MSN 1.5hr Manufacturer's Endurance Race Series

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 4,613 comments
N300 Xbow at BMB is the fastest way to earn without buying the $20m P330. Gotta focus on the clean race bonus though.
If you have the W08 the F1 races are more challenging and fun but the car can be tricky.

I think the GR2 races pay close to $400k also, easy to win with clean bonus if you tune them
I'm aware of using X-bow for the Blue Moon race but, using the same car for the race over and over would bore the heck out of me.

So just do a custom version of it with rubber bands and leave it on while you sleep
I share my console with other people so I can't really do that. It's one of reasons I'm not on everyday. Plus that's not good for life of your PS4 or your electric bill.

I used to do 1 race at BMB every day as a warm up, it adds up quick

I mean, I love oval racing but that BMB race just tests my patience. Even doing it once is a chore. And I don’t think I could get a clean race in it in a million years.

I used to enjoy driving the Escudo at Red Rock Valley over and over back in the day for those Speed 12s to sell...

I mean, I love oval racing but that BMB race just tests my patience. Even doing it once is a chore. And I don’t think I could get a clean race in it in a million years.

I used to enjoy driving the Escudo at Red Rock Valley over and over back in the day for those Speed 12s to sell...
I ran that race too a long with other high paying races for money in GT2 but, I would use different cars. Including a race modified Speed 12. Racing the same race with the same car gets boring to me quickly. I some need variety.

I have all the older Gran Turismo games besides the Prologues and PSP. Out of all the games in the series I now feel GT Sport is now the most difficult game in the series to make money in. I use to give to Gran Turismo 3. Gran Turismo 5 without the daily bonus is also notable difficult to make money in.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't GTS the first one that you dont win a prize car that you can sell for completing a race series? That was the real money maker, do the races with the best prize cars, collect the prize fee then sell the car.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't GTS the first one that you dont win a prize car that you can sell for completing a race series? That was the real money maker, do the races with the best prize cars, collect the prize fee then sell the car.

I think that’s true. I think GT5 and GT6 were the same as GTS though, in that you couldn’t sell the prize cars for anything. Since it’d be nice if you could sell the daily workout cars...

I turned left and avoided all the roadblocks at Blue Bay for a couple hours last night and can now afford the McLaren P1. Once you get the hang of it, it didnt take me too long to max out those credits per race. I ended up using the Ford GT downtuned to N400 spec to maximize (per Famine in that post).
i can do about 4.5 races there in an hour. Tough part was learning to take my time around turn 1 when an AI car was parked there trying to mess with my clean race bonus :mad::banghead:🤬:mad::irked: (they go brutally slow at the apex, then run wide on the exit to knock you into the wall; I learned to pass them on the inside only and very carefully in T1)

anyway, enough of this, if anyone is interested in a brief step-by-step without reading that thread, just send me a PM and I will reply. $315,000 per 12 minutes.

Here is a dream car suggestion for the Route X race. What the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Road Car. The car has been in GT Sport since launch so most players should have a least one. I currently have 2. The car tops out at 246 mph with drafting room in GT Sport and is very stable in the corners. The only downside I found is it's fuel range. It can only make 2 laps on fuel at Route X at with x1 fuel setting.

I have tested a few cars out on speed only and just decided to take cold Warrior advice and try a few N-class cars. To my surprise I found a few that worked great but like I said it was speed only and no fuel and tire wear.

Here are 3 N-class cars that hit over or right at 220 mph with no danger of hitting the revlimiter completely stock.

1. Mach 40
2. One 77
3. 650S Coupe 2014 (N700)

I have noticed something in my testing. No car that I've tested has bounced off the revlimiter after reaching the max rpm. They all seem to just sit at the max rpm once maxed out. This is something that didn't happen prior to the new update.
Now I don't know if that is something just for Stage X or its across the board now at all tracks but something changed.

Out of all my testing I still feel the McLaren P1 GTR is the best option but we do have other options only if the N-class cars can run 4 or more laps on fuel at x1

No car that I've tested has bounced off the revlimiter after reaching the max rpm. They all seem to just sit at the max rpm once maxed out. This is something that didn't happen prior to the new update.
This has been known since the update came out and is in the Undocumented Changes thread. There is no rev limiter anymore so you don't have to think about that at all.

This has been known since the update came out and is in the Undocumented Changes thread. There is no rev limiter anymore so you don't have to think about that at all.

Yeah I don't read that thread almost everything posted in it is useless as people will always post changes that are know about.

I also noticed that if it is maxed out you gain nothing in the draft

Yea there's nothing to gain if you're already at max speed. I don't read the thread either but I check once in awhile to see what got edited into the first post because those are the important things.

I'm up to help test various cars if needed. Gonna be racing a lot this week as Mt. Panorama and the Nordschleife are two of my favorite tracks. Haven't tried the 350Z One Make yet but I'm scared for my DR/SR. Got a sweet replay up called "4th to 2nd to 12th to Finish 3rd" where everything that could happen on the Mountain did. Maintained my SR though, that's all that matters to me.

I have tested a few cars out on speed only and just decided to take cold Warrior advice and try a few N-class cars. To my surprise I found a few that worked great but like I said it was speed only and no fuel and tire wear.

Here are 3 N-class cars that hit over or right at 220 mph with no danger of hitting the revlimiter completely stock.

1. Mach 40
2. One 77
3. 650S Coupe 2014 (N700)

I have noticed something in my testing. No car that I've tested has bounced off the revlimiter after reaching the max rpm. They all seem to just sit at the max rpm once maxed out. This is something that didn't happen prior to the new update.
Now I don't know if that is something just for Stage X or its across the board now at all tracks but something changed.

Out of all my testing I still feel the McLaren P1 GTR is the best option but we do have other options only if the N-class cars can run 4 or more laps on fuel at x1
If you want 4 or more laps on fuel than that both eliminates your choices. Both the McLaren P1 GTR and Zonda R can only make 3 laps on fuel. It 18.82 mile flatout out track. A lot of cars that can reach 220 are not going to make more than few laps on fuel.

yes, but Iv noticed pretty much all cars in the game reach their limits with stock tuning.
Not all of them but, a lot of them do yes. Somebody screwed that up. The rev limiter is 237 mph for the R92CP. I know that from the Daily Race C at Sarthe No Chicanes a few weeks ago. The Mercedes C9 might work then. It lose more speed from balance of power than the other Group C cars. The 2014 Corvette C7 Stingray can +220 in game with only 455 hp. The base model Corvette is only rated for 198 mph in real life. It seems the air resistance on some of these cars is not very accurate.

Just a suggestion. The Gr.1 Nissan R92CP '92 does 232mph with BOP on and tuning prohibited. Fuel last 7 laps with fuel consumption set at 1x. Lap times in the 4:50's.

Also one of the few cars that’s been suggested that doesn’t look like it’s been in an accident

So, any ideas what we're driving yet? If it's the Mclaren (or anything else over 2.2mil) I need to do some BMB grinding tonight.

Back