Rossi's first test.

Rossi's first F1 test was a few days ago, and was highlited in Autosport as him being ONLY 0.8 seconds off of Schumacher in the 04 spec car. So what do you reckon, that Rossi's is simply the next big thing, or that Schumacher is simlpl racing badly, or at least in testing?

Remember the 04 spec car is vastly superior in terms of power and aero when compared to the 06 spec car.

The bottom line is, if they wernt running identical cars with the best possible setup for each particular driver then their times are incomparable. Only Ferrari will truely know just how good that time of Rossis really is.

I dunno, like DQuaN said, the '04 spec cars has greater aero, so it could be more the car doing it than Rossi, but atleast he can drive the damn thing, give or take a few spins.. :rolleyes:

One things for sure, he looks like a muppet in Ferrari overalls.
:lol:

Bee
I dunno, like DQuaN said, the '04 spec cars has greater aero, so it could be more the car doing it than Rossi, but atleast he can drive the damn thing, give or take a few spins.. :rolleyes:

One things for sure, he looks like a muppet in Ferrari overalls.
:lol:

:lol:👍

always funny to hear that word muppet

Shumacher has been driving a ferrari since '96. This means nothing though. He is a good driver.

I agree it is impressive that he ran so fast since he is primarily a bike racer. Not so impressive as this isnt his first test but I didnt expect him to be so fast.

Rossi did drive karts before going into motorcycles. I imagine that experience has had some positive effect on his driving in the Ferrari.

Latest Posts

Back