Rovens TT Gallery - Updated 20/8 K1200S at Infineon

• Thread starter rovens
  • 24 comments
gallerybanner1rg.jpg

Well i was always going to start a GT4 gallery buti never had time. Well its summer now and all i have is time. So here goes.

gsxr750deepforest7iz.jpg

zx10ratelcapitan17je.jpg

zx10ratelcapitan27fe.jpg

zx10ratelcapitan37uv.jpg

Post comments plz.

looks good 👍 specially the smokey zx-10r at el captin. i was planning on taking my ysp & PRESTO 8hour picturs there, but, you cant do quick race there :( just a couple of quick points though:

a: there seems to be a noticeable seem around the bike/rider in pictures where you added speed blurring

b: i wish more people realised not everyone has broadband ... its not available everywhere yet :(

Yeah i figured out how to sort the seam round the rider out, by adding layers underneath with progressivley less blurring to fill the gap that the original blurring leaves, guess i need to use a few more layers though.

I might go over to thumbnails like your gallery, and just put the best pic from each shoot in as full size.

I really like the first two Beemer shots. Very clean and sharp. Good work! The text is a little bit distracting though. I wouldn't put any text on it at all but I understand if you want to "protect" it or whatever.

I really like the first two Beemer shots. Very clean and sharp. Good work! The text is a little bit distracting though. I wouldn't put any text on it at all but I understand if you want to "protect" it or whatever.

its more there just to be a caption, ill make it smaller from now on maybe.

Yes, in fact i was working on something for the new tourist/turismo comp. I had a bike drifting (i didnt highside either) and a honda s2000 drifting round the outside of it

PC just crashed as i went to save it.

I'll come up with something new.

might i suggest a method to further tweak his "method"? try applying the ink outline to a seperate layer that way you can use it to outline/bring up sharp clean lines without bringing out the pixelated textures. just delete what you dont want to show up.

Latest Posts

Back