RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here is the deal guys, I am completely deleting the people in the inactive list, they said they would be back but I have not seen any improvement. Now there are some people who having things to do or problems, so we will move them to the inactive list until they get back. These people would be OJ (In college), Mav (No internet), Pac (M.I.A), and Maj (M.I.A). These four have been around long enough I see them as history to the team, so they will remain in the inactive list until they come back (Hopefully soon. :guilty:) In this case I'm looking for people who can step up and help out with the team, So on nights I'm on and someone is on to help we will work on recruiting people. If the people who help out recruiting do good, I will see about giving them a raise. I do not want to see the team die, so please help before it too late! 👎 Over the course of this weekend I saw Mar, Veli, RB, Klutch, DeeDub, DMissle, and Me. That is 7 of the 10 that we have active right now. I'm thinking of recruiting at least 5 more over the course of this week, so we can bring our members on up. I will also work on the East Coast Bash forum and bring that back up to business. I will need a list of people I can trust to be on to host a room every Friday if I'm not on.

So tonight if you have free time, please log on and help recruit some people. Also if you are a free agent and see this please contact me. We are looking for good drifters with a good attitude. :)👍

Well tonight was a good night, with some good people showing up. The first to show up was ProShoots, he was in a tryout lounge we had a long time ago he lost barley to Dean. The second person to show up was RawrImaDinaSawr- He is learning on the wheel and had a very good attitude. The last person is PhillyCotton who was RedSuns about a year ago. Anyway they all have one week to show they are active and have a good attitude and they are officially a member.

Well tonight was a good night, with some good people showing up. The first to show up was ProShoots, he was in a tryout lounge we had a long time ago he lost barley to Dean. The second person to show up was RawrImaDinaSawr- He is learning on the wheel and had a very good attitude. The last person is PhillyCotton who was RedSuns about a year ago. Anyway they all have one week to show they are active and have a good attitude and they are officially a member.

Good luck broski! I'll be on soon!!

Wow, today brought back the good days. With 6 members in a lounge at once and then a couple more on during the day really made today amazing. If I am counting this right we had 10 members on through out the day. We have 13 members total. This is why I love this family. Anyway I am getting off school early tomorrow, so stay online as long as you can Mar, so we can discuss some things. And this Friday will be our first East Side Meet. Anyway I am going to bed, Good Night guys! :drool::):sly:👍

funkthehype
thank you guys for the oportunity... i'm not good at all, but i'm not bad like that as well hahahahaha it toke me some time to get into it... any way i go offline e record this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK-tRGhqOCQ&sns=em

let me know what you guys think and i looking foward to slide with you all again...

regards

They are a really great team bro. Hope you are getting better

Wow, today brought back the good days. With 6 members in a lounge at once and then a couple more on during the day really made today amazing. If I am counting this right we had 10 members on through out the day. We have 13 members total. This is why I love this family. Anyway I am getting off school early tomorrow, so stay online as long as you can Mar, so we can discuss some things. And this Friday will be our first East Side Meet. Anyway I am going to bed, Good Night guys! :drool::):sly:👍

ill be on mate , and i have one little thing you will like ithink , its not sure yet but i think it might work out ^^ seeyou tonight , and to all the tryout members , feel free to add me and join me whenever you are online , good luck guys , i hope the best for you guys !

edit , i updated the OP eric , we have alot to discuss tonight ^^ ill be on around 20.00 or 21.00 my time , seeya then

marbel69
ill be on mate , and i have one little thing you will like ithink , its not sure yet but i think it might work out ^^ seeyou tonight , and to all the tryout members , feel free to add me and join me whenever you are online , good luck guys , i hope the best for you guys !

See you then bro! And trust me the new guys rock, we did a pretty sweet replay last night. One is learning on the dfgt. And philly was in RedSuns a long while ago and he said he missed the team bad. And proshoots barley lost to Dean when we had tryouts before. Anyway I'll be glad to here your idea bro! And I will make VDC RD 3 which made me very happy. Anyway time for school peace.

See you then bro! And trust me the new guys rock, we did a pretty sweet replay last night. One is learning on the dfgt. And philly was in RedSuns a long while ago and he said he missed the team bad. And proshoots barley lost to Dean when we had tryouts before. Anyway I'll be glad to here your idea bro! And I will make VDC RD 3 which made me very happy. Anyway time for school peace.

yea i remember the one who ost gainst dean , he was in a red350z, and ye lets rock VDC, anyway , see you tonght man! and i think we should stick to our team colours by the way but maybe a little change , ill talk to you about it tonight

@ mav LOL
@ 8th yea cool mate i would like to have a battle mate

some new photos from me , imo my best ones yet , feedback please

TrialMountainCircuit_13.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_14.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_15.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_16.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_17.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_18.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_19.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_20.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_21.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_22.jpg

Last edited:
I'm on now if you want to chat Mar. I can't get on my mic because my mom works tonight, but we can still discuss some things.

uhm im now going to the gym , ill be in about an hour and a half , maybe to , seeyou then mate

marbel69
uhm im now going to the gym , ill be in about an hour and a half , maybe to , seeyou then mate

Good, you were looking a little weak. Lol see you then bro. I will take pictures and work on my setups then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back