RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won a little mini comp this morning hosted by Drift- ARTZ on High Speed Ring (good guy pretty chill and a good drifter). Marble got a bull crap call. In it but at least one of the RedSuns won it :). Final battle was epic. Me vs. Prodigy- Torretto. Went into SD and i had to give him the full lock treatment. Hahahaha sorry Toretto but i couldn't let you win that easy homie but great runs.

First comp with my 300zx and i win. Pretty happy. Marble I know you were like O_O when i was following that Comaro hahaha

Just did another update on my gallery guys so check it out and please comment!

P.S. My PS3 is nearing it's death I think, took me like 30 minutes to turn it on this morning. :grumpy:

I won a little mini comp this morning hosted by Drift- ARTZ on High Speed Ring (good guy pretty chill and a good drifter). Marble got a bull crap call. In it but at least one of the RedSuns won it :). Final battle was epic. Me vs. Prodigy- Torretto. Went into SD and i had to give him the full lock treatment. Hahahaha sorry Toretto but i couldn't let you win that easy homie but great runs.

First comp with my 300zx and i win. Pretty happy. Marble I know you were like O_O when i was following that Comaro hahaha

looll tht was AWESOME crappy judges thoug...

Hi RSM,

-DM- : Very nice edit, look awesome :)
-Marbel- : The guy is 'Jn' (KYOKI-Jn) no suprise ! lol :)
-Shadoww- : Very nice pictures mate, like the one with the house, hehe!
-RS-loc2loc- : Congratulation for the Comp mate :)
-Mav- : Missing you so hard mate :( comeback !!

RSM FTW ! peace

Shaking my 🤬 head (again)

Hey when you like your family its hard to turn back. We will see as time goes. :ouch:

Mar take Zach off the OP. He said he really feels sorry and he hopes we forgive him, which I do. Anyway Ill be online all day tomorrow recording.

Last edited:
whuuuttt im condused (alot)

@8th what do you mean?
@ eric same as to 8th: what do you mean

Last edited:
NrburgringNordschleife_4-Recovered_zpsd14bda08.jpg

Late night edit :P

xXShadowXx

You getting on shadow? I am just going to stay up all day and take a sleeping pill to get to sleep later tonight. So i can try to get my sleeping schedule back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back