RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i could give you my number mate , and hey i contacted the best photographer imo to da a banner for us , or a few , he did some for burst to , the results will be in soon

marbel69
yea i could give you my number mate , and hey i contacted the best photographer imo to da a banner for us , or a few , he did some for burst to , the results will be in soon

If its insecure/ ohno he does great work.

Mar: I cant text you because your out of the US. I tried but the app I had won't work. Anyway I'm working on some things that I hope you all will love. Anyway what do you all say a big meet sometime this weekend? And I will be on tonight making a GTDL room with 8th so feel free to join and battle, I'm using my wheel almost 24/7 so I wont beat you guys too bad. :sly:

Eric1512
Mar: I cant text you because your out of the US. I tried but the app I had won't work. Anyway I'm working on some things that I hope you all will love. Anyway what do you all say a big meet sometime this weekend? And I will be on tonight making a GTDL room with 8th so feel free to join and battle, I'm using my wheel almost 24/7 so I wont beat you guys too bad. :sly:

I'm up for a meet Eric I'll be on all weekend no raves for me for a while now I'm getting too old lol. Iv not touched my ds3 4 6week I'm never goin back to it I like my wheel too much. I get no joy from the ds3 anymore. When is the GTDL room opening I'll be online in about 2hr.

I'm up for a meet Eric I'll be on all weekend no raves for me for a while now I'm getting too old lol.

Lol. You guys got ideas to improve the team? I'm running out of ideas! 💡

Maybe bring back the eastside meets. I used to love them meets.

Would be a good idea. If people would actually show up, I'm sure if we got it going good for a few weeks people would start coming back. What day would be good for you guys to be on for it? And time would have to be 6-8 PM EST for me to join. I say a room once a week would be best because we don't have all the time in the world right now. I will also need a list of back up people who could run it if I'm not on.

Regulations?
600 PP
FR,MR,RR
CH

Also how long between replays? We originally did 15 then moved on to every 20. Every other week could be a themed night, so come up with possible themes.

The8thWonder
East side Bash.. Missiles only i wanna use my purpleBeAST MX-5

Ye would be fun I can only drift my missiles on my wheel so it would be perfect for me:)
Saturday nights would be good for me Eric. I can't get on much throughout the week due to work. I work rotating shifts so I'm on at different times every week.

Ye would be fun I can only drift my missiles on my wheel so it would be perfect for me:)

I just came up with an idea. There is 4 weeks in a month. Meaning 4 times to have a meet. 1st week would be just a regular old meet (600 PP,ect) 2nd week would be a themed day (4 doors, BMW, Nissan,ect) 3rd week missiles (350 HP?, FR, ect) 4th week? ( If 8th would allow it how about a GTDL meet?) I think this would keep everyone on there toes and would allow me and others to drift cars they have never drifted.

Eric1512
Would be a good idea. If people would actually show up, I'm sure if we got it going good for a few weeks people would start coming back. What day would be good for you guys to be on for it? And time would have to be 6-8 PM EST for me to join. I say a room once a week would be best because we don't have all the time in the world right now. I will also need a list of back up people who could run it if I'm not on.

Regulations?
600 PP
FR,MR,RR
CH

Also how long between replays? We originally did 15 then moved on to every 20. Every other week could be a themed night, so come up with possible themes.

Themed nights..... I won't be there for all. I don't like manufactured themes

Eric1512
I just came up with an idea. There is 4 weeks in a month. Meaning 4 times to have a meet. 1st week would be just a regular old meet (600 PP,ect) 2nd week would be a themed day (4 doors, BMW, Nissan,ect) 3rd week missiles (350 HP?, FR, ect) 4th week? ( If 8th would allow it how about a GTDL meet?) I think this would keep everyone on there toes and would allow me and others to drift cars they have never drifted.

Hey hey hey i don't have major sponsors for GTDL yet and MLD would be first :P blah..
Sorry double post >_<

Eric1512

Sounds good to me i really want to see how I do in a battle on my wheel . I haven't had the guts to enter a comp yet but I think I am all most good enough now. I can do a few sections good and I'm a lot more confident.

I'm just going to go to my lounge tonight. We can do fun battles without the worry of people complaining. Anyway be on in 10 minutes so be ready to join. :sly:👍

Epic sliding with DeeDub, Shiro, Asa, 8TH and DW. 4 way tandem pictures coming soon! Anyway I was getting really sad/depressed that no one was on and then everything got better. So see you all tomorrow night!

Epic sliding with DeeDub, Shiro, Asa, 8TH and DW. 4 way tandem pictures coming soon! Anyway I was getting really sad/depressed that no one was on and then everything got better. So see you all tomorrow night!

Yup, was short but awesome !

..and yes good pictures coming soon..

off come on im not on for 1 night and then you guys are online , its been eges i drifted with u guys :((( can we do some sliding this evening pleaseee?

i would like to host a picture meeting with big tandems in my lounge or erics, i really want some new OP pics, i sended some to the best editor around , they will be up later i suppose , so anyway latme know somethin

ps. heres his forum https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=232815&highlight=stance+forum

It's kinda hard with school and time zones. Unless you can be on at 6 pm est, it won't happen. :( maybe this Friday?

Eric1512

Was fun till I got disconnected and couldn't rejoin :(.

It's kinda hard with school and time zones. Unless you can be on at 6 pm est, it won't happen. :( maybe this Friday?

hmm maybe , on what time is that for me?:drool:

i think thats like 00.00 for me , i could do that mate , iff you'll be on then i will to , i just need to be sure

hmm maybe , on what time is that for me?:drool:

i think thats like 00.00 for me , i could do that mate , iff you'll be on then i will to , i just need to be sure

Yeah Ill be on then. So my lounge at 6 pm EST? (3 hours from when I post) We can have a little team meeting, so everyone that is on join. We will then have a big meeting Friday night. Ill send messages to everyone to let them know. 👍 So come up with ideas for the meeting. The one idea is east coast meets.

Edit: 900 post!

Eric1512
Yeah Ill be on then. So my lounge at 6 pm EST? (3 hours from when I post) We can have a little team meeting, so everyone that is on join. We will then have a big meeting Friday night. Ill send messages to everyone to let them know. 👍 So come up with ideas for the meeting. The one idea is east coast meets.

I might do a comp later something fun I will probably go through 8th to support his new comps. At least if i don't go to jail in a hour or two. I am about to fight a couple of tickets I got to go to this redneck court of the redneck town I live in. God I can't wait to move back to Michigan. I will talk to you guys later.

ok man ill be there , i wanna do a pic with at least 6 people ligned up , and then drifting , would be awesome

I can't make it guys I'll be working for at least another 4 hr I'll join when I finish if you are still on.

I can't make it guys I'll be working for at least another 4 hr I'll join when I finish if you are still on.

ok mate no problem , im actually very happy that you are with us you are very active and gettin good on the wheel , keep up the good work man,just needed to say this, i wanted to say it earlier but i forgot lol

marbel69
ok mate no problem , im actually very happy that you are with us you are very active and gettin good on the wheel , keep up the good work man,just needed to say this, i wanted to say it earlier but i forgot lol

Thanks marbel that means a lot.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I might do a comp later something fun I will probably go through 8th to support his new comps. At least if i don't go to jail in a hour or two. I am about to fight a couple of tickets I got to go to this redneck court of the redneck town I live in. God I can't wait to move back to Michigan. I will talk to you guys later.

Im not starting comps . They are rules needed to be followed in competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back