Rumble Racing

Ghostrider

***Moderator***
Staff Emeritus
I've got this game and think its great. Took me about 3 weeks to beat it.  Unlock all the cars and tracks.

Game moves very fast. Faster than gt3.  Trees go flying by and when you hit one the tv moves. Not really but sounded good.

Let me what you guys think..:thumbsup:

I have played it before and I also played Nascar Rumble on the PS1 which is very similar to it. I loved Nascar Rumble as a kid and playing Rumble Racing brings that experience back to life for me! :) A very fun game to play and those who enjoyed Nascar Rumble before will no doubt enjoy this one. ;)

Many things from Nascar Rumble are used in that game including two tracks im aware of and many more I believe. Bottom line, Rumble Racing may be a old game, but it is still a very good one! :)👍

I love the game alot from what little I have played it and please people if you don't have anything nice to say about it, don't say it. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I rented this game from Hollywood Video when i was 6. Good times from that game. I think it is the most underrated game I've ever played.

Back