone let them know about it. I would like to fill some more spots before we get started.

I would have joined if it was just two classes. Three classes split among 16 people leaves all three with small fields. If it was just LMP1/LMP2 and GT3 or GT3 & GT4 that would be cool with more cars in each class. Oh well 👍

I would have joined if it was just two classes. Three classes split among 16 people leaves all three with small fields. If it was just LMP1/LMP2 and GT3 or GT3 & GT4 that would be cool with more cars in each class. Oh well 👍
One thing I've learned over the 7 years doing this is I can't please everyone.

Will tuned up n500s be allowed or n600s only?
Have decided that only N600 cars allowed. No other class cars tuned up or down. Set your cars to 100% power and weight to be sure your in the right car.

Have you been having problems with rolling starts?
Couldn't get my endurance race to do a rolling start and it would just put the entire field into auto drive. Tried it twice before going to Grid Start and that worked.

Have you been having problems with rolling starts?
Couldn't get my endurance race to do a rolling start and it would just put the entire field into auto drive. Tried it twice before going to Grid Start and that worked.
Yes. We had the same problem last Wednesday and tried it three times before going to standing starts. What a pain. :irked:

Yes. We had the same problem last Wednesday and tried it three times before going to standing starts. What a pain. :irked:

Ok thank you.

I only know of one other person who has said anything about it but it seems to be a pretty big bug in lobby races after the update that definitely needs fixing.

Latest Posts

Back