RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a hard day.... different lines, speeds, had to work my ass out to try to find how to keep up, but it was insane, cause on that i can push the learning process...

Thank you all for your patience, Eric, Zach, Klutch, Maj.

And was very nice to meet FC3 , he seems to be a nice guy... gave me nice tips.

anyway i will try some other cars to see how i do too. still love the Z34 but maybe a different car will show me something that z doesn't such

Haha thanks man, you are learning fast Eric, Zach, Klutch, and Majisto seem to be great teachers, and i have found (this may sound weird) but try a Supra a MKIV like mine around 500hp and stock everything except clutch, Flywheel, and LSD. like i said it may sound stupid but Zach know's that car stock for some resign acts like its tuned its a great learners car and then when you get good tune it and beat the 🤬 out of everybody but let me know if you need some tuning help like i said, see you around man :cheers:

Hey orphan idk if you remember me, I was in Ohq, but I'm gettin my ps3 back n a new wheel here in a week. Wonderin if I could drift a bit with ya. Maybe try out this RSM team :P

iEatRadBagels
Hey orphan idk if you remember me, I was in Ohq, but I'm gettin my ps3 back n a new wheel here in a week. Wonderin if I could drift a bit with ya. Maybe try out this RSM team :P

I remember you on here. But not your OHQ Id what was it?

Nevermind i looked back at previous posts what up chillium. Been a long time homie. You still got my number?

ORPHANTHIRTY7
I remember you on here. But not your OHQ Id what was it?

Nevermind i looked back at previous posts what up chillium. Been a long time homie. You still got my number?

Not **** man. Jus been workin a **** ton. Have a father-son business goin now, Automotive and power equipment shop.. Got that money saved though so ill be back again soon!

So, I was bored and I wanted to have a good drifting session. The first thing that came to my mind was ¨My RS friends¨. But when I checked my online list... there was not a single RS member online :guilty:. So I spent a forever alone night.... Now that I checked this thread I see everyone changed their account OMG:grumpy::dunce::) :lol:

So, I was bored and I wanted to have a good drifting session. The first thing that came to my mind was ¨My RS friends¨. But when I checked my online list... there was not a single RS member online :guilty:. So I spent a forever alone night.... Now that I checked this thread I see everyone changed their account OMG:grumpy::dunce::) :lol:

Forever alone Shiro :(:lol:

P.S i wish you were there cause i was drifting with them all night:(

Great drifting tonight guys! Had a blast!

Yeah that was real fun!

Lol, I have you added now, so you can join anytime. 👍

Forever alone Shiro :(:lol:

P.S i wish you were there cause i was drifting with them all night:(

Fun drifting tonight Caleb.

And to the rest of the team, Awesome day today guys. I had a lot of fun. It really helps when we take breaks in between and do something else.

Guys add RSM-deedub I'll be sliding all day and night today. I have the full weekend off work so it's time to get some practice in :).I was pulling off some nice tandems yesterday I even managed a little tandem with 8th. This new wheel has made me a lot smoother.

Reddee
Guys add RSM-deedub I'll be sliding all day and night today. I have the full weekend off work so it's time to get some practice in :).I was pulling off some nice tandems yesterday I even managed a little tandem with 8th. This new wheel has made me a lot smoother.

I felt i was not smooth enough to drift with you :x

Reddee

I'll add you tonight.

hey guys , well sorry fot me leaving so suddenly yesterday , but expect me to be on all night tonight cause its FRIDAAAAYYY haha, seeya guys soon , maybe we can de some racing like yesterday that was pretty fun
7WK72XrxPBHvAyf0N5HSjg.jpg

and this was the car i was gunna buy , such a beauty , i spoke to the guy , it has been on the speedhunterz site twice O_O

Last edited:
That is awesome Mar. :drool: And yeah, I will be on later tonight and we can slide! East Coast Bash? I think it would be good to bring it back for a night. I am soon going to start working on my wheel, so I might use it for VDCS4. If that is the case I might just run Pro-Am because I would be no where close to as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back