RUF track event @ MSR *56k beware!*

Discussion in 'Cars in General' started by WJHMH, Feb 27, 2005.

1. WJHMH

WJHMH Premium

What an awsome day. I went out to Motor Sport Ranch in Cressin, Texas this morning for the RUF / PCA club event. The rainfall was steady all day but that didn't prevent the cars from getting out on the track. The highlight of the event was checking out all the RUF cars & meeting Alois Ruf Jr. I should have brought my GT4 box for him to sign, I found out there a lot of people that really enjoy the game. Here’s some photos of today’s event.

Enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. boostcreep

boostcreep

wow! Incredible cars!! Some nicely taken photos, too. That black GT2 looks so mean.
    Awesome, sounds like it was a great event even with the rain.

3. WJHMH

WJHMH Premium

Thanks, I was getting some flack from some of the PCA members posing with Alois Ruf Jr. wearing my Ferrari cap.

4. blargonator

blargonator

sorry boxers and pants <8- P picture 14 is my favorite :tup:

5. Jay

Jay Premium

Was you able to talk to him Alois Ruf Jr? Should have told him we want more RUF's in Gran Turismo.

Awesome pics by the way :tup:

6. WJHMH

WJHMH Premium

I spoke to him briefly about his cars & welcoming him to Texas. I didn't ask him about GT4 though but I should have. I later spoke to some friends with TDM magazine & they told me he was honored to have his cars in the game. I thought about bringing out copy of GT4 to get it signed but that may have been a bit much.

7. Jay

Jay Premium

Nice to hear :)