RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys tonight we got pictures for Me, Dean, Shadow, Dr and I believe Pac and Klutch. We still need a good many, so if Funk is on guys please do a replay with him in the room if you want him to take the pictures. If you are not on by the weekend I will end up doing a replay with a car you use. We will then start updating the OP, so please expect changes.

I will also be having Turkey Tandem II, which is a comp we had last Thanksgiving. The section might be the same one we used last year. Limits will be 600 PP, RWD, and CH.

OK guys tonight we got pictures for Me, Dean, Shadow, Dr and I believe Pac and Klutch. We still need a good many, so if Funk is on guys please do a replay with him in the room if you want him to take the pictures. If you are not on by the weekend I will end up doing a replay with a car you use. We will then start updating the OP, so please expect changes.

I will also be having Turkey Tandem II, which is a comp we had last Thanksgiving. The section might be the same one we used last year. Limits will be 600 PP, RWD, and CH.

I'll look through my folders on my computer if I have any recent pictures of my Z33, and when will the comp be? I'm in Canada, we have our Thanksgiving before the USA so I'm not aware of your Thanksgiving date.

I'll look through my folders on my computer if I have any recent pictures of my Z33, and when will the comp be? I'm in Canada, we have our Thanksgiving before the USA so I'm not aware of your Thanksgiving date.

Ill let you know the date on a later note, still figuring that out! 👍

OK guys I have decided on a section. It will be on the 2012 section at Suzuka. It may look easy, but it will end up quite hard.

Eric1512
OK guys I have decided on a section. It will be on the 2012 section at Suzuka. It may look easy, but it will end up quite hard.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQiG0hsKpQQ">YouTube Link</a>

Ha ha nice. That car that crashes is going to be me ha ha.

Sure mate !!! i'm editing the pics from last night !!! and guess what, i save the teaser with the same name as the layout, hahahahahaahahaha F@#$... but's ok, i took only 1/2 hour, will make a better version with the new modifications !!!!!

Ohh this looks really fun! I just saw this video! Ima work on it. I know the turn and everything. Just to be sure. Its the 2nd from the last on the "S's" right? :dunce:

No CheladaJr its the long 1st turn before the S's going in the right direction thats the new 2012 D1 section (start around pit exit heading to 1st turn).

LERK84
No CheladaJr its the long 1st turn before the S's going in the right direction thats the new 2012 D1 section (start around pit exit heading to 1st turn).

Sounds more fun then the s-turns. The rest of the track (susuka east) is such a bore

Sounds more fun then the s-turns. The rest of the track (susuka east) is such a bore

True !

Guys, i need help. who's driving what car last night ? hahahahahahaha Eric on Z4, and the rest of the team i don't remember..... sorry :(

Last edited:
DarkAvengerZR1
That video, i think that corner is the Spoon corner, but in reverse, isn't it?

It's the new D1 section. They don't run the s-turns anymore. I don't know the reason and I don't care hahaha. I am sick of that track

funkthehype
True !

Guys, i need help. ho's driver what car last night ? hahahahahahaha Eric on Z4, and the rest of the team o don't remember..... sorry :(

I'm in the black z33. Just look for the noobness lol.

Really looking forward to what you can do with that picture funk. You're photoshop is amazing I sit for 30min's and can't even duplicate your work.

That video, i think that corner is the Spoon corner, but in reverse, isn't it?

Not spoon its the 1st turn this section can be run on Suzuka east, Spoon isnt on east course. look on youtube at some other vids & you will see its just Suzuka turn1 east or full.

Really looking forward to what you can do with that picture funk. You're photoshop is amazing I sit for 30min's and can't even duplicate your work.

It will take a while if you don't mind, i'm working as hell on our thread in this days... but i will sketch someting for you mate....

peace

It will take a while if you don't mind, i'm working as hell on our thread in this days... but i will sketch someting for you mate....

peace

Oh no problem I dont expect something of that magnatude is created real quick. Take your time!

ill be online in an hour or less , ill be in my lounge for replays and pics for the OP , or just to have some tandems

very sorry, im not on very often these days, a bit busy
will be back as soon as i can guys, peace rsm :)

That is cool bro, check your phone. I need to ask you something! And trust me bro, we will all still be here when you come back! 👍

RedSuns-Klutchy (Street_King14)- for klutch you can just use Zachs as klutch uses same car
RedSuns-Asa-SLS AMG
RedSuns-RB-ZR1
RedSuns-5andDime-350Z
RedSuns-Velineon-Camaro
RedSuns-DMissle-350Z?
RedSuns-GoPro-Camaro
RedSuns-xPacMan-350Z
RedSuns-OJSdeways-NSX
RedSuns-Maveric-Z4 Convertable, I will send you a picture.
RedSuns-Majisto- not sure

Should help you out Funk. Sorry for double post guys, though I was editing my old post. :ouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back