RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reddee
Have fun as RSM guys.

Well guys I made a mistake on my part as you can tell. I guess it was a bad idea after all. Most people on the team loved it and there was a select 2 who didn't. I got shadow to like the idea last night, but I just couldn't talk deedub into it. Again sorry guys, huge mistake on my part. I'll see you guys tonight.

Eric1512
Well guys I made a mistake on my part as you can tell. I guess it was a bad idea after all. Most people on the team loved it and there was a select 2 who didn't. I got shadow to like the idea last night, but I just couldn't talk deedub into it. Again sorry guys, huge mistake on my part. I'll see you guys tonight.

So isn't that majority vote?

The8thWonder
So isn't that majority vote?

Yeah, but I didn't want to lose a member over something silly like a name change. But whatever, we'll get through it. Being on a team test to see who really is in it for the team
And not the name. I've lost so many best friends because of it. Being on the team is different to being loyal to it.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
But Deen we really want you to stay.

Bit too late for that Zach sorry mate. I loved this fam but maybe it wasn't what I thought never mind I'll still see you guys around.

Reddee
Bit too late for that Zach sorry mate. I loved this fam but maybe it wasn't what I thought never mind I'll still see you guys around.

Ok. But please add me when you get on another account

I have 1000+ cars, 3500+ paint inc DLC, always 20mil & a USB stick so I need/want nothing in return. PM me on PSN & let me know what you want.

If you want a DLC paint you must either;
1, Send me the car you would like painting (with msg saying body/wheel colour) I will paint & return.
2, Msg me sayin which car you want in which colour body(wing,carbon hood)/wheels(design too) fully tuned or not (Some cars may already have setups).

the only problem is to get chrome paint for wheels, for everyone, every cars...
I have a list of 10 to 15 favorite cars only.. hard work..
and what is the name of the 'Black' we using ?

awww no dee why dude , was this nesscesairy just for an account , well ill change peoples names in the OP when evrybody made them, ill miss you dee , you were 1 off my best friends, well... ill be on tonight , join my lobby or something evrybody, im kinda feeling depressed , so i really need a cheer up , seeya guys tonight

marbel69
awww no dee why dude , was this nesscesairy just for an account , well ill change peoples names in the OP when evrybody made them, ill miss you dee , you were 1 off my best friends, well... ill be on tonight , join my lobby or something evrybody, im kinda feeling depressed , so i really need a cheer up , seeya guys tonight

Will you be on late tonight bro? If not that's cool, I'll see you tomorrow. I'm getting off school early tomorrow!

I might get on tonight for an hour or so on the wheel, need to do some more editing to the VDC website.

Funk, I am also wondering if you could get a picture done for me? It will be a VDC picture but I'm corporate RedSuns Mafia on it. I'll explain more when I am ready to send over pic. This season is going to be big!

SPANK
I might get on tonight for an hour or so on the wheel, need to do some more editing to the VDC website.

Funk, I am also wondering if you could get a picture done for me? It will be a VDC picture but I'm corporate RedSuns Mafia on it. I'll explain more when I am ready to send over pic. This season is going to be big!

Yeay i'im creating banners for everyone to use in comps, i already take one yesterday, i will edit tomorrow, and then send to you, its ok ?

funkthehype
Yeay i'im creating banners for everyone to use in comps, i already take one yesterday, i will edit tomorrow, and then send to you, its ok ?

Actually unless you just wanna send me a .PNG of the RSM logo.

Made this for fun, I have never really made a logo in photoshop.

8203169955_54a451cb6a.jpg

What do you think?

Reddee
I wasn't there for the name Eric if that's what you think maybe I did the right thing.

Dude. The family agreed to the name change by majority vote. If you leave it actually does make it seem like you left just because you didnt want to change your name. Plus, it isn't hard to get some money and buy a Z just to drift. Well its your decision mate, just stating my 2 cents.

The8thWonder
Dude. The family agreed to the name change by majority vote. If you leave it actually does make it seem like you left just because you didnt want to change your name. Plus, it isn't hard to get some money and buy a Z just to drift. Well its your decision mate, just stating my 2 cents.

I know. I really want him back. Dean is a cool guy I hope maybe he will understand that we are still the same family regardless of the name and come back. I will build up his money and account

Eric1512
Made this for fun, I have never really made a logo in photoshop.

What do you think?

Awesome, but the trajan font has a legibility problem when reduced below 16pts :D

Im using the battlelfied font to create stuffs, its a clean font and can be reduced and put on the plates :D i can send to ig you want.

I didn't like to switch the accounts but i created as well, we are a family bro !!! sometimes we have to make stuffs that we dont like but all the rest does :D just saying

Awesome, but the trajan font has a legibility problem when reduced below 16pts :D

Im using the battlelfied font to create stuffs, its a clean font and can be reduced and put on the plates :D i can send to ig you want.

I didn't like to switch the accounts but i created as well, we are a family bro !!! sometimes we have to make stuffs that we dont like but all the rest does :D just saying

OK sweet, want some more tandem practice tonight bro? I will make a missile, so I have a slower car for you to chase in your Z34. We will start our by practicing one turn at a time, this will help you learn what you have to do exactly to get good at following. 👍

Eric1512
OK sweet, want some more tandem practice tonight bro? I will make a missile, so I have a slower car for you to chase in your Z34. We will start our by practicing one turn at a time, this will help you learn what you have to do exactly to get good at following. 👍

I will be on in a bit too. I think you might be a better person to be in watch race once in a while to identify what he is doing in a tandem than I will.

RSMJSTO
hi everyone

Who that? Haha?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back