RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
DriftEmotion FC
LOL try a FC or some old silvia :dopey:

P.S You RedSuns homies need to change your PSN ID on GTP so people can add your new accounts!! :lol:

Yep new OP is coming soon caleb

I got a tooth removed in last 3 hours, Im frozen rignt now LOLL

I dont know if I'm going to be on tonight, need to relax a bit, eheh!! Later

DriftAsator
I got a tooth removed in last 3 hours, Im frozen rignt now LOLL

I dont know if I'm going to be on tonight, need to relax a bit, eheh!! Later

Give you pain pills huh?

Hope you feel better homie.

And Spank had a lot of fun today. It was a plus plus for me. Got to chill with you guys and glad I came in because now I have another car i am having fun with. One of my favorites. I think i might give my 300zx a break and come back to it later. I think this car might replace it for a while. I'll show you guys it later. Had a lot of fun and I hope to join the next one.

Give you pain pills huh?

Hope you feel better homie.

And Spank had a lot of fun today. It was a plus plus for me. Got to chill with you guys and glad I came in because now I have another car i am having fun with. One of my favorites. I think i might give my 300zx a break and come back to it later. I think this car might replace it for a while. I'll show you guys it later. Had a lot of fun and I hope to join the next one.

Please do tell, what car? :sly:

DriftEmotion FC
Please do tell, what car? :sly:

The RX-7 you saw me in earlier. I don't like the spirit i have always loved the Enfini more. Even in real life (reason tail lights) . I want to have the 300zx and my cobra and another old school muscle car and that RX-7 as my main cars. The Cobra is still my favorite besides the 300zx but yeah.

The RX-7 you saw me in earlier. I don't like the spirit i have always loved the Enfini more. Even in real life (reason tail lights) . I want to have the 300zx and my cobra and another old school muscle car and that RX-7 as my main cars. The Cobra is still my favorite besides the 300zx but yeah.

:scared: EVERYBODY RUN ZACH'S IN A ROTARY :nervous:

DriftEmotion FC
:scared: EVERYBODY RUN ZACH'S IN A ROTARY :nervous:

Hahahaha. I am thinking about leaving the stock rims on it though. Go look at the KDF thread. Tell me what you think caleb. Stock or those black rims? I am looking for a plain Suttle look but i am leaning to the stock ones.

Hahahaha. I am thinking about leaving the stock rims on it though. Go look at the KDF thread. Tell me what you think caleb. Stock or those black rims? I am looking for a plain Suttle look but i am leaning to the stock ones.

Yeah keep them stock plus stock gives you more of a missile look but hey can you get on i just made the best car ever you will never guess because people have tried andd failed at this car

DriftEmotion FC
Yeah keep them stock plus stock gives you more of a missile look but hey can you get on i just made the best car ever you will never guess because people have tried andd failed at this car

Actually I forgot to pre-heat the oven. I am going to eat something I haven't ate all day. I'll be on later I think ok.

Last edited:
I probably won't be on tonight guys, feeling horrible. Im going to finish up work then go home and rest.

Guys, we must start thinking make a video for our new OP... i have some ideas, zach you will be on today?

my BF3 mate, who work with me has that hardware that record the HDMI output....

i can borrow from him, and where i work which is an advertising agency, i have some friend who can edit the video for us, you know, a very pro video.... i can pay a freelancer too if needed.

anyway, i will be on a few, we can discuss this better...

Guys, we must start thinking make a video for our new OP... i have some ideas, zach you will be on today?

i can borrow from him, and where i work which is an advertising agency, i have some friend who can edit the video for us, you know, a very pro video.... i can pay a freelancer too if needed.

That would be epic bro! If you could do that, it would be great. 👍

funkthehype

Sounds great. Yeah my phone isn't the best but it works. But i would rather have it in full great prv quality too.

If you guys want i can make us a YouTube and video thread for us. One of the things I was going to talk to you guys about today.

Eric you want to call a meeting here today or in the next couple days?

Sounds great. Yeah my phone isn't the best but it works. But i would rather have it in full great prv quality too.

If you guys want i can make us a YouTube and video thread for us. One of the things I was going to talk to you guys about today.

Eric you want to call a meeting here today or in the next couple days?

Yeah I can do that. Sure a you tube channel for us would be great, same with the thread. I am going to maybe try to get my capture card to work again hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back