RSmith - Taking Drift Vid Requests...Poll.

What Should I Tandem Against??

• Total voters
Alright, so you guys remember my 180sx full on drift lap of the dragon right?? Well, I've been practicing tandem running with it with several cars.....

So I'll post a 3rd party veiw run + 1st party view from following car of the top 3 from this poll in a few weeks. (will take a few days for the vids to be up since I'll have to make them first)

Here's the way the camera angles will look and this is the 3rd party view of my Flawless 180sx run that I'll be used as the ghost car in run #1.

Here's the way I plan on doing it. Whatever comes 1st will tandem with the 180sx run, whatever comes 2nd will tandem with whatever came 1st. Whatever came 3rd will tandem with whatever comes 2nd. The lead car will always be the ghost car.

What would you like to see tandem with that 180sx??

Vote for 3 cars per person. I allowed multiple votes per person, and made votes public, SO DON"T CHEAT AND STUFF THE BALLAD, I"LL KNOW!!!

Also the cars with astericks in front of their names are the car's I like the most.

My vote goes for the S15 Silvia, the Supra and the Soarer.

Wow, E30 M3 is that popular huh?? And Wolfe hasn't even voted for it yet :crazy:

Keep the votes coming, and BTW, what do you guys think of the preview video?? Would you like to see some more vid editing like slow mo and more of a highlighted feel and stuff, or should I keep it natural like my old vids??

Alright guys, Need to break these ties we got going......So more voters. Remember, vote for 3 cars on the list. If the BMW's both make top 3 I will do whicever one is the most popular and not the other one, that'd be too repetitive IMO.

Also, some feedback on the vid is needed, even if it's only to say that the formatt is perfect......

Adam, you get to vote for 2 more cars lol.

Wolfe, you voted for too many cars.... 3 only. Pic. lol

If you don't mind both of you posting what 3 cars you like the most. Too many ties still.

Well, it's done, this can be locked now........

Top 3:
1. Toyota Supra RZ
2. BMW M3 GTR Road Version
3. Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex

PS. I'm going to do two runs per car, one leading, one following, and it'll all be one LONG video in a Japanese touge style formatt. With some exhibition stuff.........This is going to be a full on Enthusia Drift MOVIE!! So stay tuned, and allow 2-3 weeks production.

PSS. All cars in the list will be in the vid at one point :sly:

Back