Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

Sorry I rage quite not like me at all. Maybe next time. Anyway well done Joe on another win.
I was wondering what happened. I passed you and then looked behind and you were gone. Good race man, we had a couple of good moments.

Thanks for the race everyone. As always it was a ton of fun and the amount of respect shown on the track always blows my mind.

I was wondering what happened. I passed you and then looked behind and you were gone. Good race man, we had a couple of good moments.

Thanks for the race everyone. As always it was a ton of fun and the amount of respect shown on the track always blows my mind.
Yea I had enough dk was on the bounce with lagg. Not his fault at all as can't be helped just pushed my buttons to extreme as i felt tho the lagg used me as a punch bag.

Thanks for the race! Congrats to Joe for the win! You guys are awesome to race against. Good clean fun. I love that track. Even tho I finished last, I was only lapped by the race leader once. Second place wasn't too far behind me. Maybe another lap, and I got lapped by 2nd place. Looking forward to more of your races WhiteFlight!

Hello ! Since I keep forgetting to register for this race, I will finally make the move and enter the monthly endurance race. I can't guarantee that I will be available for each month but I'll do my best!

PSN ID: Jomas_74 (FRA)
Car: Toyota Supra GR Concept '18 (many people love the FT-1 and will take it, so I'll take its counterpart!)
Number: #74
Livery/Sponsors: White-Red / Playzer, Nike, Kinguin, Hankook

Hello ! Since I keep forgetting to register for this race, I will finally make the move and enter the monthly endurance race. I can't guarantee that I will be available for each month but I'll do my best!

PSN ID: Jomas_74 (FRA)
Car: Toyota Supra GR Concept '18 (many people love the FT-1 and will take it, so I'll take its counterpart!)
Number: #74
Livery/Sponsors: White-Red / Playzer, Nike, Kinguin, Hankook

Great! Joe will get some much needed competition lol :D

Congrats to @DrifterJoe yet again! Three in a row is huge. I was able to stay in his slipstream for the first 3 laps, almost thinking about going for the move. I took a little bit too much curb at the chicane at lap 3 and suddenly i was down over 2 seconds. Only theoretical way I could beat him was to stay glued to his bumper and pit when he pitted lol and not make that mistake. Had an awesome battle with @T5Black that lasted like the 20 last laps. Great track for battling 1 on 1.

Thanks to everyone who showed up, next race I hope we will be 13 or more again hopefully at a new and exciting track

Congrats to @DrifterJoe yet again! Three in a row is huge. I was able to stay in his slipstream for the first 3 laps, almost thinking about going for the move. I took a little bit too much curb at the chicane at lap 3 and suddenly i was down over 2 seconds. Only theoretical way I could beat him was to stay glued to his bumper and pit when he pitted lol and not make that mistake. Had an awesome battle with @T5Black that lasted like the 20 last laps. Great track for battling 1 on 1.

Thanks to everyone who showed up, next race I hope we will be 13 or more again hopefully at a new and exciting track

Are we expecting a January update and a new track? Its seems all has been kinda quiet on that front.

After checking a few profiles/lap times, I think my general aim is going to be not finishing last when I race with you guys.

Either way, it'll be fun, and hopefully I'll pick up some pointers about where/how to go a little faster.

Latest Posts

Back