Rotary Club drift crew Recruiting

• Thread starter RotaryClub
  • 51 comments
Cool to see a full-rotary crew
Im a huge rotary fan myself

Especially the rotary 2 and 4

If ya need help or members ya can ask me im looking for a crew and i know people who are looking

Good luck
Situation1994
Psn: thabiggangster

Cool to see a full-rotary crew
Im a huge rotary fan myself

Especially the rotary 2 and 4

If ya need help or members ya can ask me im looking for a crew and i know people who are looking

Good luck
Situation1994
Psn: thabiggangster
Add Me Bro Psn Is Bmx_Racer-_
i run a rx7 fd, a rx8, a rx7 fc

Check out the spontaneous meets thread, I'm holding a rotary only drift bash next friday. You're all welcome to join.

Good luck with the team, hope you have a long and welcome stay.
When you get a few more members you should put some pictures up and space your info out. Heaps of great looking threads to take ideas on. And strut your stuff with your drifting videos. People love to see how well you drift :)
Good luck on behalf of Rapid Crab Drifters

thought you would like this.
output_LZAzc8.gif

Good Luck BMX!, maybe at some time ill join you aye, massive fan of the rotary engine,
currently trying to tune my rx7 FC, having little problems in terms of stiffness and gear lagging.

Rotors are cool, RB's are the beez nee's though lol add me BMX "MRDEVIL128" I'm tuning an rx8 right now so I hope you can help

Rotors are cool, RB's are the beez nee's though lol add me BMX "MRDEVIL128" I'm tuning an rx8 right now so I hope you can help
yo Devil, add my new GT6 acc bro 'NOVARX-' my KOTR account got deleted of my ps3 accidentally

Hey didn't realize it was you drifting with us the other night BMX racer. I will have to remember this next time.

Back