RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night guys. Anyway here is a picture of my VDC car and its big brother.

8225934056_b2f6663961_z.jpg

That front camber :drool:

You missed me funk lol.
Sorry Mate, i copy that from OP, your banner is already done too. :D

Updating:

RSM-Eric1512 - OK
RSM-Marbel - Still need to take a picture, that one was no good.
RSM-Klutchy - missing
RSM-Shadoww - OK
RSM-Asa - missing
RSM-RB - missing
RSM - DeeDub - OK
RSM-5andDime - missing
RSM-Velineon - ok
RSM-Maccer - missing
RSM-DMissle - OK
RSM-DR- - missing
RSM-GoPro - proshoots ? you was in the camaro right ?
RSM-Lock2Lock - OK
RSM-xPacMan - missing
RSM-Funk - OK
RSM-GonE - missing
RSM-SPANK - OK
RSM-Majisto - missing
RSM-Maveric - missing

i will be on this evening , but maybe a bit late , so yea i can be oline , iff you want pictures from me join , or i can make some

our timezones are really far :D i'll try, but if i can't can you take a picture like that i send to you, please ? it will be nice...

our timezones are really far :D i'll try, but if i can't can you take a picture like that i send to you, please ? it will be nice...

owkey ill do that mate , ill take one in my vertex then ^^ since its on the VDC site banner ^^

I probably won't be on tonight, I gotta go get my son after work. And head over to my parents house.

Yeah it was fun.
Also yeah when i get done moving and get settled we need to record each RSM member (if they want a video) for a video and pictures. I plan to do some videos for the team. Also to do one of those videos you were talking to me about Eric (the one that you showed me from Forza). Which after being in those Japanese lobbies and seeing our crazy tandems i am 100% sure we won't have a problem doing it.

That's awesome homie. I am glad you are getting better and trying new things. I hope you are noticing different tunes and seeing what they do to the car. It seems like you are seeing this which makes my happy. I told you would get it. And you are learning so quick I am amazed. I am just sorry i haven't had much time to help you lately because of this move.

Yes he is.

Also guys I will probably not be online tomorrow. I am going to spend the night at my homie's house. I know he would be mad if I don't get over there before I move. I am leaving Friday afternoon so yeah. I will be packing up all of my electronics Thursday too so I probably won't be able to get online till I get settled up there more likely after Christmas.

I did get a video up that I just had a enough time to do tonight (headache can't sleep sucks).

Hope you will check out my video thread and see it. Read the description (which is posted in the thread too). Hope you guys like it.

Here's the link to my thread if you don't have it....
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=262858

Awesome video bro! I wish you good luck on moving. Stay safe bro, you will be missed.

Sup everyone, i came with good news, we are almost ready for release our new OP....

But we still need some pictures to take. I will ask one more time to each member post your car name on you name, once again i mess up, some many car that i'm confusing.

There some cars that it's already done, i just don't remember the name os the driver... hahahahahaha i'm smoking too much bad stuff lately.....

RSM-Eric1512 - OK
RSM-Marbel - Still need to take a picture, that one was no good.
RSM-Klutchy -ISF
RSM-Shadoww -Ok
RSM-Asa - Maserati
RSM-RB -Corvette ZR1
RSM-5andDime -350Z
RSM-Velineon - ok
RSM-Maccer - Missing
RSM-DMissle -Ok
RSM-DR- - missing
RSM-GoPro -Camaro
RSM-Lock2Lock - OK
RSM-xPacMan - 350Z
RSM-Funk - OK
RSM-GonE - Chaser?
RSM-SPANK - OK

I think thats it, we can make a meeting on weekends to resolve this in one sessions, what you guys think ?

After this, we should make a video as well, and then, we came with a 🤬 awesome OP :D

ps: sorry for forget witch car each one of you drive... my bad

I went ahead and filled in the spots with cars people use. If you want I can send pictures of past replays we did. Some are not around very much, so they will have to deal with a picture by me. :) Thanks again bro, you are doing a wonderful job.

350z :)

And today is my birthday guys :D

Happy birthday! You doing anything special?

That front camber :drool:

Lol, I like my front grip. :sly:

Alright i believe i found i car for vdc that im comfortable with, just needs a little tuning.

If you need any help tuning let me know. I have learned some new things that have made my cars feel amazing.
They look like concrete.(camera glitch?)

No, I got in the dirt and forgot to do a burnout to get the dirt off.

I probably won't be on tonight, I gotta go get my son after work. And head over to my parents house.

That is cool bro, family first!

8228322888_6eda1a18da_z.jpg

8228322996_f0319858a1_z.jpg

Anyway I will make you all jealous of where I will be Saturday and Sunday.

See you tonight!

niiicee !

& Happy birthday DriftMissle !

Someone can send me a Chrome Paint please for my rims, I will be able to take a picture for the OP, thanks :)

niiicee !

& Happy birthday DriftMissle !

Someone can send me a Chrome Paint please for my rims, I will be able to take a picture for the OP, thanks :)

I do not have any.:ouch: Anyway you guys can download the new Corvette C7 from the PSN store, it seems to drift well for being stock. 👍 Just search C7 and it will pop right up.

Eric1512
I do not have any.:ouch: Anyway you guys can download the new Corvette C7 from the PSN store, it seems to drift well for being stock. 👍 Just search C7 and it will pop right up.

I was just going to post this

👍👍👍 I am a mustang guy at heart. I would love a 2013 Boss 302. Black on Black with a red stripe. :drool:

Yess! I work at spitzer ford and i get to drive mustangs all the time, super fun cars to drive. I got my hands on a couple super snakes and some gt500s. Wish they had some on the game.

Yess! I work at spitzer ford and i get to drive mustangs all the time, super fun cars to drive. I got my hands on a couple super snakes and some gt500s. Wish they had some on the game.

Why are you making me jealous? :sly:

ProdigyDR

I'll send it to you and you send it to asa and asa send it to my rsm acc. I'll send it when I finish work. You will have to add my Leeds acc though.

I'll send it to you and you send it to asa and asa send it to my rsm acc. I'll send it when I finish work. You will have to add my Leeds acc though.

Ive never seen your leeds account what is it ill add it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back