*Rumor* Gran Turismo 7 Prologue headed to PS4?

• Thread starter Zuku
  • 696 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Georgia
Netherlord
Just how reputable is this... I'm genuinely asking because I have no idea.

Personally I'm getting this from PSU I'm a member over there and most of the time if they post something there is more than smoke to it if you know what I mean.

If not they'll update it and I'll just close the thread as a false alarm.

Personally I'm getting this from PSU I'm a member over there and most of the time if they post something there is more than smoke to it if you know what I mean.

If not they'll update it and I'll just close the thread as a false alarm.
I understand, I hope you're right. :cheers:

I really wonder how PD can combine the responsibilities of tweaking GT6 and updating it with the left out features this year, and concentrate on building a next gen GT7 at the same time seeing they are a limited crew.
Because they're clearly wizards and Kaz himself is a Master Warlock, thus explaining the rumours heard around the land of Kazunorikhestan that speak of him singlehandedly making each GT game.

I really wonder how PD can combine the responsibilities of tweaking GT6 and updating it with the left out features this year, and concentrate on building a next gen GT7 at the same time seeing they are a limited crew.

They can't and they won't. They'll screw up big time, again. But you have to recognise that, at least, they are trying don't miss another start of new generation fiddling with unreachable promises.

A Prologue?...Sorry but as much as I would love to see a GT7 on the PS4...I want a full game experience not a 40 to 60€ demo again. (even though I have GT HD Concept, GT5 Prologue and so on...)
True. Don't get me wrong, I too will choose a full game over a demo. But because what happed to GT6, and FM5, it's better for PD to just do a prologue version first. :) Then maybe next year, full GT7 baby! :D

He says "GT7 Prologue left out intentionally".

It's hard to know what he means; is he making an amusing reference to UFC being erroneously included twice, or is he being flat serious? So hard to tell on the interwebs :)

Rumor mill.jpg I personally welcome GT7 Prologue (or the full game) within a reasonable amount of time. I wouldn't complain.

Since GT6 is supposedly next-gen ready... what if the PS3 release of GT6 was a tester for GT7 prologue?

Seeing how they practically didn't make major fixes with FOUR patches already, i have a feeling that there won't be a lot of work put into GT6...couple tracks, couple cars, and that's it..

I remember saying I wouldn't really buy GT7 unless it didn't end like GT6. However, since it's a demo version, I'm okay with it.

@hsv010 - teasers don't get released as a full game at full price, that's complete BS on Sony/PD's part if that's the case.
I don't mean the full game, just the new physics engine etc. I do feel though that with the lack of attention GT6 is getting at the minute, PD have to be doing something big behind the scenes.

Hmmmm..... Maybe GT7 is going to be much more than just added content and features over GT6 (Which is currently incomplete).

Don't hold your breath friend. It will likely just be more of the same old chase the rabbit nonsense, except with slightly better looking rabbits. I already know I'm hanging up my GT helmet after the current version, if I have to buy new hardware for a game it's going to be a PC.

Don't hold your breath friend. It will likely just be more of the same old chase the rabbit nonsense, except with slightly better looking rabbits. I already know I'm hanging up my GT helmet after the current version, if I have to buy new hardware for a game it's going to be a PC.
You can't breathe underwater ;)

I still have some faith in GT, they haven't dissapointed me massively yet.

I don't mean the full game, just the new physics engine etc. I do feel though that with the lack of attention GT6 is getting at the minute, PD have to be doing something big behind the scenes.

We've all known GT7 has been in the works, they announced that when GT6 released. They did the same thing when GT5 released.

I'm saying if GT6 was the test bed for 7 it should not have been advertised as a full sequel and released at full price, we all know how incomplete and buggy GT6 is. PD needs to save face and fix what's wrong with GT6 ASAP otherwise they're not going to have much of an install base for GT7. The majority of people are fed up with PD's antics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back