RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
CheladaJr
Yes. I don't mean it like that. ._. Hopefully Dom Understands. But I dont wanna be off topic on the RSM's Thread.

Not that. Its the fact that i said that already . Night Eric guess i'll see you in Vdc.

:bowdown:Thank you guys some much for the session last night, i have such a great time... hope to see you all soon :D sorry for only came online 10pm GMT, have to put my sun to sleep before, he sleep yesterday watching initial-D :dopey: and he's only 1 year old...hehehe..

here is a pic that i take after the session, i got so excited that i decide to practice a little more :D
8.jpg

:bowdown:Thank you guys some much for the session last night, i have such a great time... hope to see you all soon :D sorry for only came online 10pm GMT, have to put my sun to sleep before, he sleep yesterday watching initial-D :dopey: and he's only 1 year old...hehehe..

here is a pic that i take after the session, i got so excited that i decide to practice a little more :D
8.jpg

nice bro , i like that picture , good work man , hit me up with an add btw ^^

Well here is a problem. I won't be on till late tonight, so can one of you guys host ESM. 600 PP, CH, and replays/track change every 30 minutes. And no sections, I will be on when I get on.

Well here is a problem. I won't be on till late tonight, so can one of you guys host ESM. 600 PP, CH, and replays/track change every 30 minutes. And no sections, I will be on when I get on.

sorry eric i really can't maybe we can start this next week? and also i would like to welcome RedSuns-GoPro hes proshoots lol

marbel69
sorry eric i really can't maybe we can start this next week? and also i would like to welcome RedSuns-GoPro hes proshoots lol

Yeah next week will do. I will be on later for VDC practice then. Will you be on? And welcome Pro!

Yeah next week will do. I will be on later for VDC practice then. Will you be on? And welcome Pro!

yea ill come online for you bro , i might join the gtld comp from 8th to , but im not sure , i think ill stick to vdc practise lol

I'll be late then. :( I'll be home at like 7:30. Good luck then Mar! Get more of the Mafia in on this!

okey bro , i finished 2nd in a comp earlier ^^ crappy judges thoug ....

@8th im not gonna make it bro, im very sorry mate

Last edited:
Well I'm headed to the race track. I'll e on later with just enough time to qualify and then I'm off. Parents want my room clean before anything. So if not tonight see you all Sunday.

Eric1512
Well I'm headed to the race track. I'll e on later with just enough time to qualify and then I'm off. Parents want my room clean before anything. So if not tonight see you all Sunday.

Don't worry I am glad I dropped out of vdc because i have been up as of now 36 hours straight. Hummmm i am about to pop about 4 sleeping pills to go to sleep. Might not take 4 lol I usually don't need that much. Last time I took 4 i was dead asleep in about 15 mins and slept for 20 hours.

Well anyway i might be recording some videos later this weekend. And i hope to tandem with you guys again. Well off to my drug induced sleep

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Don't worry I am glad I dropped out of vdc because i have been up as of now 36 hours straight. Hummmm i am about to pop about 4 sleeping pills to go to sleep. Might not take 4 lol I usually don't need that much. Last time I took 4 i was dead asleep in about 15 mins and slept for 20 hours.

Well anyway i might be recording some videos later this weekend. And i hope to tandem with you guys again. Well off to my drug induced sleep

Dropped out but tried so hard for me to approve your cobra-__-

SPANK
Dropped out but tried so hard for me to approve your cobra-__-

I messaged you a while back saying I wouldn't be able to make the comps. I said sorry because i really did want to be in. Just the way stuff was going on I am never able to be online during the comp times. I work nights at the moment. Did you not get the message? And i am sorry but the way my schedule is lately I can't join. I hope to join next season if i can and if you do decide to host another season. I am sorry bro.

I hardly have time to join any events in the F1 championship in wanted to be in. And haven't been able to host any "top gear's reasonably priced car" events I used to do once a week. A lot of people loved those too.

Last edited:
What a great day for redsuns klutch qualified with 74/75 and i got a 72/75 so we both did awesome. This wil be gud for my place in points. Lookin forward to tmrw . I feel so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back