Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

Hey guys! We still haven't had a full lobby yet, but chances are we will tomorrow. Anyone who know for sure they won't make it, please let me know đź‘Ť I will also let you guys start with less fuel for the qualy so that you dont have to stay on track for ages to get a competitive time

Count me as a no show. The little joystick on my wheel that selects and adjusts fuel map, brake balance, and also my wheel settings when I enter that menu is sticking to the left. I have been using the DS4 along with my wheel to make adjustments so I did not wear toggle pad out anymore but now it will start changing the menu when I turn left and the stick is hanging to the weak side. I'm going to take it a part and see if I can fix it somehow but I already have 36 hours of stuff to do in a 24 hour day. At least I got a lot of practice in at TSOL in the Audi.

Do you not have the next race or the full season scheduled yet? I would like to start working on the next track ASAP. You never know, I might have my wheel fixed in only a few days, the down side is that it will need to go back to Fanatec regardless to fix what they screwed up on it when they did warranty repairs over the summer. The hard part is deciding when I want to send my wheel away for a month again. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

If it hasn't happened by now, I should be good :lol: if nothing else, I'll get some white castle and ibuprofen lol. Nothing will stop me :lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of grabbing a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon to help things along. Come race time you should be feeling just about right.

I was thinking more along the lines of grabbing a bottle of Kentucky Bourbon to help things along. Come race time you should be feeling just about right.
I still got half a bottle of jack that's 129 proof if needed. Dui racing series coming soon :lol::cheers:

I still got half a bottle of jack that's 129 proof if needed. Dui racing series coming soon :lol::cheers:

Now that sounds fun. I wonder if we could actually host a race that requires everyone to be intoxicated. I like your idea and think you should try to get something together.. I'm definitely in.:cheers:

Sorry for hijacking your thread @WhiteFlight1 but you have to admit it would fun.

Now that sounds fun. I wonder if we could actually host a race that requires everyone to be intoxicated. I like your idea and think you should try to get something together.. I'm definitely in.:cheers:

Sorry for hijacking your thread @WhiteFlight1 but you have to admit it would fun.
I've usually had some green greens when racing, does that count? :lol:

New race series is impaired racing only. Choose your poison. You can even mix and match! Kinda like Mario kart beer racing :lol: Sorry for the thread jack lol​

Hello Whiteflight1, congrats again on winning the Gr. 4 race at Barcelona. Are there any entry positions open for this race? I was unable to make the Gr. 3 race at Nurburgring GP yesterday and was looking for another Gr. 3. race.

PSN - Q-Tip8329Wags
Car - Ferrari 458

Wouldn't want to be stuck in a car with you afterwards...they fry everything in onions.......

And I'd really like to make this race if possible. @Rinsky Please notify me if there is an open position and no one else is available? I do not have a livery for Ferrari yet either. If that is a problem then I don't mind switching to the Nissan GT-R.

Last edited:
Wouldn't want to be stuck in a car with you afterwards...they fry everything in onions.......

And I'd really like to make this race if possible. @Rinsky Please notify me if there is an open position and no one else is available? I do not have a livery for Ferrari yet either. If that is a problem then I don't mind switching to the Nissan GT-R.

I have very little time once I get off work to make it home before the race. There have been times when traffic keeps me from making it on time.
If I run into that unfortunate problem today then I will let you know so you can take my place if I can't make it.

Yeah the aftermath of White Castle can clear a room very quickly and in a car would be some sick torture for some unlucky soul.:lol:

Note: Fuel for qualy will be set to 6x so that you can exit the track without having to do lots of laps to get the car light again

I realized starting with less fuel will only work for the actual race, and we start with a full tank with 1x for the actual race

@QTip8329Wags Welcome! Standard livery is perfectly fine. Only way to be certain to join is to join early I'm afraid. Then again we might not get to a full lobby

Thank you. Never tried the Ferrari, as a last minute decision I have decided to continue representing Nissan so I will enter first with the GT-R. If the Gr. 4 race at Barcelona is any comparison, I need to participate with a car I am comfortable pushing in traffic so I don't mess up anyone else. Nissan GT-R Gr. 3 #85 but if that number is taken I have a #46 livery as well. Please don't count that as my switch, I'll be looking for the lobby and I already sent you a friend request. Thanks for having me!

Sorry I’m running late, will try to make it in if there’s room I don’t mind starting from the back.

Moving forwards best to class me as a reserve, with the new championship kicking off soon this is likely to clash, hope that’s okay

We have 8 open spots at the moment
If there's still that many spots open, I wouldn't mind giving it a go.
I'm more than happy to leave to create a spot for someone else if the lobby fills. :)

I've just been driving something a little feisty so I might settle into something more predictable.

PSN: Tassie_tiger
Car: Beetle

Back