RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys we finally hit the big 1k for the 2nd time here on GTP. I want to thank the Mod that re-opened our thread. Over the past couple of weeks the team seemed to slow down, but with the effort of the family we are making a comeback. So this period in the team will be known as "The Revival". We are also going to change our team name to something a little bit different, but nothing big. We will know be know as "RedSuns Mafia" instead of team RedSuns. This will show everyone that we are more of a family and not just an average run of the mill team. So, please change the title to "RedSuns Mafia-The Revival" Mar. Anyway lets kick some butt in VDC and have a killer time at East Coast Bash.

marbel69
yea its a redsuns mafia car LOL i think i'll make a drift tune for it hehe

I wish it was possible to paint the Buick special. Imagine the look of that car painted black. That's godfather material.

Hahahaha i own post 1001

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I wish it was possible to paint the Buick special. Imagine the look of that car painted black. That's godfather material.

Hahahaha i own post 1001

Photoshop it :)

Eric1512
OK guys we finally hit the big 1k for the 2nd time here on GTP. I want to thank the Mod that re-opened our thread. Over the past couple of weeks the team seemed to slow down, but with the effort of the family we are making a comeback. So this period in the team will be known as "The Revival". We are also going to change our team name to something a little bit different, but nothing big. We will know be know as "RedSuns Mafia" instead of team RedSuns. This will show everyone that we are more of a family and not just an average run of the mill team. So, please change the title to "RedSuns Mafia-The Revival" Mar. Anyway lets kick some butt in VDC and have a killer time at East Coast Bash.

Might not be on....

OK BRO i really wanna keep my 4th place ^^

Good news for all of us. Keep it Sideway'Z Mafia !! :)

Im jumping on GT5 in like 40mins around..

Fun night tonight guys. We had some fun drift trains going on. I was kinda sad that the servers are messing everyone up. I hope it does not mess up VDC again!

Edit: Hey Marble make Asa and DeeDub both officers since they helped with trying out members.

Last edited:
Eric1512
Fun night tonight guys. We had some fun drift trains going on. I was kinda sad that the servers are messing everyone up. I hope it does not mess up VDC again!

Edit: Hey Marble make Asa and DeeDub both officers since they helped with trying out members.

:)

cool bro ill do that right away
but imo 4 officers is a bit to much ...

you like this new name eric , i putted what you asked in the name , and also i found out a cool thingey this : RSM = RedSuns Mafia
i made this kickass logo for it , iff you like it i will put it on the OP
homooowww.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah nice logo bro! And we can discuss officers if you want, just send me a message who you think should be a co-leader. And to those that are now on the inactive list, when you get back you will have your team spots back, so don't worry!

I would like to welcome DR. We had yet again another amazing night. We did some little practice battles, I had some amazing tandems with ProShoots. I have a idea for VDC, so I will be sending a message out tomorrow night.

Nice Asa! That car looks good with orange wheels. Klutch that does look good, but still the rocket bunny kit looks better.

I would like to welcome DR. We had yet again another amazing night. We did some little practice battles, I had some amazing tandems with ProShoots. I have a idea for VDC, so I will be sending a message out tomorrow night.

okey so ill ad Redsuns-DR? on the op

DR... as in Prodigy-DR...? :odd:

I think this is gonna be in SEMA I really hope it ends up on gt5/gt6. Its so sick!
409308_458941864156105_207125990_n.jpg

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back